Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 07:08 PM

3 posts, read 2,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
So? Thats true of a lot of large US cities.
Blah, you're anti-white.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:09 PM

226 posts, read 230,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
She also is friend w/ Zimmerman's friend...Frank....the one always on Nancy Grace and other shows, defending George.
Frank had sent her a friend request on Facebook in the past before the incident and he was her neighbor so this is no bearing on the case. Also she never followed anyone on twitter either. That was debunked in court by the defense.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:09 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I heard that but Dale keeps saying that Martin came up to him at the T. He didn't die at the T.
I've never said that. I don't think I've ever used the expression "T" in my life.

I think Trayvon chased George from Brandy's house to Jenna's yard. Or at least near Jenna's yard, and the ensuing scuffle led to where the death occurred. They were headed in the direction of the "T".

Old 06-27-2013, 07:10 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56789tyu View Post
Oh please.

She didnt sound like an Indian-American or Asian-American who spoke English and a 2nd or 3rd language, she spoke EBONICS (aka, broken retarded english). She grew up in MIAMI, which is a cesspool. Get real.
That too. Again, a product of her environment. I can't help what parts of Miami are like. Neither can you.

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Blah, you're anti-white.
And you're back with another name.

226 posts, read 230,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
So? Thats true of a lot of large US cities.
Which cities?

Old 06-27-2013, 07:11 PM

1,259 posts, read 2,258,846 times
Quote:
Oh please.

She didnt sound like an Indian-American or Asian-American who spoke English and a 2nd or 3rd language, she spoke EBONICS (aka, broken retarded english). She grew up in MIAMI, which is a cesspool. Get real.
And a lot of people from deep south GA have super strong accents too and people always talk about how southerner's are ignorant, when it's not true. Not everyone is the same in this country.

I guess you'd like us all to be carbon copies of each other.

And I bet you're the same racist that cries when black people are filling up all of the colleges, universities, and jobs, because now we are stealing from the white man.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:12 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,399,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Unless Martin was showing out and wanted to show her he had a 'tough' guy image and wasn't going to put up with that 'creepy a$$ cracker'. Actually I think Martin had burglary motives that night and he wasn't ready to go home just yet. He was found with burglary tools on him. I guarantee the jurors in the past had sometime heard he did before they were chosen.
He was found with a screwdriver in his backpack. Did he steal women's jewelry? He might have. Kids do strange stuff, especially when a divorce has screwed things up. He very well might have been headed down the wrong road.

As everyone should expect in our system, people are innocent until proven guilty. George can be a hothead, capable of flicking a switch and being set off. Trayvon was 17, I'm sure he could be unpredictable at times as well. I'm sure his parents now wish they stayed together and Trayvon was back in sports. But he did do some volunteer work with his dad. He was just an average student, but was seemingly interested in aviation.

But on that night, it matters not what the reputations of GZ or TM were. It was a bizarre set of circumstances. In 99% of the communities in the country, it would have been a normal night. George said it was God's will. In a way, he's right. Whatever happened that night, it changed peoples lives forever, including George's. I know the frustration that people like George live with, it's not easy. Most people don;t flip, but some do. Trayvon may also have been agitated. He was suspended from school, sent to his dad's house. It was a special set of circumstances that I seriously doubt either man would have ever been prepared for.

Someone made a big mistake, and one of them is dead.

Once you leave the racial stuff and speculation at the door, there is time for reflection, and hopefully, reconciliation. It used to be that tragic events like this made people reflect on their actions and their characters. Nowadays, it seems to make people worse off than before. Sad commentary.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:14 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I've never said that. I don't think I've ever used the expression "T" in my life.

I think Trayvon chased George from Brandy's house to Jenna's yard. Or at least near Jenna's yard, and the ensuing scuffle led to where the death occurred. They were headed in the direction of the "T".
How did George get to Brandy's house if he was going back to the truck?

Old 06-27-2013, 07:14 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
In the last 5 minutes ive heard fat hatian call a scenario of the DEF Atty "retarted" and cite things that are happening on a show called 48 hours
heh, heh, that's our little DeeDee. Ain't she a cutie!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies