Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 01:06 PM

89,051 posts, read 44,853,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'd imagine that the mods have ways of telling if there is an intentional misquote and i'd assume it's a violation of the TOS. so, have you reported the intentional misquote to the mods?
No, and I haven't reported HD's personal attacks, either. Much better to let HD continue to make himself look the fool.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:14 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No,.....
well, either:

A): somebody is intentionally trying to make you look like a liar in which case i would absolutely support you going to the mods to have this resolved and expose the culprit as being the dishonest party.

or

B): you're lying and going to the mods would only expose that.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:16 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
You're getting testy... Obama's ineligibility problem is getting too much exposure.
What eligibility problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent
NOT Black, by the way, this has NOTHING to do with race
Birthism is the child of racism. The former suckles at the latter's breast.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:17 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
What a shame you're so blinded by your racism.
Close. I am certainly blinded by yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent
Alien parentage has nothing to do with race.
No. But birthism does.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:19 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Check the thread.
MORE integrity.

You went back and edited your post.

HistoryDude captured your original post.

But worse, many of us actually read your original post before you edited it.

Perhaps you might show some integrity, and own your actions. Because that's accountability.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:21 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
You DO realize that anyone can quote a post, delete what was in it, and insert something else, no?

I'll demonstrate:
But click on the arrow in the above quote, and you get this, what was really posted:
You may not have noticed, but people EDIT other's quoted posts in smarmy, etc., ways frequently on city-data threads.
So it's too bad that I actually was actively posting on this thread, and read your original post before YOU edited it, and so not only do I know what you originally posted, I also know that you are FALSELY accusing another poster of editing your post. Yeah, baby, that's some integrity you've got.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
There has been no verification that there was no lie. No one has been permitted to verify the info.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, and Obama lied about a YouTube video causing the Benghazi attack for nearly two weeks, until the lie could no longer be sustained.
Talking points controversy: Why did officials say a protest preceded Benghazi attack?

Government officials lie about damaging information for political expediency. Known fact.
Please start a thread on Behghazi if you want to talk about that.

Old 08-08-2013, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
So it's too bad that I actually was actively posting on this thread,.....
and with that i think we are about to see.......

Run away! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - YouTube

Old 08-08-2013, 01:48 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
You're getting testy...
Oh, that's me in a sunny disposition. Still, one shouldn't suffer fools lightly - even mildly entertaining ones.

Quote:
Obama's ineligibility problem is getting too much exposure.
Yeah, see - that statement is predicated on the assumption that President Obama has an ineligibility problem in the first place, something you and yours have so manifestly failed to appear feasible, let alone likely.

[quotew]Revisit the example of Chester Arthur...[/quote] Chester Arthur, Benghazi, anything but the case in front of you, eh? Just give us a legal reason full faith and credit shouldn't apply. Until you can do that, well - what Hawaii's executive branch says, goes.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Because you don't understand the meaning of support? Back to 3rd grade with you, or what?
"Yoho was unavailable for comment Wednesday."

Yoho draws national attention over 'racist' tanning bed tax, Obama's birth | Ocala.com

maybe yoho is attempting to offer his support telepathically?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies