Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2012, 01:38 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes I have, and I would never have an abortion. As I said, I have had the test done and it was painless. It was done to detect a female problem I was having. As it turned out, I had cancer of the uterus and it was a life saving measure.
And because it didn't bother you, you think its fine to perform an invasive action on a woman who doesn't want it.
To me, that's rape.
Maybe you can have them done on yourself for every woman FORCED to have one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2012, 02:31 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
The only reason it is against their will is because they suffer from shame about killing a human life....their own child. They want to kill without the associated guilt.
Oh please.
Try this website on for size: Welcome to I’m Not Sorry (for having had an abortion)· . Net

It's not a child until it's born, but don't let that stop your anti-choice, contrary to US law, rant.

Old 03-17-2012, 04:15 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,839,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I dare say a person gets more informative lecturing when they surrender a pet at the humane shelter than when a woman walks into an abortion clinic.

I don't think a sonogram is too much to ask from her.
Me neither. I found out the other day i had an undeveloped twin in my brain that needed to be cut out, but the doctor told me he needed to jam a lubed up stick in my ass before the procedure.

""AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ", I feel like a Republican! said he, as I shed silent tears.

Old 03-17-2012, 04:27 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
A simple medical procedure is against their will but they are willing to go through an abortion?
Yes.
One has NOTHING to do with the other...

Yes, a medical procedure mandated by law IS against their will if they do not want it.

And has nothing to do with having a CHOICE of an abortion or not.

I think the whole problem is that you don't understand what "forced" means.... or logic.

But I have a feeling you'd be right at home in the WWII German "medical" field....

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 03-17-2012 at 05:21 AM..

Old 03-17-2012, 04:47 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,630,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Me neither. I found out the other day i had an undeveloped twin in my brain that needed to be cut out, but the doctor told me he needed to jam a lubed up stick in my ass before the procedure.

""AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ", I feel like a Republican! said he, as I shed silent tears.
It is, of course, normal for liberals to be self-mutilators and into other forms of self-exploration. ENJOY!

Old 03-17-2012, 04:56 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,630,465 times
Quote:
A simple medical procedure is against their will but they are willing to go through an abortion?
Well, you have to understand what horrific monsters these people are first of all. They condone the shredding of innocent human limbs, propping their self-righteousness up with accusations of "you're raping me with a medical instrument!"

Yeah, like much worse is not happening to the woman's body during the abortion. Never forget who you are dealing with--- cynical hypocrites that must defend their false righteousness by attacking you----then you will see through their arguments on C-D.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:03 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,290,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Well, you have to understand what horrific monsters these people are first of all. They condone the shredding of innocent human limbs, propping their self-righteousness up with accusations of "you're raping me with a medical instrument!"

Yeah, like much worse is not happening to the woman's body during the abortion. Never forget who you are dealing with--- cynical hypocrites that must defend their false righteousness by attacking you----then you will see through their arguments on C-D.
They are women who are not in a position to be taking care of a child and know it,they are not monsters.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:31 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,839,921 times
If fetuses are innocent, why did God demand their deaths in the Bible? If it was wrong, God was wrong. God's always right. So killing unborn children is A-OK.
That was easy. Wait, does that make God a horrific monster?

<< Hosea 13:16 >>
New International Version (©1984)
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

Old 03-17-2012, 09:09 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,291,687 times
This conservative is against this. I may not agree with it but legal abortion is the law of the land.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:16 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,291,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Probably not since men seem in no rush to wrap it up.
Barring rape, women are now and always have been the gatekeeper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies