Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2012, 08:37 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,969,227 times

Advertisements

It was reported by the local media early on that his blood tests came back negative. Apparently deeper toxicology tests are being done since the results are pending. Here's an article showing the Sanford PD's tests came back negative:

Trayvon Martin's marijuana suspension means very little | HULIQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
You can find it yourself. I've asked posters time and time again to link where Trayvon's drug test was clean and no one responds. If you'd like to prove that I'm wrong, I'll apologize. Until then, I've seen numerous reports that there were break ins.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:38 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
And he was told not to do so and it also went against the Neighborhood watch regulations as well. Because of his gross misconduct an innocent child is dead

The answer is simple zimmerman was looking for black males.
Like I said, no answer to why would gz considered tm suspicious will satisfy you except the one you want it to be --- zimmerman was looking for black males.

Next time you ask the question, do a favor and say you alrady know the answer--- zimmerman was looking for black males.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:41 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Wow! At least they did that They still release him with his gun based on his word only.....Is this normal where you live?
They kept his gun. I think you should stick with zimmerman was looking for black males. Facts don't seem to be your strong suit.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:42 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Both are happening.

Racism\Classism exists and sometimes people aren't treated fairly in this country.
However, sometimes the problem isn't racism....it's just incompetence, stupidity etc.
Some people see it everywhere, even when it isn't racism....it's become a handy dandy tool to deflect and attack.
TRUE: The Zimmerman character did not strike me as some sort or hard core hater...or racist...He was typical of a lot of people...formally educated...but not really educated as far as reality and life...Some people simply do not give the deeper things in life much thought and don't develop or evolve.

Sad part is that a lot of AMERICA is dumbed down...it's the sytem...all empires have to do so plunder...war and profit can take place with little thought or guilt...Zimmerman was under the impression that blacks were not important...he was taught that...and it is class warfare...which must stop..."A house devided will fall"..

Some believe that there is a conspiracy with in the ranks of authority...not so..we assume our leader must be bright - cos' they are rich...and high up the food chain...most are as the previous writer states "incompetent".....just plain dumb...;and now we see the results...dumb people killing people...and dumb authorities who are beside themselves when it comes to dealing with a problem that revolves around ignorance...emotion is the worst culprit...because it clouds judgement and logic.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:44 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,715,088 times
This seems to have been a case that tragicially happened, but since then has been largely manufactured by those who in my opinion don't have the best motives. Look at it logically. First of all, the old out of date photos widely posted show a young fresh faced, benign looking attractive black kid who looks like the nice kid next door. While the more recent facts and picture(s), and various postings he's made online show a very different "picture" of the current Martin. It appears he may have adapted the "gansta wannabe" culture with his gold teeth, sporting gang symbols in his wifebeater T-shirt. His postings on various social media show he can barely communicate in english anymore and obviously has a chip on his shoulder.

Contrast this with the Zimmerman situation. The first photo widely published (and still in wide circulation) shows him as a pudgy man in an orange jail jumpsuite with several days of facial hair growth with a frown on his face. Obviously caught in one of the lower points in his life. This is not respresentative of who he currently is. I've also seen pictures with him in a suit looking very trim, handsome and ready to meet the word in respectible terms. And why is Zimmerman constantly referred to as "white" ? He's obviously at least partially hispanic....but of course it's more inciting of the masses to refer to him as "white" so why let facts get in the way when planning social unrest.

So....who's playing games here ? I fear all the rest of us not directly involved in this case are being "gammed" by those with ill will who wish to create racial dissention and will "play" the rest of us with this lopsided view of the parties involved that appears with more recent findings to be largely incorrect for both Martin and Zimmerman as to who they currently are.

I am not saying Zimmerman acted correctly and without malice.....fact is, I don't know and we may never know. I'm also not saying Martin wasn't attached without good reason....again, fact is we may never know.

What I am saying is there is nothing that angers me more than when I think myself and the masses like me are being "gammed" or "played" to react in a certain way by those who's motives are at best nefarious.

The actions of some of those supporting Martin are also very telling. Before the total investigation is done and the facts as best as we can find them are in.....they are calling for the immediate arrest of Zimmerman, putting out rewards for his capture, calling for "escalation" in the actions of Martins supporters (what the hell does that even mean ???...you can guess it's nothing good and probably means race riots and "payback" in some fashion) Early (again before the investigation and facts were in) on Martins supporters were calling for "justice" for the "guilty" Zimmerman. So how is it they have aparantly abondoned our "innocent until proven guilty" for the more expedient "high tech lynching" using all our high tech methods of communication these days to incite the masses using negative emotions that may, or may not, be justified once a more adequate investigation is done.

Oh....and then Obama's main comment about the tradgedy....."If I had a son he's look like Treyvon" What the heck does that comment accomplish ? So if George Bush II had to make a comment about a young white male victim of crime he should say "If I had a son he's look like xxxx". That has absolutely no bearing on the matter what the victim looked like....it's only what happened that matters.

And the actions of Jackson and Sharpton.....well those two self promoters who thrive on racial dissention and chaos are beyond abhorrent. If there is a TV camera around any any potential racial tension you can bet those two will be there within two minutes to exploit the situation. Those two are the black equivalent of the white supremist groups around. I'm afraid until they die off and disappear from our social/political scene (along with white supremist groups) we'll never have good race relations in this country. It's so sad really to see our state of affairs.

Last edited by jasper1372; 03-31-2012 at 08:54 AM..

Old 03-31-2012, 08:46 AM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
I said before if he had been a whiteboy with a hoodie in the rain would he not look suspious?
If young WHITE males had been doing the break ins, then yes, they would look suspicious. I don't know why you can't get this through your head.

Quote:
Ok, Einstein lets try it this way. Where in the hell was he going to do with stolen stuff since he did not live there and was only going to be in the area for a short time? Unless you and your cohorts want to slander his father and his fiancee as well? Since you want to go there as well, where was zimmerman's drug/alcohol test? I guess that you can shoot someone and not be questioned or tested either?
Who said he was going to burglarize? You jump to a lot of conclusions.

And who are my cohorts?

Go where? If you mean I've asked time and time again about Trayvon's drug tests - I have. In direct response to people saying his toxicology reports were clean. I have seen reports that those results are sealed. Should Zimmerman have been drug tested? Yes.

He was questioned. So were witnesses. And the investigation should continue.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:46 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
You can find it yourself. I've asked posters time and time again to link where Trayvon's drug test was clean and no one responds. If you'd like to prove that I'm wrong, I'll apologize. Until then, I've seen numerous reports that there were break ins.
Since I did not assert that Trayvon's drug test was clean, you can't play that "tit for tat" game with me. Show me a link which states there'd been a string of burglaries committed by young black men in that complex. That's the etiquette on CD: you say it, you prove it.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:47 AM

19,845 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Quote:
Nope, the point was made using his statistics which he said that more black 17 yo are more prone to violence. Now according to the statistics they I provided proved that more middle age white males commit the majority of child molestations
Your little link from a 10+ yr old survey puts the results of sex offender races in line with actual population percentages. Keep deflecting....

Old 03-31-2012, 09:11 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,328,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Like I said, no answer to why would gz considered tm suspicious will satisfy you except the one you want it to be --- zimmerman was looking for black males.

Next time you ask the question, do a favor and say you alrady know the answer--- zimmerman was looking for black males.

If white/hispanic ect males are not suspicious then who is in his book? In cases some of you all think that I'm obtuse about the racial makeup regarding who was doing the break ins, Im not. If this was on his mind why did it have to be accented with a racial slur?

Old 03-31-2012, 09:14 AM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Since I did not assert that Trayvon's drug test was clean, you can't play that "tit for tat" game with me. Show me a link which states there'd been a string of burglaries committed by young black men in that complex. That's the etiquette on CD: you say it, you prove it.

Zimmerman

Trayvon Martin's shooter defended by neighborhood watch captain
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies