Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 02:54 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,919,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Yawn.

Right-wing does not mean Sharia Law. Who was the dumb ass was that made that crap up?

I'm not a Tea Partier ether.

The Saudi government is intrusive and regulates almost every aspect of individuals lives. That makes it big government which is the very definition of the left.
Oh no, I won't let you right-wingers escape with your murky fact-less comments

Here it is again if you Tea Partiers didn't get it the first time around:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Jihad and the american hard right teabaggers are more similar than you think.

Radical Muslim nations rule by their religious book to force their views on the people, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims hate gays, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think women are 2nd class citizens that should be controlled, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think we should have next to, or no gun laws, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think war and violence is the answer to everything, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think a handful of elitist should live like kings, where the rest of the nation lives in poverty, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think their way is the only way, and everyone else that doesn't goosestep in line is some kind of sinister enemy, just like the teabaggers.
Yep, and I will repost a link which a right-winger here thought was going to support their argument

The making of the Muslim left | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

translation: the muslim right-wing is in power across all muslim countries and how the muslim left should tackle it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 02:58 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,514,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post

Here it is again if you Tea Partiers didn't get it the first time around:

Yep, and I will repost a link which a right-winger here thought was going to support their argument

I don't know what to tell you madame. I'm not a right-winger. Far from it. And I aint associated with the Tea Party. Never even went to a rally.

You reposted a moronic link not even remotely based in fact and then you accuse others of coming with murky facts. lols. That takes a special kind of "moderator cut'.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:58 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times
Quote:

Here it is again if you Tea Partiers didn't get it the first time around:t
It was ridiculously stupid the first time the poster said that asinine comments, even stupidier the second time.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:59 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The taxpayers own the assets, and thus when government sells assets OWNED BY THE CITIZENS, the people are indeed paying for them..

You're smoking crack because the discussion we were having is the other poster claiming Saudi Arabia was right wing..
The Saudi royal family owns the oil. Taxpayers have nothing to do with it.

And yes Saudi Arabia is right wing on most fronts. It has elements of both, obviously, in the economic sector. Socially, though, it's right wing for sure.

Also, I would tone down the personal attacks. I haven't attacked you, and it reflects poorly upon you.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
When George Bush was president it was right-wing to get the government out of the oil business altogether. Huge tax breaks, no regulation. Let them charge whatever they want. A free for all by the oil companies. Wild Wild West.

Now, we're told that government control of oil is right-wing.

Makes perfect sense.

Kinda like lug nuts on a doughnut.
Dont you love how the left wing high 5 and shout for things, and then when we show countries that are EXACTLY what their utopia society is, they start yelling that its right wing.. haha..

Old 03-29-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
It was ridiculously stupid the first time the poster said that asinine comments, even stupidier the second time.
Oh the irony..

Once again when facts stare you in the face, just say "the poster is stupid!"

Its like "...Romney is winning in a landslide!" all over again

Old 03-29-2013, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELR123 View Post
The Saudi royal family owns the oil. Taxpayers have nothing to do with it.

And yes Saudi Arabia is right wing on most fronts. It has elements of both, obviously, in the economic sector. Socially, though, it's right wing for sure.

Also, I would tone down the personal attacks. I haven't attacked you, and it reflects poorly upon you.
Well if you wouldnt stop saying things so ridiculously dumb, then I wouldnt have to keep pointing out you're wrong

In 1980 the Saudi government purchased nearly 100% of the Aramco oil business giving Saudi officials complete control over prices and production

Energy in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-29-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Well if you wouldnt stop saying things so ridiculously dumb, then I wouldnt have to keep pointing out you're wrong
Same here... READ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Jihad and the american hard right teabaggers are more similar than you think.

Radical Muslim nations rule by their religious book to force their views on the people, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims hate gays, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think women are 2nd class citizens that should be controlled, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think we should have next to, or no gun laws, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think war and violence is the answer to everything, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think a handful of elitist should live like kings, where the rest of the nation lives in poverty, just like the teabaggers.

Radical Muslims think their way is the only way, and everyone else that doesn't goosestep in line is some kind of sinister enemy, just like the teabaggers.

The making of the Muslim left | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

translation: the muslim right-wing is in power across all muslim countries and how the muslim left should tackle it

Old 03-29-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Oh the irony..

Once again when facts stare you in the face, just say "the poster is stupid!"

Its like "...Romney is winning in a landslide!" all over again
Clearly our definition of facts are far different. You require some left wing kook saying something in order to indicate something is fact, I however require some accuracy..

Old 03-29-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Same here... READ:
So you quoting something so dumb the 3rd time around = a fact to you..

oooh the comedy.. Is that like you saying Saudi Arabia is right wing and ultra conservative, even though they nationalized the oil companies.. haha.. ooooh the humor.. Sorry its at your expense..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies