Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2011, 07:47 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,753,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1baby View Post
Congrats to the preggos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Yes! Can't remember whether I had a chance to mention that this morning or not...congrats to both ewag and MrsX!
Thank you Num1baby and MM!

Old 06-17-2011, 07:54 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,753,437 times
Hey where can I put a thread on Hot Vampires?

I was wondering what the consensus was on who is the hottest vampire ever:

Eric Northman -True Blood ( IMO-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWT)
Edward - Twilight (IMO-Not hot....Stephanie Meyer describe him like marble...to me it would be like trying to shag Michelango's David)

Old 06-17-2011, 08:04 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,472,760 times
Not personally a vampire kind of gal...but my guess about posting a thread would be somewhere in the Entertainment forum....since that would encompass TV, Movies and Literature...?

Old 06-17-2011, 08:10 PM

Just hanging out and enjoying a laid back Friday night. ....DS is, of course, out and about and DH is watching a movie on TV....It is a lovely night out - cool and not windy. If I wasn't so lazy, I would go outside and remove the covers from the patio furniture and sit outside...but...I am that lazy right now.

My neighbor called and we chatted for a bit...funny how we used to talk every day when the kids were young and we were both home...Now, kids are all grown (youngest among them is my DS who will be 18 this summer) and we're both working lots...we're lucky to get together for coffee or lunch once a month....

Old 06-17-2011, 08:24 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,853,394 times
Quote:
Just hanging out and enjoying a laid back Friday night. ....DS is, of course, out and about and DH is watching a movie on TV....It is a lovely night out - cool and not windy. If I wasn't so lazy, I would go outside and remove the covers from the patio furniture and sit outside...but...I am that lazy right now.

My neighbor called and we chatted for a bit...funny how we used to talk every day when the kids were young and we were both home...Now, kids are all grown (youngest among them is my DS who will be 18 this summer) and we're both working lots...we're lucky to get together for coffee or lunch once a month....
Ugh. I wish we had cool nights. We had a couple of record breaking days this week. On Tues we had a Feels Like temp of 112 (stupid humidity). Our low was 84 with a Feels Like of 92. And that was some time in the middle of the night. It is just so hot and humid it is already getting hard to breathe outside. If it is like this in June, what will it it be like in August? Ugh. December can't get here fast enough. That will probably be the earliest I can go outside without immediately breaking into a sweat. I hate just feeling sticky ALL of the time.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Ugh. I wish we had cool nights. We had a couple of record breaking days this week. On Tues we had a Feels Like temp of 112 (stupid humidity). Our low was 84 with a Feels Like of 92. And that was some time in the middle of the night. It is just so hot and humid it is already getting hard to breathe outside. If it is like this in June, what will it it be like in August? Ugh. December can't get here fast enough. That will probably be the earliest I can go outside without immediately breaking into a sweat. I hate just feeling sticky ALL of the time.
Right now it's 68...not sure what the "feels like" temp is...probably pretty close since it's not humid or windy.....

That's one of the best things about this area....low humidity and cool nights. Love it.

ETA - should get down to the low 50's tonight....

Old 06-17-2011, 08:31 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,188,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Hey where can I put a thread on Hot Vampires?

I was wondering what the consensus was on who is the hottest vampire ever:

Eric Northman -True Blood ( IMO-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWT)
Edward - Twilight (IMO-Not hot....Stephanie Meyer describe him like marble...to me it would be like trying to shag Michelango's David)
I vote Edward, but I don't know anything about the other guy.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:33 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,853,394 times
Quote:
Right now it's 68...not sure what the "feels like" temp is...probably pretty close since it's not humid or windy.....

That's one of the best things about this area....low humidity and cool nights. Love it.
Make some room. I am moving in.

We are 20 degrees warmer right now and it is 10:30 at night. Only 6 more months of this. Then I can get some good weather.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Make some room. I am moving in.

We are 20 degrees warmer right now and it is 10:30 at night. Only 6 more months of this. Then I can get some good weather.
Come on over! Just be sure you stay until the first snow in ..Sept..or the blizzard in Oct or March...or the last snow in Apr/May....LOL

Old 06-17-2011, 08:38 PM

8,394 posts, read 3,489,869 times
Are hot vampires hotter than hot gods?

70 degrees here - our winter. Funny though, 70 at noon in winter feels way colder than 70 at 8am in summer. I even have the heater on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting