Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 04:12 PM

89,038 posts, read 44,853,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i've seen both HD and you get nasty toward each other and others on this thread and elsewhere.
Read the threads carefully. You're missing what's happening. Perhaps taking your biased blinders off will help.

Others have reported HD's attacks on me. They've messaged me about it.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:15 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Obama was born in the U.S. (supposedly) to a non-permanently domiciled alien father.
Oh. I thought he was born in Kenya. Or Indonesia. Could you muster sufficient intellectual honesty to at least pick a narrative - any narrative - to build a case for?

Oh, and: Just give us a legal reason full faith and credit shouldn't apply. Until you can do that, well - what Hawaii's executive branch says, goes.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:15 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Read the threads carefully. You're missing what's happening. Perhaps taking your biased blinders off will help.

Others have reported HD's attacks on me. They've messaged me about it.
then that addresses the problem of personal attacks against you. what it doesn't address is wether or not you lied about editing your post.

so, did you or did you not?

Old 08-08-2013, 04:17 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
The point is that government officials LIE for political expediency.
What "political expediency" did a Republican governor of Hawaii have that would cause her to lie about seeing the original birth records of the president? She actively campaigned for the McCain/Palin ticket. The last thing she wanted was for Obama to be elected. Yet, for some reason only known to you and other birthers, you are certain she lied and said he was eligible. Like all birther arguments, it makes absolutely no sense.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:20 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Obama was born in the U.S. (supposedly) to a non-permanently domiciled alien father. According to the 14th Amendment and the Wong Kim Ark ruling, he doesn't qualify for birthright citizenship.
According to every legal authority who has ever commented on the issue, you are wrong on both those counts. This includes the more than 20 courts that have ruled Obama a natural born US citizen. It also includes the unanimous US Congress. Twice.

And I don't have to repeatedly lie in my posts to make this point.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Oh. I thought he was born in Kenya. Or Indonesia. Could you muster sufficient intellectual honesty to at least pick a narrative - any narrative - to build a case for?
Not enough info has been released to make that determination.

For example, which country's passport did Obama use to return by himself from Indonesia? He had been removed from his mother's passport prior to that so he had to have one of his own.

Another example, Governor Abercrombie calls Obama "Barry." When did Obama legally change his name from Barry Soetoro (Indonesian school registration) to Barack Obama?

Why was Obama listed as the parties' child in the Soetoro divorce documents? He should have been listed as his mother's child from a previous marriage. Was he adopted by Soetoro? That would have generated a new birth certificate including a name change.

There are countless other inconsistencies that have not been satisfactorily answered, the odd Selective Service registration that doesn't look like anyone else's, his Connecticut SS number, the fact that he mentions in his book that his mother couldn't prove that Obama Sr was his father when the lawyers were settling Obama Sr's estate. The doubt-inducing peculiarities just go on and on...

Old 08-08-2013, 04:35 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
Another example, Governor Abercrombie calls Obama "Barry."
OMG!!! People have been calling me by a shortened version of my full name my whole life! I must be an imposter!!

Birthers. You'll find them defined under "Idiot" in the dictionary.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then that addresses the problem of personal attacks against you. what it doesn't address is wether or not you lied about editing your post.

so, did you or did you not?
Read the thread. You'll see that I edited a different post, and it specifically states so:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/30872200-post256.html

Old 08-08-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
For example, which country's passport did Obama use to return by himself from Indonesia? He had been removed from his mother's passport prior to that so he had to have one of his own.
obama has yet to be eligible for indonesian citizenship under both US and indonesian law.

Quote:
Another example, Governor Abercrombie calls Obama "Barry." When did Obama legally change his name from Barry Soetoro (Indonesian school registration) to Barack Obama?
about the same time richard cheney became a dick.

( honestly, does the most simple mundane concept of abbreviating a name confuse you? )

Old 08-08-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Read the thread. You'll see that I edited a different post, and it specifically states so:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/30872200-post256.html
that wasn't the post in question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies