Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 03:15 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,368,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
Trayvon turned 17 less than two weeks before Zimmerman murdered him. If Zimmerman, who was armed with a gun, had listened to the police, the kid (defined as anyone under 18) who was armed with a bag of skittles and a drink would be alive. No scuffle would have ensued.

he never talked to the police until he was sitting on the curb nursing his head wound from the vicious attack from skittles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
he got away with murder.
that makes him the bad guy.

trials over, not quilty.
let go, y'all look pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 03:17 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
he never talked to the police until he was sitting on the curb nursing his head wound from the vicious attack from skittles.

trials over, not quilty.
let go, y'all look pathetic.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:33 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,887,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
he got away with murder.
that makes him the bad guy.
Only if you like to have thugs and thieves sneaking around you home. Would you like to have poor ol' TM casing your home while the kiddies are home?

Old 07-22-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Please, I was just pointing out what you said was a fabrication of your imagination. It's conclusions like that lead people with poor impulse control into situations out of their control in which they were completely in the wrong to begin with.
I see you can't get enough of me.. Are you smitten, or a stalker? Perhaps a criminal like your bud TM? I bet that's it.. Better behave or George is gonna get you...

Old 07-22-2013, 03:42 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I see you can't get enough of me.. Are you smitten, or a stalker? Perhaps a criminal like your bud TM? I bet that's it.. Better behave or George is gonna get you...
Um what?

Bold for irony.

I responded to your ramblings once. I see that made your day.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Evidently there are millions of Americans who now believe that their court system- the jury method is dysfunctional. So what are you going to do about this disorder in the order of law and order...cause more disorder? As they say "You can not cast out Satan with Satan" _someone had better start lobbying for judicial - electoral and law enforcement reform...apparently you might have a lot of work ahead of you...BUT it is the quick non fix of mob violence that is the route of least resistance...the easy way out is not the best way out.

Have you ever considered that the Average American who sits on a jury might not be that bright? Have you ever considered that law makers and some judges do not belong in their positions of power? If that is the case - I suggest that those who want change - continue with higher education - let them enter law school- let them reform the system...chanting in the street or mobbing out and destroying property only makes things worse...You want change YOU BE THE CHANGE.
No system is perfect and ours is probably better than most. I didn't agree with Zimmerman, OJ or the Anthony case ~ but I'm sure there are some that did.

Unfortunately, a lot of educated people don't serve on juries because they are busy working,etc so I do think we need to make it easier for working people to serve on juries.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:47 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,234,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Watch whom you call stalker, AF.

Old 07-22-2013, 03:48 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,946 times
i dont believe anything coming out of the sanford pd.

need photographic evidence. not just going to believe what i read

Old 07-22-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Um what?

Bold for irony.

I responded to your ramblings once. I see that made your day.
Teasing and laughing at ignorant people make my day. thanks for your response

Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Well, that didn't take long:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies