Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 06:46 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Mainly because mitt had no clue about anything else including foriegn policy which would have affected me personally because I have a son in the military. He had no clue on how the working class lives, and I 'm one of them. He is an arrogant self absorbed pr*ck that knows nothing that is outside of his wealthy circle. This is a case of some azzwipe taking out his overpriviledge butt on someone that that is less fortunate than he is. I guess that he, like mitt wanted to prove that they are still in charge of the masses even if it is in their own feeble minds.
Do you think President Obama has a clue about foreign policy? Most presidents choose their Secretaries of
State to handle those matters. Mitt would have done the same. Let's move on from being mad at someone who didn't win the election, shall we?
Also, I hope your son in the military will never be in a situation such as Benghazi, which to my mind was handled poorly. You may think this is a nothing event, but it would have mattered to you had your son been there. President Obama's surrogates did not make us proud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 07:12 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
Also, I hope your son in the military will never be in a situation such as Benghazi, which to my mind was handled poorly. You may think this is a nothing event, but it would have mattered to you had your son been there. President Obama's surrogates did not make us proud.
Obama was running around telling yet another lie and Benghazi became very inconvenient to him. Heck what was it? Only a week before he and other dems were shouting at the roof tops the Osama Bin Laden is dead and we live in a safer world. He was trying to sell that he was saved America from Al-Quada. Then Benghazi happened and Obama tried desperately to BLAME it on a video. MSM didn't even report it because it didn't look good. It's called propaganda and MSM is sprewing lots of it.

Yea, Obama was seller that Americans are safer (what a joke). Our boys are safer (that is what Obama wants you to believe) IT'S A LIE.

And the Dems again buy Obama's LIE hook, line and sinker.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:14 PM

Obama most recent lie "Middle Class Americans will not pay one dime more in taxes".

QUESTION: Has Obama ever told the truth?

Old 01-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama most recent lie "Middle Class Americans will not pay one dime more in taxes".

You have to prove your argument before you go to the next step of questioning it.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:38 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
Do you think President Obama has a clue about foreign policy? Most presidents choose their Secretaries of
State to handle those matters. Mitt would have done the same. Let's move on from being mad at someone who didn't win the election, shall we?

Not when he went to three countries and made a complete azz out of himself The way that I like at it is that I'm not being recalled to active duty over some BS, so looking at that from that level he is ok, but I do not agree on the rest of the stuff that he has done, but I also realize that he like the rest of the Presidents (proably except for Kennedy) are only puppets anyway.

As far as my son is concerned, he would not be in that position anyway since it had mainly to do with the CIA and some other covert BS that was made tp be a bigger deal then it actually was, because of the political clowns in Washington. Oh btw, I would never let my son or future offspring to join any part of the military that would put their lives at risk for this country, until those b*st*rds in Washington put thier kids in the same postition

Old 01-12-2013, 08:39 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post

Did Mitt or anyone else that ran for the presidency recently?

Old 01-13-2013, 06:51 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
the super-rich should certainly be taxed more, as they have too much.

this comes out of the pockets of everyone else, and only helps to improve their golf swings.
Who died and made you God? What right do YOU have to say how much is too much?

Old 01-13-2013, 10:28 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Idiot doesn't leave a tip; blames Obama
Good for him!!

Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Who died and made you God? What right do YOU have to say how much is too much?
I am the Voice of the People!

Old 01-13-2013, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
I am the Voice of the People!
Well the voice of the people will grow hoarse and lose and the middle class will take the hit because there are not enough rich people in the U.S to pay for Obama's spending habit so guess what, Obama will go after the middle class. The rich also can made moves to avoid higher taxation again, Obama will have to increase taxes on the middle class. Did you know that Jim Sinegal who spoke at the Democratic National Convention

Sinegal stated:
And that’s why I am here tonight supporting President Obama, a President making an economy built to last. See, in order for companies like Costco to invest, grow, hire and flourish, the conditions have to be right. That requires something from all of us.

But the action of the Costco board of directors highlights how Sinegal really feels about President Obama’s tax hikes. Sinegal and the Costco board of directors voted for a special dividend costing $3 billion, which will be completely financed through borrowing. The dividend is timed to take advantage of 2012 tax rates and to avoid higher taxes for 2013. Sinegal and the Obama Administration whose rhetoric and actions contradict one another.

In other words the people spoke but were bamboozled by rhetoric and hypocrocy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies