Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 01:16 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Eighteen is not "under age."

Seventeen, however, IS and it is AGAINST THE LAW for a man in his twenties to have sex with a girl UNDER the age of eighteen.
When I was a senior in high school, I was 17 and my girlfriend was 18.

Do you want me to tell you her name so you can have her put in prison?

Millions and millions of teenage girls and guys have had sex with someone above or below the 18 year mark.

Hell, you Lefties even think homosexuality is the greatest thing on Earth.

So, selective outrage enters again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 01:16 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
What part of Mitt Romney actively sought his endorsement do you not comprehend?? You on the right were making like Rosen was Obama's campaign manager or something
Exactly! And it's not like Nugent's history was some deep dark secret! A quick google search by Mittens would have turned up all his past, with the multiple kids by multiple women, the underage girls, the not paying child support, the crapping himself to avoid military service.......

But maybe Mittens was too busy doing his own laundry on the campaign trail to do that search.

Any reasonable person would know why Mittens wanted Nugent's endorsement - and it's spelled N-R-A.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:19 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,430,619 times
This guy is way worse than I ever thought. Check out his contempt for those who serve in the October 1977 interview with "High Times"

Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break!

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin’ dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces.

The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat.
I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I’d have the baddest bunch of motherf*ckin’ killers you’d ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn’t into it. I was too busy doin’ my own thing, you know?

So according to Ted, those guys over in Afghanistan and until recently Iraq who are risking their lives everyday for you, Ted including, some of them losing limbs or even dying, they're "playing army". They're also imbeciles and chumps, so says Ted
Romney supporter Ted Nugent? Pedophile and draft dodger? His own words! - Baltimore liberal | Examiner.com

Old 04-19-2012, 01:20 PM

Romney Supporter Pedafile Ted Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls (sic)

Romney Supporter Pedafile Ted Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls - YouTube

Old 04-19-2012, 01:23 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,289 times
I'm going to go around and tell first time voters that the Motor City Madman is Cool and that if they want to be Cool too - they'll vote for who Ted votes for.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:24 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post

Millions and millions of teenage girls and guys have had sex with someone above or below the 18 year mark.

So?

When I was sixteen, the first guy I had sex with was 26. VERY illegal, and if my father had found out, I guarantee that Darrell would have been in deep doo-doo.

I'm not sure what your situation, or mine, has to do with Nugent and the kind of people Romney is out soliciting endorsements from.

However, IF you were to find out that what Courtney Love said, about having oral sex with Nugent when she was TWELVE, were true - and I realize that Courtney Love has some credibility issues of her own - but if OTHERS were to come forward with similar claims, what THEN would your opinion of Nugent be?

And you do remember, don't you, that he has even admitted to having had a thing for underage girls? Do you suppose that ALL of those girls were no younger than 17? What if many of them WERE 13 or 14 or 15?

Old 04-19-2012, 01:27 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
This is the post I was responding to that you quoted.
See above.
Last time I checked, Cinebar was a woman.
Oh, and in reply to the bolded;
Please.
Cinebar was responding to D-town who was responding to your original post about Maher having a TV show. It's easily traceable.

In regard to the other thing: That's cool.

Last edited by Mr. Joshua; 04-19-2012 at 02:34 PM..

Old 04-19-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:

Big difference, huge difference between an 18 year old and a 28 year old.

What you did probably wouldn't be against the law today, may not have been back then. States have 2 ages of consent because of situations like yours. There's a lower age of consent where nobody can have sex with them if they're under that age, but if they're between the lower and upper ages of consent you can have sex with them IF you are close enough to their age, usually like 3 years or so

Old 04-19-2012, 01:28 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times
A few years ago, I might have given Romney a 2nd look. In fact, even several months ago, I defended him when a few people I know criticized him for being so wealthy and out of touch. However, now that I've spent months watching the Republicans campaign, and even sat through a few of those debates that often resembled SNL skits, I would never vote for Mitt. I'm a registered Democrat, but I usually vote my conscience, and my conscience tells me he would be very bad for America. Anyone who is on the fence and leaning a little right might want to take a look at Robert Bork, who is on Romney's legal team. I remember when he almost became a Supreme Court Justice. I can't imagine any woman in America agreeing with his political views.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:31 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:

So you're ok with guys in their late 20s banging underage girls.
Gotcha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies