Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Gun owners, would your register your firearms with the government?
I would never register my firearms regardless of a new law 91 71.09%
Of coarse I would register my firearms under a new law 26 20.31%
I'm not sure what I would do... 11 8.59%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 12:21 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Lemming.
g

Gun nuts are the most easily led group of people. The gun manufacturers and sellers get you rubes to buy a bunch of guns and ammo based on fear and conspiracy theories spewed by propaganda groups like the NRA.

You suckers think the NRA gives a damn about your 2nd amendment rights when in fact they know that gun nuts are cowards who are afraid of the world, who are prone to believing phony conspiracy theories about Hitler, Mao, and Stalin and manipulating your fear and insanity into a profitable conclusion for their benefactors.

You sucker gun nuts get fooled everytime as they con you fools out of your money.

That's being a lemming believing make believe conspiracy theories and history from make believe defenders of the 2nd amendment who can reliably stir you rubes irrational fears into a gun buying frenzy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 01:40 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
having and using those vehicles and items are not rights.
please learn what you are talking about before spewing the liberal mantra. I want my pistols, my shotguns, my bolt action rifles, my semi-automatic rifles and my maximum capacity magazines.

I dont own any sub machineguns anymore. i gave up my tax stamp a few years ago.

what you are talking about is in fact infringement.
I want, I want, I want--that's really what it comes down to, isn't it? It has nothing to do with the US Constitution at all. It is the just certain consumers whining because they cannot buy whatever they want.

Many of the people who most loudly defend the 2nd Amendment don't seem to care much at all about the rest of the Constitution. The case of Piers Morgan is a case in point. A man exercises his 1st Amendment right to free speech, and 2nd Amendment fanatics go crazy and try to have him deported. It is time we start telling the gun nuts what their mothers and father should have told them when they were 3: "No, you can't have that just because you want it."

Old 01-20-2013, 02:00 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
I want, I want, I want--that's really what it comes down to, isn't it? It has nothing to do with the US Constitution at all. It is the just certain consumers whining because they cannot buy whatever they want.

Many of the people who most loudly defend the 2nd Amendment don't seem to care much at all about the rest of the Constitution. The case of Piers Morgan is a case in point. A man exercises his 1st Amendment right to free speech, and 2nd Amendment fanatics go crazy and try to have him deported. It is time we start telling the gun nuts what their mothers and father should have told them when they were 3: "No, you can't have that just because you want it."

I care about the rest of the Constitution just fine. morgan can have his say all he wants, but he can also do it outside the borders of the USA as well.

the US government has done that to foreign journalists before. they let them have their freedom of speech here in the USA, they just did not let them stay in the USA to say it.
I do believe that there was an instance during the LBJ era where a foreign journalists was pinged out of the USA for using their freedom of speech against americans.

my mother and father gave me what i wanted at age 4 for firearms, and I got more along the way from both. I was just learning firearms safety at age 3. required in our home.

Last edited by monkeywrenching; 01-20-2013 at 02:43 PM..

Old 01-20-2013, 02:19 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
g

Gun nuts are the most easily led group of people. The gun manufacturers and sellers get you rubes to buy a bunch of guns and ammo based on fear and conspiracy theories spewed by propaganda groups like the NRA.

You suckers think the NRA gives a damn about your 2nd amendment rights when in fact they know that gun nuts are cowards who are afraid of the world, who are prone to believing phony conspiracy theories about Hitler, Mao, and Stalin and manipulating your fear and insanity into a profitable conclusion for their benefactors.

You sucker gun nuts get fooled everytime as they con you fools out of your money.

That's being a lemming believing make believe conspiracy theories and history from make believe defenders of the 2nd amendment who can reliably stir you rubes irrational fears into a gun buying frenzy.

Sticks and stones may break some bones but me my AR will blow you a new butthole at 300 meters

Old 01-20-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Sticks and stones may break some bones but me my AR will blow you a new butthole at 300 meters
If you talk about violence and shooting people you are a gun nut.

Old 01-20-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
If you talk about violence and shooting people you are a gun nut.

I would rather be labeled a gun nut than be a liberal with no nuts.

Old 01-20-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
if we millions resist, the USA shall not exist anymore. god help you quislings then.
the military wont help you, and we outnumber the civilian arm of the feds. bring in the UN and see the 5-10 million jump to 50-60 million.

also, we are not gun nuts, you are just gun haters and haters of the Constitution.
Gun nuts and threats of violence lol. Please spread it around. Tell us your treasonous plans for America to fight government federal officials.

Lol believing the military won't follow the orders of their civilian government leaders is the definition of fantasy thinking and if it happened would lead to a military state.

If military leaders decided not to follow orders that is known as a military coup that means the military becomes the government thats not a representative democracy. Gun nuts don't think things through.

Yeah talking of treason and violence against the US is believing in the constitution lol that's gun nut logic.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Gun nuts and threats of violence lol. Please spread it around. Tell us your treasonous plans for America to fight government federal officials.

Lol believing the military won't follow the orders of their civilian government leaders is the definition of fantasy thinking and if it happened would lead to a military state.

If military leaders decided not to follow orders that is known as a military coup that means the military becomes the government thats not a representative democracy. Gun nuts don't think things through.

Yeah talking of treason and violence against the US is believing in the constitution lol that's gun nut logic.

freedom of speech, even if you say it is treasonous is not illegal. acting upon those beliefs is.

it is not hard to believe that the military wont follow illegal orders, since you just dont seem to understand that most of the military knows, believes and takes the oath very seriously, unlike the politicians in dc.

most of the military shall not fire on american citizens at all, they also wont attempt to confiscate any americans firearms. because they know any orders to do so wuld be in violation of the oath they took.

please also learn this if nothing else. the thing that the military hates the most, is the stupd politician that has no idea of what they do.

please go read up on the tree of liberty. it does seem that alot of americans have forgotten what it means.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I would rather be labeled a gun nut than be a liberal with no nuts.

Lol gun nuts and their silly notion that having a gun equals having nuts. I know gun nuts they are afraid to go to a lot of places in America. That's the definition of having no nuts.

Talk to any gun nut and they'll say oh no I'll never go to that city. I'll never go to that county. I'll get singled out, robbed, beaten, or killed. That's why gun nuts want to carry guns around every place fear.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Lol gun nuts and their silly notion that having a gun equals having nuts. I know gun nuts they are afraid to go to a lot of places in America. That's the definition of having no nuts.

Talk to any gun nut and they'll say oh no I'll never go to that city. I'll never go to that county. I'll get singled out, robbed, beaten, or killed. That's why gun nuts want to carry guns around every place fear.

i didnt say have guns, i said labeled being a gun nut. you said having a gun. that just makes more sense now that you say that and that what you say just confirms your hoplophobia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies