Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2014, 09:16 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times

Advertisements

It is natural to be hetero, unnatural any other way. Ask your gay folks those questions.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:16 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
This is the truth..

They don't work for themselves to be accepted , but their identity that is all about a sexual act and themselves as a homosexual to be accepted.. not the person they are which is very acceptable.
No, it's either a vicious lie, or just dumbfounding ignorance. You should consult with an exorcist to deal with the lie/ignorance spirits that have infested your soul.

Last edited by hammertime33; 01-08-2014 at 09:38 AM..

Old 01-08-2014, 09:17 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,621,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Correction. The Bible does NOT say to HATE anyone. It addresses the homosexual deed (whether we agree with the Bible or not, this is how it is addressed) like any other sinful deed.
Doesn't matter. There are people who are convinced the Bible preaches hatred. Or they pull OT laws that do not apply to Christians and think they have a gotcha, like stuff about eating shellfish or tattoos.

Anyone who is using the Bible to justify hatred towards someone is twisting it to suit their own bigotry and not following the teachings of Christ, which ultimately is what being a Christian is all about. Love, kindness and compassion, not hatred and condemnation.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:17 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
It's amazing how often people try to blame sex for feelings that have nothing to do with sex. It's a good way to muddy the waters when they are wrong, I guess.

Your "natural aversion" has everything to do with sex and not wanting to engage in the kind of sex of certain types.

Period. Deny it all you want, but you have no other basis upon which to ground your "natural aversion" because without SEX and attraction, there is only feelings between humans.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:19 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,850,776 times
Quote:
.. many here say they are gay and that is what they believe is their lifestyle. A sexual act is what they define themselves as.
Not to hijack the thread in any way, but I have to ask.

Is that how Oral Roberts got his name?

Old 01-08-2014, 09:21 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
I completely agree with the initial post.

Quote:
No, it is truth and you know it if you have common sense.. they take on the word gay.. as their identity.. many here say they are gay and that is what they believe is their lifestyle. A sexual act is what they define themselves as.
True. Further, many want everyone to accept their lifestyle as normal and right, which is extremely problematic. They should, however, be free to live as they please.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
You know I speak the truth and see it for what it is.
I know you're crazy. You do not speak the truth. In fact, you spread vicious lies crammed down your throat in some horrid little proselytizing church full of snake handlers and charlatans that prey on the weak willed and easily manipulated for power, fun and profit.

It's a multi millennial racket and you are but one of countless millions used in the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova
Men who fall into this activity have come out of it and say it is an activity. It is a choice. It is a behavior. It is believing the lie and they act on what is enticing them to do.. they entertain it and accept it. They are opened to it.. their identity is formed by the lie. It is then reinforced by the sexual act . The gay community is tight nit and keeps them with much support for the cause and advancement of homosexuality. They work for the advancement of it as if it is a burning conquest in themselves to be accepted. They don't work for themselves to be accepted , but their identity that is all about a sexual act and themselves as a homosexual to be accepted.. not the person they are which is very acceptable.

Discredited bullcrap. Every "ex gay" organization inevitably ends up folding up and apologizing for being @sshats.

Orientation is not something you can change. You can only decide to act on it, or not.

And frankly, any God that cares so much about such trivial things is NOT a true god in the "I'm omnipotent and all knowing and powerful" sense, but a MAN MADE God with human flaws, emotions and characteristics.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:23 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
It is natural to be hetero, unnatural any other way. Ask your gay folks those questions.
You are the one asserting that it is a choice. Ergo, you must have made a choice at one time. So I am asking you to tell us about that choice. How old were you? What drove you to make the choice you did? Do you make a choice every time you look at a woman? I choose to be attracted to YOU! Or I choose NOT to be attracted to you! Do you ever have to make this choice when you look at a man? Yeah, you're a good-looking dude, nice smile, but I choose NOT to be attracted to you!

Old 01-08-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
I completely agree with the initial post.

True and so many want everyone to accept their lifestyle as normal and right. That is where I have an issue. They should, however, be free to live as they please.
If we have to accept a religious person's self-imposed delusion as "normal and right," then we shouldn't have a problem viewing gays the same.

But very generous of you to deign to allow gay people to "live as they please," I suppose. That's something.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:24 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
It is natural to be hetero, unnatural any other way.
Not necessarily.

However, in any case, unnatural=/=bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies