Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2014, 02:07 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
What's the difference?
Both can maim and kill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
as can ANY dog of any breed or mix....

smh.....
Or pig, or horse, or bull or human or ................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2014, 02:08 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,653 times
Another one: Chelsi Camp threw herself into jaws of pitbull to save her daughter | Mail Online

Old 04-22-2014, 02:11 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,034,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
My blanket statement is true. Look at the news. Usually the guy defending his pit is wearing a wife beater shirt and living in a dump. But he be loving his pit bulls. LOL!!!

and the news provides SUCH a balanced perspective, doesn't it??

I see with my own eyes.... I don't rely on what is fed to me by ratings-hungry television stations.....

Old 04-22-2014, 02:17 PM

Quote:
My blanket statement is true. Look at the news. Usually the guy defending his pit is wearing a wife beater shirt and living in a dump. But he be loving his pit bulls. LOL!!!
I'll give you that, just like every time there is a tornado they interview the toothless guy with the beer gut and butt crack showing in a trailer park, when there is a shooting they interview the hysterical black woman defending the little gang bang darlings. Every time there is a auto accident they show one shoe in the road. So we conclude tornadoes only occur in poor white trash trailer parks, only black people shoot each other and a child loses a shoe in every car accident.

Old 04-22-2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Actually I was just teasing, but if you go to low income housing you will find more pits than any other breed. It's just the way it is. If you want to have a pit bull feel free. Don't come crying when he chews on your ding dong and won't let go when you accidentally step on his paw.
Why would anyone have their ding dong in a dogs mouth?

Old 04-22-2014, 02:37 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
That made me literally LOL!!! Awesome!!!

Old 04-22-2014, 05:02 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,090,806 times
Quote:
Don't laugh.

We knew a kid growing up that did the peanut butter thing.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:11 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,090,806 times
Quote:
I'll give you that, just like every time there is a tornado they interview the toothless guy with the beer gut and butt crack showing in a trailer park, when there is a shooting they interview the hysterical black woman defending the little gang bang darlings. Every time there is a auto accident they show one shoe in the road. So we conclude tornadoes only occur in poor white trash trailer parks, only black people shoot each other and a child loses a shoe in every car accident.
Well....tornados are trailer magnets.....

Lest we forget, there are MANY trailer parks strewn across tornado alley......and pitbull "type" dogs are "strewn" across 'Merika. ....(tip a semi-cold PBR with my wife beater Tshirt on)......

We like to focus on ALL of the dog attacks, and not so much the West Nile Virus. (Ban mosquitos!)

So....likewise.....we won't focus on the huge F-5 that didn't touch a single barn.....much like we won't focus on the pitbull "types" that are good companions, rehab pooches, and the vast majority that are upstanding members of the family.

Soon here......there will be ideas of mountain lions being better pets (I got nuthin' against cougars....('nuther thread & idea).

Old 04-22-2014, 05:38 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,352,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Well....tornados are trailer magnets.....

Lest we forget, there are MANY trailer parks strewn across tornado alley......and pitbull "type" dogs are "strewn" across 'Merika. ....(tip a semi-cold PBR with my wife beater Tshirt on)......

We like to focus on ALL of the dog attacks, and not so much the West Nile Virus. (Ban mosquitos!)

So....likewise.....we won't focus on the huge F-5 that didn't touch a single barn.....much like we won't focus on the pitbull "types" that are good companions, rehab pooches, and the vast majority that are upstanding members of the family.

Soon here......there will be ideas of mountain lions being better pets (I got nuthin' against cougars....('nuther thread & idea).
Here kitty kitty kitty kitty.........

Old 04-23-2014, 06:35 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,034,727 times
Quote:

lol.... but oh, so true.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies