Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 03:10 PM

62,976 posts, read 29,170,163 times

Advertisements

I would say that is the American blue-collared worker that has fared the worse and not just in the last 4 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2013, 03:16 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
*shrug*, as I said, you're narrow minded. Or maybe I should say you've got very limited ability to understand things. Black or white, that appears to be your mode of thinking.
It's not narrow minded or black or white thinking, only people like you think like that based on people's skin color. I think in terms of common sense and right or wrong, something you clearly have a limited ability to understand.

You vote for who you are told to vote for, you follow orders well.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You do realize that you are hoping the same thing for yourself. You are Black. I would not go wishing horrible things on yourself.
Not all black people have fared the worst, many of them who aren't Democrat voting fools are doing quite well. Its' funny how that works out when you have a work ethic and want to work.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:20 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's not narrow minded or black or white thinking, only people like you think like that based on people's skin color. I think in terms of common sense and right or wrong, something you clearly have a limited ability to understand.

You vote for who you are told to vote for, you follow orders well.
That's pretty interesting considering it was you who brought up race & insisted I have no reason to vote democrat unless my skin color is black.

I vote for who I want to vote for based on what that party or individual stands for. Your limited mind can only think in terms of absolutes & narrow confines based on what you are told to think. See how that works?

Old 09-05-2013, 03:21 PM

702 posts, read 727,133 times
I voted for Obama because he was half white.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I would say that is the American blue-collared worker that has fared the worse and not just in the last 4 years.
That would be quite true. Between illegal immigration and our out of control social program politics the middle class workers of this country have been kicked in the nuts more times than they can count.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
That's pretty interesting considering it was you who brought up race & insisted I have no reason to vote democrat unless my skin color is black.

I vote for who I want to vote for based on what that party or individual stands for. Your limited mind can only think in terms of absolutes & narrow confines based on what you are told to think. See how that works?
Oh please, you can't even explain why you vote for Democrats and I'm sure the thought of ever voting for anyone but a Dem has never crossed your mind. It's in the DNA, much like old Southern racism the only way to get rid of it is for the people to die off with old age.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:30 PM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Not all black people have fared the worst, many of them who aren't Democrat voting fools are doing quite well. Its' funny how that works out when you have a work ethic and want to work.
Actually, I know some Black people who voted Democrat and have jobs. How does who a person votes for determines whether or not they get hired? Your train of thought is "if you vote Democrat, you won't get a job". That sounds ridiculous. No matter who the president has been, Blacks have had the highest unemployment rates in the nation. This is not a partisan problem. Why is it that Blacks have the highest unemployment rates, whether it's under a Republican or a Democrat?

Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,462,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Why keep bringing up Romney?

We conservatives didn't want him.

He is a progressive, just like Bush and McCain.
Well, the OP was talking about people who voted in the 2012 election.

So conservatives don't want him, after he was elected a conservative politician and ran for president as part of the conservative party?

I love it when people try and recast history. People already know that reality doesn't happen like it does in your imagination, so it would help your own credibility to stop trying.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,687 times
Quote:
Oh please, you can't even explain why you vote for Democrats and I'm sure the thought of ever voting for anyone but a Dem has never crossed your mind. It's in the DNA, much like old Southern racism the only way to get rid of it is for the people to die off with old age.
Actually, I told you there were many reasons I vote democrat. I don't need to list them to you because quite frankly, I don't care about you. And actually, I voted republican once in my life, when I didn't know any better.
So there goes that ignorant assumption. Any others you want to try or have I embarrassed you enough for the day?

Last edited by northnut; 09-05-2013 at 03:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies