Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2012, 09:05 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,200,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Try Military bases ... remember, controlling the weather is a Military capability/operation. Also, there could be aircraft service centers that can contract with government entities. I heard that Evergreen is one but I don't know for sure. They have thir own facilities with their own runways.
I was in the Air Force, one thing you cannot get around is that people working on a base see the planes taking off and landing every day. You don't sneak airliners or Everygreen planes around without it being noticed. Sure there can be secret facilities but they require huge areas of land and are pretty well known, you can't possibly think every plane you see doing chem trails takes off and lands from the relatively few bases.

Quote:
Have you spent time on Google Earth? I have seen lots of facilities in the middle of nowhere and no information is provided on them.
Ok, show me one. Lets see it, if you've seen lots this is surely an easy request.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:10 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
You try, its kinda fun. Is there any conspiracy ever that dude hasn't bought into?
I didn't notice anything about who really killed Lincoln, Garfield or McKinley....

Old 08-27-2012, 09:20 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,973,187 times
The following article is about Geoengineering scientist David Keith and his research and plans for geoengineering the earth. This article was released almost 3 years ago and before the massive geoengineering SRM started in the USA. David Keith appears in the documentary I posted.

Research on global 'sun block' needed now

Jan. 27, 2010

Internationally-coordinated research and field testing on ‘geoengineering’ the planet’s atmosphere to limit risk of climate change should begin soon, along with building international governance of the technology, say scientists from the University of Calgary and the United States.

Collaborative and government-supported studies on solar-radiation management, a form of geoengineering, would reduce the risk of nations’ unilateral experiments and help identify technologies with the least risk, says U of C scientist David Keith, in an article published today in Nature, the top-ranked science journal. Co-authors of the opinion piece are Edward Parson at the University of Michigan and Granger Morgan at Carnegie Mellon University.

“Solar-radiation management may be the only human response that can fend off rapid and high-consequence climate change impacts. The risks of not doing research outweigh the risks of doing it,” says Keith, director of the Institute for Sustainable Energy, Environment and Economy’s energy and environmental systems group and a professor in the Schulich School of Engineering.

Solar-radiation management (SRM) would involve releasing megatonnes of light-scattering aerosol particles in the upper atmosphere to reduce Earth’s absorption of solar energy, thereby cooling the planet. Another technique would be to release particles of sea salt to make low-altitude clouds reflect more solar energy back into space.

SRM should not take the place of making deep cuts in industrial greenhouse gas emissions and taking action to adapt to climate change, Keith and his American colleagues stress. However, they say: “We must develop the capability to do SRM in a manner that complements such cuts, while managing the associated environmental and political risks.”

The scientists propose that governments establish an international research budget for SRM that grows from about $10 million to $1 billion a year between now and the end of 2020. They urge that research results be available to all and risk assessments be as transparent and international as possible to build sound norms of governance for SRM.

Long-established estimates show that SRM could offset this century’s predicted global average temperature rise more than 100 times more cheaply than achieving the same cooling by cutting emissions, Keith notes. “But this low price tag raises the risks of single groups acting alone, and of facile cheerleading that promotes exclusive reliance on SRM.”

SRM would also cool the planet quickly, whereas even a massive program of carbon dioxide emission cuts will take many decades to slow global warming because the CO2 already accumulated in the atmosphere will take many years to naturally break down. The 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo, for example, cooled the planet by about 0.5 degrees Celsius in less than a year by injecting sulphur into the stratosphere.

But a world cooled by managing sunlight will present risks, the scientists note. The planet would have less precipitation and less evaporation, and monsoon rains and winds might be weakened. Some areas would be more protected from temperature changes than others, creating local ‘winners’ and losers.’

“If the world relies solely on SRM to limit (global) warming, these problems will eventually pose risks as large as those from uncontrolled emissions,” they warn.

Field tests of SRM are the only way to identify the best technologies and potential risks, Keith says. He and the American scientists propose carefully controlled testing that would involve releasing tonnes – not megatonnes – of aerosols in the stratosphere and low-altitude clouds.

“If SRM proves to be unworkable or poses unacceptable risks, the sooner we know the less moral hazard it poses; if it is effective, we gain a useful additional tool to limit climate damages.”

Responsible management of climate risks requires deep emission cuts and research and assessment of SRM technologies, the scientists say. “The two are not in opposition. We are currently doing neither; action is urgently needed on both.”

Old 08-27-2012, 09:21 PM

I realize don has me on his ignore list but if someone could quote from this so he does.....

In Post #63 the OP states:

Quote:
In this Satalite image you can see all the aerosol spray trails (AKA Chemtrails) on the edge of the storm front.

In the above picture we see hundreds of "chemtrails", just where are the secret air facilities that house all these aircraft not to mention the rather large storage tanks to hold the millions of gallons of toxic chemicals used by them?

It's astounding, not even the allies mounting 1,000 plane bomber attacks over Germany could have covered the area that these secret chemtrail aircraft do...

Old 08-27-2012, 09:25 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Here a woman documents geoengineering aerosol spraying over several days in Phoenix AZ.

Aerosol Spray-OR-Airplane Pilots Gone Mad Apr.22,2011 - YouTube!
How stupid does one have to be, to look at this and say those are normal contrails. Beyond belief!

Old 08-27-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
The following article is about Geoengineering scientist David Keith and his research and plans for geoengineering the earth. This article was released almost 3 years ago and before the massive geoengineering SRM started in the USA. David Keith appears in the documentary I posted.

Research on global 'sun block' needed now

Jan. 27, 2010
There have been many proposals on geoengeering, this is but one example of them....

Unfortunately it says nothing concerning what the chemtrail (AKA geoengineering) crowd says is occurring.....

BTW, why does this poster constantly post the entire article when one paragraph and a link would suffice?

Does he think the more verbiage he posts the more believable his chemtrail conspiracy will be believed?

Old 08-27-2012, 09:27 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,200,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
How stupid does one have to be, to look at this and say those are normal contrails. Beyond belief!
How stupid does one have to be to not know there is gravity on the moon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
In the above picture we see hundreds of "chemtrails", just where are the secret air facilities that house all these aircraft not to mention the rather large storage tanks to hold the millions of gallons of toxic chemicals used by them?
Its cool, he's found lots of unexplained facilities on google earth and I'm sure will show me one so we can get to the bottom of this.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:30 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,973,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
I was in the Air Force, one thing you cannot get around is that people working on a base see the planes taking off and landing every day. You don't sneak airliners or Everygreen planes around without it being noticed. Sure there can be secret facilities but they require huge areas of land and are pretty well known, you can't possibly think every plane you see doing chem trails takes off and lands from the relatively few bases.

Ok, show me one. Lets see it, if you've seen lots this is surely an easy request.
Are you serious? What did you do in the Air Force? A cook?

Just because you were in the Air Force does not mean you had or should have known about highly classified operations.

No, I'm not going to spoon feed you like a baby. If you want a link to Evergreen Air and secret facility or aerosol spraying then get off your lazy rear and do your own work.

The nerve of some people ...

Old 08-27-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I woke up this morning and went outside with my coffee and looked up, instantly recognizing the sinister chemtrails....

Luckily I carry my Chemtrail Detox pills with me at all times and immediately took two.....

Whew! it was a close one today....

Last edited by plwhit; 08-27-2012 at 09:45 PM..

Old 08-27-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Are you serious? What did you do in the Air Force? A cook?

Just because you were in the Air Force does not mean you had or should have known about highly classified operations.

No, I'm not going to spoon feed you like a baby. If you want a link to Evergreen Air and secret facility or aerosol spraying then get off your lazy rear and do your own work.

The nerve of some people ...
And you know about "highly classified operations" how?

Once again, more claims, no facts from the chemtrail crowd.....

Wowzers, talk about conspiracy heaven, check this out.....

'Evergreen' CIA Owned Airline: Dropping Poison On You And Your Family | Conspiracy Theories

Here's a snippit (don't fall off the chair laughing)

Quote:
A major missing piece of a grand conspiracy has been targeted by a drunk pilot. In a small town 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean in Oregon is the center of a major global operation. At a bar in McMinnville, Oregon, an inebriated pilot attempted to impress one of the pretty ladies with tales of his secret mission.

The pilot’s pathetic attempt to portray himself as a Sean Connery or Daniel Craig caused him to (ante up) his importance and spill the secrets of the CIA’s asset Evergreen International Aviation.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies