Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 10:50 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
He isn't the one who separated Attorney General and black man with a "but". Holder is. There should be no "but" there. The law is that people of all races get equal treatment under the law. That means Holder's race should be irrelevant. So you're just another liberal poster putting your ideology above ethics.

You mean don't you that race ought to be irrelevant, but it is not. Hey I want justice in this case as much as anyone else. But I know when you make a rash decision before all the facts come out, things happen.

And the story is changing from day to day and by witnesses. I am white, big deal, if it turns out this police shot and killed this young man, and he is guilty. Let him pay. No free passes for me, because someone is the same color that I am

Let an investigation take place, without rushing to judgement. Only time I say, people don't rush to judgement, is when their credibility is on the line, and they are being investigated.

Clear what Holder is doing. How bout wanting the truth of the matter to come out, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, even if it is negative for either one.

I also notice being the Attorney General, he seems to pick just what cases he is going to get involved in, and a whole lot more you can bet your life on that he will not.

If the police is guilty, he will pay, I have no problem with this, but please let the all the facts come out and listen to everything objectively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2014, 10:51 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
He's obsessed with race. He proves it all the time with is pathetic DOJ action/inaction and his words. Can't wait for this clown to be gone. Even more looking forward to October when we should get a glimpse of what they've wanted to hide on Fast/Furious since a judge has now ordered them to release the docs.
No, you are. The only time you talk about Eric Holder and race is when a national conversation on race starts or when he is at a freaking NAACP meeting where they are talking about race.

Thats like going to a football game and telling all the people there that they are obsessed with football.

Old 08-21-2014, 10:52 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,615 times
What do I care if holder thinks he's Batman? That fits in with the whole wackjob mindset anyway, right?

Old 08-21-2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post

You have black doctors, black lawyers, black engineers, black congressmen, black billionaires.
Oh ya, you also have a black AG and a Black President.
Get rid of your hate for white people.
Eric Holder is the Attorney General of the United States. Doesn't matter what color he is. But by saying "“But I am also a black man" he is also keeping the hate ....... towards white people alive.
Its not "keeping the hate alive" to speak about something that is happening.

If you dont talk about Cancer, it will still be there the next day, you cant shhhh it away.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:06 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Its not "keeping the hate alive" to speak about something that is happening.

If you dont talk about Cancer, it will still be there the next day, you cant shhhh it away.

Give me a freaken break here, your pretty smart. More or less, Holder is saying, he has already made his mind up. Without a court of law.

He has not helped out in racial indifferences. He actually I believe makes them worse.

What does it say for our Attorney General, when his mind is already made up. What does it say, to those who want a rush to Judgement. You already know that answer.

It is ok to speak about something that is happening, but not to inject your own feelings on the matter, it is to be fair and objective, and clearly he is not.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Give me a freaken break here, your pretty smart. More or less, Holder is saying, he has already made his mind up. Without a court of law.

He has not helped out in racial indifferences. He actually I believe makes them worse.

What does it say for our Attorney General, when his mind is already made up. What does it say, to those who want a rush to Judgement. You already know that answer.

It is ok to speak about something that is happening, but not to inject your own feelings on the matter, it is to be fair and objective, and clearly he is not.
My comment had nothing to do with Eric Holder, it had to do with the flawed argument that racism will die simply by not talking about it.

Do you believe that to be true, yes or no ????

further more, if you have beef in this forum, please take it up with that person, not me.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:06 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
He's obsessed with race. He proves it all the time with is pathetic DOJ action/inaction and his words. Can't wait for this clown to be gone. Even more looking forward to October when we should get a glimpse of what they've wanted to hide on Fast/Furious since a judge has now ordered them to release the docs.
The U.S. is obsessed with race and has been since its inception.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:45 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,697 times
Seems like in today's world, there's nothing wrong with Women openly campaigning on, lobbying, and enacting laws based on the fact that they are Women. Just about all female and Hispanic politicians throw the fact that they are Women or Hispanic, respectively, in our face on a daily basis. Women seem to be obsessed with sex more than any other group in obsessed with their race, sex, or nationality...

Why is it that Whites AND Blacks in this country can not stand it when politicians talk about their race and backgrounds? In context, Mr Holder was speaking to and trying to connect with a minority audience in the same way Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Hillary Clinton, Michele Obama, Wendy Davis, etc constantly talk about women's issues, being a women, and being a mother....

Old 08-22-2014, 03:45 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
“I am the attorney general of the United States,” Holder told a group of local college students. “But I am also a black man.”

Attorney General Eric Holder to students: 'I am also a black man' | MSNBC

Well, at least we know he's impartial.

So, when is the attorney General of the United States of America planing to visit Officer Wilson?
Will Holder reassure Officer Wilson that justice will be upheld for all?
Don't hold your breath for that. Holder already has a track record. His thumb is always on the scale.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:48 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Another Anglo poster bent out of shape that his "kind" isn't getting the preferential treatment they once got for most of this nation's history
Oh, really? You're not too brainwashed, are you. Just a little, I would say. Brainwashed and racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies