Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2010, 05:26 PM

4,564 posts, read 10,966,852 times

Advertisements

Someone that delusional doesn't think twice about making those kind of comments. Not to mention, the girls learned the behavior somewhere....hmmm...wonder where it could have been?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 05:32 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,192,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I have to share this with all of you...get your barf bags ready because you will feel sick to your stomachs...

A woman I know who has 3 daughters (two in high school and one in middle) and her daughters are the epitome of the "mean girls"...anyway, this woman told me this afternoon that she changed her daughters schools because her daughters were picked on because they were the 1) most beautiful in the school 2) best dressed 3) most athletic and 4) the smartest!

I thought I was going to die laughing because her daughters are the meanest kids I have ever met and no one likes them because they are mean spirited!

Can you imagine saying that to anyone????
Yikes! Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I wonder what she'll say when they have problems at the next school.

Old 10-07-2010, 05:35 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,502,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Yikes! Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I wonder what she'll say when they have problems at the next school.
Sounds like "those people".... you know...it's always everyone else's problem never their problem?

Good riddance!

Old 10-07-2010, 05:43 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,276,040 times
She is a piece of work...wish I could give more details but they would probably reveal too much...

Old 10-07-2010, 07:19 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,846,388 times
Quote:
I have to share this with all of you...get your barf bags ready because you will feel sick to your stomachs...

A woman I know who has 3 daughters (two in high school and one in middle) and her daughters are the epitome of the "mean girls"...anyway, this woman told me this afternoon that she changed her daughters schools because her daughters were picked on because they were the 1) most beautiful in the school 2) best dressed 3) most athletic and 4) the smartest!

I thought I was going to die laughing because her daughters are the meanest kids I have ever met and no one likes them because they are mean spirited!

And I'm sure when they use the bathroom, it smells like Chanel #5 as well.

I bet they aren't that cute either.

Old 10-07-2010, 07:23 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,276,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
And I'm sure when they use the bathroom, it smells like Chanel #5 as well.

I bet they aren't that cute either.
Actually, they are very pretty girls but they are so mean spirited no one can see past it...

Old 10-07-2010, 10:36 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,191,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Thanks! I was being goofy (well....kinda sorta) but it is something I think about and find interesting.
It is interesting! I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do it justice. I'll put it on the list. It very well might be the best idea! I'll keep you posted!

Quote:

Those types of parents are hillarious. My son had a friend who was mean to certain children. When the other children or their parents would complain to her about it, she would tell me "They're just jealous because my son is so popular." Another I know mother would drive her sons to/from school because she claimed the children on the school bus picked on her children because they wore better clothes than everyone else.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:46 PM

707 posts, read 1,468,654 times
Sorry I havent posted about the sex of the baby, When I went to get the sex they noticed I had a kidney infection and hospitalized me. It is a boy, now is the time when I wish I would have bought neutral stuff when my daughter was born..

Old 10-08-2010, 01:05 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,225,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerbaby112 View Post
Sorry I havent posted about the sex of the baby, When I went to get the sex they noticed I had a kidney infection and hospitalized me. It is a boy, now is the time when I wish I would have bought neutral stuff when my daughter was born..
congrats! Sorry about the infection, though.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:47 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,191,090 times
Suddenly today I had 44 reputations!

Reputations from an entire week all came at once!

The forum software must have had a glitch!

It was funny to look up and suddenly see 44 reputations!

Loved reading the comments from old posts and threads!

I wasn't ignoring anyone. I had no idea until they all showed up today!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting