Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 07:36 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
To whomever the coward is that just left me this classy rep in this thread;
"Are you angry because you're too fat for any man to have sex with?"
Go look at my profile pix and get back to me about that, mkay?
Oh, and you've been reported.
Ok Ok now, WTH is going on here. I am straight as they come, been married soooooo long. But compliment other women who look good, no problem, i keep myself up, and you sure the hell do. Someone is not seeing what i and others are seeing, jealously.

Friend get back to me. Yeah you been reported.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Apparently, some people here can not accept that a woman can be intelligent, multi-talented, and attractive...
Who says that! you said that not I.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:51 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,511,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Who says that! you said that not I.
I was refering to Nomander, not you. He seems to be exhibiting a tad too much hostility towards the idea that women can be intelligent and attractive.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I guess despite the drooling there is a general disrespect for strong and beautiful women.
A couple of days ago I was watching a quiz show where a dozen or so candidates have to answer lots of questions. After every round the remaining candidates decide who was the weakest player and thus has to leave. There was a strikingly attractive woman among them and right after the first round most candidates (almost all of them men) decided she was the weakest player. Statistics showed however that she was by far not the weakest, several men had more wrong answers than her. That was very telling and I am not sure the men were even aware of their attitude.
Your pretty much spot on. Looking at a beautiful strong women, is one thing. Going up against a strong beautiful women, in a game, or whether it be a job, is another. I think it is being aware of how men see women who are beautiful and strong, when not gooing all over them.
I think some men are not aware of their disrespect for Strong Beautiful Women, when not looking at them in a sexual way.

Your right, problably a lot of men are not aware of their attitude.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:49 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Oh this is way to funny and pathetic...........so now Shakira is a strong beautiful women. Tell me what's her strength, what's her political experience, what office has she held??

Sarah Palin has done these things and more and people call her weak and stupid.

Guess show some skin and you win..............sic

Old 10-06-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Apparently she's really interested in world history, which she studied at UCLA under an alias. A beautiful woman who likes history and learning. Sounds like my type.
Yeah, don't you know this is how she plans to use our History against us. Sure she's for "Open Borders".

Old 10-06-2011, 08:54 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
I don't know what Shakira's political qualifications are, but she is very smart. This has been well known for years. Also, she reportedly has a she-wolf inside of her.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:55 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
BO is a joke, so yeah, this is probably real.
Maybe his teleprompter told him it was a good idea.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:58 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,034,491 times
Shakira can be my advisor, any day. Yum! At least her hips don't lie.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Shakira can be my advisor, any day. Yum! At least her hips don't lie.
Think I would feel better if she were your adviser. Rather than a President of America.

Obama seems to have a hard time finding qualified people to work for him. Wonder why???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies