Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2014, 07:34 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,210,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This is the mentality of white sororities. They are glorified on-campus social clubs. Black sororities are lifelong in terms of commitment. Black women are active in their sororities until death and they pass on the legacy to their daughters and granddaughters.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Did you pledge? Or are you just talking out the wrong orifice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2014, 07:36 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Nice duck there since Mr Obama IS the POTUS even tho I don't like him much.
Of course not. And based upon many of your posts you also don't care for black people very much either so why would black people take the advice of those who dislike us? Why would that make sense?

Old 03-30-2014, 07:37 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
He was murdered by the KKK (they shot his head off) so I doubt he would disapprove.
Because all white people are klansmen? Understood. At least you are open about your hatred for whites.

But I doubt he holds your views as "Freemasonry describes itself as a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols".
If you're going to talk the talk, walk the walk.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin_Muzik_NJ View Post
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Did you pledge? Or are you just talking out the wrong orifice?
How would it help you to know whether or not I belong to a sorority?

Old 03-30-2014, 07:41 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,603,163 times
That is probably true. Its jmo but sororities aren't as much status symbols in the northeast, we had a mix of members, black white and Asian . religion is not an issue.
Of course though Alabama's a whole different story.

Thanks for the info its nice to compare things civilly on here, I think this issue shows again the differences (and regressions) south vs north, in general.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:42 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Then why proclaim the Divine Nine are so totally awesome if you aren't involved? Just because they are predominately black and blacks are superior?
Oh I know, because someone said.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because all white people are klansmen? Understood. At least you are open about your hatred for whites.

But I doubt he holds your views as "Freemasonry describes itself as a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols".
If you're going to talk the talk, walk the walk.
Please quote me in stating that ALL white people are klansmen. I'll wait.

People like yourself love having privilege yet hate having that privilege pointed out. You hate non-white people who don't take the words/opinions/suggestions/advice of white people as gospel. It annoys you to have someone dare to question the actions of white people. The audacity.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:44 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,465,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Racism has been condoned at the University of Alabama as all-white sororities win their fight to ban black students from applying.
A group of 27 student senators blocked a bill to fully integrate fraternities at the establishment from reaching a public vote, with just five in favour, and two abstentions.
It has sparked outrage as critics blast the 'backwards' state of student societies more than half a century after the university first granted black students entry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2xM3Xp3ap
I don't see how this is racism. Racism involves believing a race to be superior/inferior to others and/or having some form of animosity towards individuals due to race. Merely having a private social organization not open to certain individuals does not qualify as racism. People throw the racist word around way too much these days. Beyond not inviting black people to their parties, what exactly has the sorority done against black people? Nothing? Then it isn't racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Then why proclaim the Divine Nine are so totally awesome if you aren't involved? Just because they are predominately black and blacks are superior?
I didn't answer his question so why are you making an assumption either way? It is none of his business if I belong to a sorority or which sorority I belong to.

1,634 posts, read 1,210,065 times
Quote:
Because, at the very least, you would have an anecdote to fortify the ridiculous poo fling of a statement you just made prior this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies