Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 04:35 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
I am still interested in finding out the immediate benefits to a parent of such an "anchor baby." Please tell.
Where do I start, Section 8 housing subsidy, state rent subsidies, food stamps, free school lunch program, medicaid health coverage, free ESL programs, free public school, reduced college in-state tuition...all paid for by the tax payer - and money that could have gone towards helping unemployed americans, veterans, the elderly, etc. More hospitals have closed in the US in the last ten years due to illegal alien non-payments than for any other reason.

Americans are finally understanding the Wal-martization of the country; the low salaries paid to illegals are made up for with higher taxes for the benefit programs for them and their families. This is an unacceptable and unsustainable situation that will lead to a mass uprising.

Legal immigration also MUST be curtailed or stopped for at least 15-20 years to allow the middle class to regain its lost wages.

A hypocrisy of the left I should point out is the screaming they do against the US acting as the world's policeman - yet they have no problem spending even more on importing people from around the world and supporting them in the US. I'd prefer we spend our money on our own, native people.

I also believe that if the vast majority of illegals/legal immigrants streaming across the border were European whites likely to vote Republican, the left would be screaming like banshees over how those inflows need to be stopped immediately.

As for Michelle Malkin, WTF cares, she's not the thread topic, so stop derailing this thread with one line crap about her.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:11 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
An immigrant who looks down his nose at other immigrants.....nice. You don't like this country? You don't like the direction in which it's going? Feel free to move back to whatever hellhole you came from.
YOU guys? What does that mean? My family is from Russia. My parents loved their host country, as do I. In all honesty, I've ignored many of your bigoted posts out of a misplaced sense of loyalty to another Canadian, but you know what? You EMBARRASS me as a Canadian.
Me too!!!!!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:17 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Like what?
their cultural Marxist ideals are swing this nation into a massive state run ecumenical wasteland, and the beliefs that the state can do and solve any problem..if only we give up enough liberty.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act so dramatically altered the kinds of immigrants America admits that, since 1969, about 85 percent of legal immigrants have come from the Third World. They bring Third World levels of poverty, fertility, illegitimacy and domestic violence with them. When they can't make it in America, they simply go on welfare and sometimes strike out at Americans.

In other words, admit only white people. Sorry shemale Coulter, these dudes were white girl.

Thanks Ann. First you said the terrorists were illegally in the country (not true) and now the problem is that they are immigrants (but she failed to point the fact they are/were white)

There is a lot of successful americans that are of russian/slavic descent. The terrorists are literally caucasian. The fact is the terrorists were sick, deranged individuals. Even some american born are sick deranged individuals.
you are ware that we admit a lot of non whites before 1965...and they has something to add to this nothing, not just come because they wanted something like welfare free this or free that...

Old 04-25-2013, 05:23 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Do we have immigration laws and the punishment for breaking them on the books or not? However, there is an easier way to get rid of them and that is to remove all the incentives for them to remain here such as jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. Many if not most would self-deport.

No, regular Americans did not look the other way. It was our government in cahoots with the greedy employers and we regular Americans aren't going to pay for their negligence.

It hasn't come back to bite me in the azz as I have fought against illegal immigration for years. I am not an accomplice to this travesty I am a law abiding patriot American. Sad that you appear not to be.
Let me tell you a little something. I have a lot of American cousins. They were and are mostly middle class regular Americans. When I first started visiting them back in the early 60s they ALL had illegal immigrants working in their homes. Nannies, gardeners, handymen etc. They thought this was just the cat's meow. I guess it's besides the point but all of my American cousins are GOP though and through.

You are wrong about the cause of this problem. All the sectors of the society deserve some blame.
We don't have a lot of illegals here in Canada because it's very illegal unfreindly in this country. They can not work unless it's under the table because they don't have a social insurance number and they can't get one. They can not access the healthcare system, collect welfare, get a drivers permit, send their kids to school, etc. If you as a businessman hire one and get caught you will wish you were dead once the government gets through with you. So, most of the "illegals" here claim refugee status and most of them eventually are deported. End of story.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
So typical... the same people who scream up and down that background checks won't stop every illegal gun sale are the first to scream up and down that we have to stop punish 1 million new immigrants per so that two of them don't act like total sociopaths.
those two are the ones that make the news...think of all the ones that don't.

plus the left does not want a background check on coting or immigration..so I would not throw stones.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
She teaches the attitude of Resentment and Hate.
Or is she just saying something that is true and is troublesome to the powers that be..

Old 04-25-2013, 05:33 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,849,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
...More hospitals have closed in the US in the last ten years due to illegal alien non-payments than for any other reason...
Source?...

Quote:
...I also believe that if the vast majority of illegals/legal immigrants streaming across the border were European whites likely to vote Republican, the left would be screaming like banshees over how those inflows need to be stopped immediately...
I believe if it were European whites (no matter how they would vote if they were able to naturalize later) there would be no resistance from Republicans even if they came illegally...

Quote:
...As for Michelle Malkin, WTF cares, she's not the thread topic, so stop derailing this thread with one line crap about her.
She's called the "Asian Ann Coulter", and can be just as inane...

Old 04-25-2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauriceP View Post
Never heard of illegals bombing anything or hijacking planes and crashing them against buildings.
you are right. There were here LEGALITY!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:37 PM

62,980 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Let me tell you a little something. I have a lot of American cousins. They were and are mostly middle class regular Americans. When I first started visiting them back in the early 60s they ALL had illegal immigrants working in their homes. Nannies, gardeners, handymen etc. They thought this was just the cat's meow. I guess it's besides the point but all of my American cousins are GOP though and through.

You are wrong about the cause of this problem. All the sectors of the society deserve some blame.
We don't have a lot of illegals here in Canada because it's very illegal unfreindly in this country. They can not work unless it's under the table because they don't have a social insurance number and they can't get one. They can not access the healthcare system, collect welfare, get a drivers permit, send their kids to school, etc. If you as a businessman hire one and get caught you will wish you were dead once the government gets through with you. So, most of the "illegals" here claim refugee status and most of them eventually are deported. End of story.
I couldn't care less about you incidental references to what your family did back in the 60's. The fact remains that most regular Americans don't hire illegal aliens. And those who do aren't always Republicans either.

It sounds like Canada is doing the right thing to curb illegal immigration. I wish our government had the balls to do the same instead of rewarding these illegal invaders every 20 years and allowing them to remain here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies