Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 02:20 PM

235 posts, read 755,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Why are you even considering Arizona if you have all these desires. It seems like Colorado makes the most sense in regards to what you are seeking. I know you want to be close to your boyfriend but Phoenix is still an 4-5 hour drive from Las Vegas so it's doubtful you will always drive there. The flight from Denver to Vegas is only an hour longer than it is from Phoenix to Denver. You might as well live in Colorado and fly to Las Vegas. Southwest now flies to Denver and there are direct flights on Southwest from Denver to Las Vegas. You have to like warm weather if you want to live in Phoenix. Our summers are like your winters in that we adjust to the high temps by staying indoors, doing pool or water related activities and doing outdoor activities in the early morning or evening. Our winters are perfect which is what we look forward to.

Flagstaff and Sedona are nice in regards to weather but neither are known for their schools and they are still relatively small in terms of ammenities outside of outdoor activities.
This might the first time we agree on something

Old 06-04-2012, 05:07 PM

277 posts, read 430,098 times
I'm curious where the OP moved to ?

I lived in Flagstaff for 7 years, delightful Spring, Summer and Fall. Cold and snowy winters.
We moved to Sedona .... great all year except for July and August where it gets in high 90s and sometimes 105 º ... no snow here and 1.5 hours to Phx tops. Good central location.

The only place with better climate than Sedona is coastal Southern CA. But I would be interested to know where the person who wrote ended up and how she likes it there.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:18 PM

3,391 posts, read 7,162,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCat View Post
I'm curious where the OP moved to ?
The o/p hasn't been back to City-Data for over three years. The mystery will never be solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area