Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2013, 06:19 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Only if you like to have thugs and thieves sneaking around you home. Would you like to have poor ol' TM casing your home while the kiddies are home?
I'd take Trayvon in my neighborhood over Porky and his ilk any day (or night).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 06:20 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Oh, I don't know. Ninety percent of the threads started here after the trial are by zimbots.

Why don't THEY let it go????

Seems the zimbots are so utterly depraved and disgusting that they must stomp on the body of a teenager who's been dead for over a year.

Too bad for them, Porky already killed Trayvon; he cannot be killed again.

No.....but that doesn't stop them from starting a dozen or more threads every day trying to demonize a dead kid and his family.......

Old 07-22-2013, 06:24 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
I guess we know the family he rescued wasn't black... else he probably would have shot them for attempting to steal an overturned car.
Being Superman, he probably overturned the car himself, so he could look good 'rescuing' someone.
His lawyer told him it would be good press and encourage people to send him money so the lawyer can get paid!

Old 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,156,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
That Georgie - he's just like Superman ain't he? Leaping tall buildings in a single bound; shooting teen-age kids with nary a scratch; and now saving a family from a burning car.

Always at the right place at just the right time.
As soon as I heard it, those were exactly my thoughts....when I told a couple people about it, they both just said that it was such a set up,.....
somehow always in the exact right place at the right time..l.yea, right
Its really clear, I cant believe anyone would buy this b.s. His family has been really worried about how bad georgie looks in the public eye and they wrote a letter to the naacp, asking them basically to stop talking about him. Naacp didnt agree, nor should they have to, and so someone in that little circle came up with this stunt to try and sway some of the negative opinion about him.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:34 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,883,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
As soon as I heard it, those were exactly my thoughts....when I told a couple people about it, they both just said that it was such a set up,.....
somehow always in the exact right place at the right time..l.yea, right
Its really clear, I cant believe anyone would buy this b.s. His family has been really worried about how bad georgie looks in the public eye and they wrote a letter to the naacp, asking them basically to stop talking about him. Naacp didnt agree, nor should they have to, and so someone in that little circle came up with this stunt to try and sway some of the negative opinion about him.
Ya using up a lotta tinfoil.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:34 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,354,720 times
Quote:
Neither.

That's the point of all this.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
is this going to be like "Chuck Norris" or Elvis...GZ sightings all over the place. Saving kittens from burning trees.
. We just might, Zimmerman saves girl scout, zimmerman bakes cookies for senior center, zimmerman recycles, zimmerman just so happened to wrest a kitten out of the jaws of a vicious dog,l.l

oh no, I hope we are not also going to have to start seeing fake staged pics of him holding a kitten he saved, and a picture of him deliviering brownies to a senior center.....oh god, my poor eyes

Old 07-22-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Ya using up a lotta tinfoil.
I see your from Texas.....surprise, surprise....

Old 07-22-2013, 06:46 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,877,385 times
Quote:
Sure, you say that now that TM has reformed will will do no more damage. A year ago he would have killed you for the gold in your teeth...

Old 07-22-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Sure, you say that now that TM has reformed will will do no more damage. A year ago he would have killed you for the gold in your teeth...
Thank you, since I read this racist garbage all it did was inspire me to make another donation to get justice for Trayvon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies