Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 06:43 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,752 times

Advertisements

Other than Zimmerman's words, what evidence is there that black males were burglarizing the homes in that development?

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
No because they weren't burglarizing homes in that development. Why is that difficult for you to grasp?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:46 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
"Many like me..."

Please...tell me....What am I like??

Just because you are distrusting of a group of people don't try to prescribe that way of thinking to me....

Sorry that I recognize that a verdict and trial doesn't conclude in a news outlet...Or by a clear biased account....

The man is due a fair trial, period.

Secondly, did the local PD drop the ball in regards to arrest? Yes, they have.

Law enforcement not doing their job efficiently......This is not news to me.

And while we are at it...since you are gifted at making a sweeping analysis of ones true disposition...Here is MY encapsulation of you. You are no different than the midwest trash that you accuse of bigotry simply because they don't know any better. You live in your own deluded world...You think everywhere in the US is like the deep south.
Many on here agree with my assessment. Conservatives(you included) all over the net since this happened have made my point for me. I applaud AlphaMale for making the post he did. He at least broke rank. I have never defended some black guy who killed some innocent person. Never. Yet this guy gets defended by you and others who have a certain feeling about the victim. I'm not the only one calling you and your buddies out. Deal with it.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:48 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
I was watching Morning Joe this morning, hopefully this will be picked up by other news organizations.
Its not just Zimmerman that needs to be bought to justice, but also the Sanford Police Department. It took 3 days for the Sanford PD to notify this family that their son was dead, they had the childs cell phone. Mr. Martin was calling around to all of the hospitals and police department since the 26th of February to locate his CHILD. The Sanford Police department aparently had the cell phone, but did not call the last number dialed, but they took the time to perform a drug test on the child. Trayvon's body sat in the medical examiners office for 3 days before his family was told.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I was watching Morning Joe this morning, hopefully this will be picked up by other news organizations.
Its not just Zimmerman that needs to be bought to justice, but also the Sanford Police Department. It took 3 days for the Sanford PD to notify this family that their son was dead, they had the childs cell phone. Mr. Martin was calling around to all of the hospitals and police department since the 26th of February to locate his CHILD. The Sanford Police department aparently had the cell phone, but did not call the last number dialed, but they took the time to perform a drug test on the child. Trayvon's body sat in the medical examiners office for 3 days before his family was told.
Nothing will happen to these cops. This is a direct in your face from them about who has the power.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:52 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,232,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
John White, convicted of killing Daniel Cicciaro, pardoned by Gov. David Paterson - New York Daily News

Couple years ago, he was fully pardoned recently and rightfully so, he should have never spent a day in jail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I know that it is sometimes hard to keep track of one's argument so if I may;

"John White, convicted of killing Daniel Cicciaro, pardoned by Gov. David Paterson - New York Daily News"

In order to be pardoned some one they must be convicted and since it is highly improbable that someone would be pardoned and released from prison without first being arrested, charged, tried and convicted. As a result it seems rather illogical to use the White case to rebut robbobobbo's statement.
Exactly. If Zimmerman is arrested, tried, convicted, jailed, and then later pardoned, John White's case may be used as a comparison.

Meanwhile, when was the last time the police had a dead body, a black shooter in custody, and the police let the black shooter go home because they believed his story?

Old 03-21-2012, 07:02 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,914,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Many on here agree with my assessment. Conservatives(you included) all over the net since this happened have made my point for me. I applaud AlphaMale for making the post he did. He at least broke rank. I have never defended some black guy who killed some innocent person. Never. Yet this guy gets defended by you and others who have a certain feeling about the victim. I'm not the only one calling you and your buddies out. Deal with it.
Because he is ENTITLED to a defense....What don't you get about that???

Tell me, point to me anywhere where my personal conviction states he is innocent...It is actually the contrary.

Don't blame me and try to pigeonhole me for your lack of comprehension.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:13 AM

Quote:

Tell me, point to me anywhere where my personal conviction states he is innocent...It is actually the contrary.

You and your pals do that all for yourself. Believe me I dont have to help. If he was arrested right there on the spot this would never have flamed up like this. But he wasnt. In fact he is free at this very moment enjoying life calling his friends and family. Let him have a trial. But hell they wont even arrest him. Much to many conservatives delight.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:18 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:

in e.c.'s mind, anyone who isn't bellowing for instant lynching for zimmerman is an out-and-out hateful sheet-wearing racist

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
But hell they wont even arrest him. Much to many conservatives delight.
which conservatives have expressed such 'delight' and how many, exactly? point 'em out.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
As a white man, how do you feel about the large population of pedophiles and child predators amongst your brethren?

Most black on black crime involves criminals. It's very much a case of "You live by the sword, you die by the sword". So, while tragic, the victims are not always innocent. This is not the case with the children who are the victims of these sexually perverted white men. What overhaul are white men planning to change this sick behavior?
If you think pedo's don't exist or aren't real common in the black community, think again. Most of it goes unreported and for some reason is ignored or accepted for the most part.
Here is a good article on a quick google search........(short article and survey)
Survey on Sexual Abuse of Children in the Black Community - Surviving Dating! : Surviving Dating!

I would like to know why every time it is mentioned about problems in the black community, you shift the subject to white pedofiles? This just tells me you know there are major issues in the black community but want to ignore or turn a blind eye. If you want to bring up stats, why not this... Black murderers make up 50% of murder cases.
the black population is at about 14%.
This shows that if you are black, you are more likely to be a murderer.

Last edited by Ghostrider275452; 03-21-2012 at 07:38 AM..

Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I thought he was with his father or family at the apartment complex. His girlfriend was on the phone with him at the time.

How could they not know for 3 days ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies