Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 08:02 PM

148 posts, read 302,252 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry... maybe I just have a warped sense of humour, but many of these posts are absolutely cracking me up..... the visuals!! Ooooooo my eyes!! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 10:27 PM

214 posts, read 691,808 times
An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his
bodily systems extremely upset.

Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another
and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to
remain rational.

In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing,
and swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled
sheets in a tangled pile at his feet.

As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security
guard, (barely containing his (laughter), and who had watched the whole incident, walked up and asked, 'What the heck is going on here?'

The drunk, still staring down replied: 'I think I just beat the **** out of a ghost.'

And the drunk had pocketsful of candy, so I'm still on topic.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:26 AM

39 posts, read 113,548 times
There were a lot of kids in my neighborhood that I didn't recognize but I surely wasn't going to ruin their halloween fun because I knew they didn't live in the area! As long and the kids are polite, they get candy - no matter who they are. Besides, if you lived in an apartment or pehaps an unsafe neighborhood, wouldn't you want to bring your kids to a happier, safer, place? I would. I even had girls collecting for Unicef this year. All my kids were polite and all parents that came along reminded their kids to say thank you when needed.

My only gripe about halloween is all the costumes made for girls and women alike are slutty versions of something. They go from being Cinderella to a french maid overnight!

Old 11-02-2008, 12:46 AM

68 posts, read 285,784 times
Quote:
Last night we had 2 moms with babies probably 2 months old. Not only did they have 2 bags full of candy for the baby, but they also had 2 bags for themselves....
Now that one takes the cake. They know their two month old will not be able to eat candy!

Yet, they are out there stocking up on milk duds to pop in their mouth while watching Oprah.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:11 AM

214 posts, read 691,808 times
Well, from what I see around here, those moms could well be 12 years old.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:20 AM

1,384 posts, read 4,294,873 times
Well I didn't have a bad experience with older kids, adults, or illegals. We had adorable little children all dressed up like princesses and pirates And they all were nice and thanked me. (and if the kid was too little, the parent with them made sure to say thank you). The only problem is.. we didn't get as many children as we though and we have TONS of extra candy left over...

Old 11-02-2008, 01:49 PM

2,788 posts, read 7,451,406 times
It could be worse. Apparently someone in the Detroit Metro Area is withholding candy based on the politics of the trick-or-treaters' parents:

Mich. woman: Supporting Obama? No treats for you

Old 11-02-2008, 02:14 PM

3,966 posts, read 10,699,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santos View Post
Well, from what I see around here, those moms could well be 12 years old.
lol ouch hahaha

Old 11-02-2008, 06:04 PM

559 posts, read 1,464,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac10devils View Post
Now that one takes the cake. They know their two month old will not be able to eat candy!

Yet, they are out there stocking up on milk duds to pop in their mouth while watching Oprah.
I know it was obvious the candy wasn't for the babies, but then they got some more for themselves??? Come on!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:15 PM

68 posts, read 285,784 times
Quote:
I know it was obvious the candy wasn't for the babies, but then they got some more for themselves??? Come on!
Of course, they have two bags "for the babies," and then a bag each for themselves.

All together, that's four bags of candy. So really four bags of candy for two women, which is greedy.

Two month old babies are not eating Snickers, Milk Duds and Sweet Tarts.

They intended to bring their two month old babies as "decoys" so they could fill not two, but FOUR bags of candy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: