Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2014, 02:16 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,439,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
How about if it was a Jesus freak? Some black guy with Jesus tattoos?
I'm sorry, did you even try to contradict me or did you just try to goad me with a red herring? The same one, I might add, I already responded to.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:17 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Ok, why are you making a big deal about this murder & not the COUNTLESS murders committed with firearms? Are you so numbed & used to gun deaths that it doesn't even faze you anymore?

a beheading?
come on can you really just make so light of this?
look I had a family member murdered, so I take NONE of them lightly
I am not going to waste my time with you if you can not see that this is linked to ISIS
who has called out to their supporters here in the US to do this
or do you think ISIS is just a little political group?

Old 09-26-2014, 02:18 PM

1,961 posts, read 2,254,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
What percentage of Muslims are committing atrocities?

The answer, around 1% of the entire Muslim world.

As many have said, including many Muslims this time, these ISIS extremists are heretics.
Since you bring up percentages...

What percentage of any other religion are committing similar atrocities?

What percentage of Muslims are speaking out against these atrocities?

Old 09-26-2014, 02:20 PM

1,961 posts, read 2,254,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
How did they know he wasn't armed to the teeth with semiautomatic rifles?

I don't blame those folks at all for what they did. I know I couldn't stand by and listen to someone, especially a woman, get beheaded without doing something myself. Now if I had my children with me, I'd protect them first, but I just couldn't stand there and do nothing. I've stepped between a man who hit his wife in a bar while others just sat there and watched.
I don't either. They did as they were told. I just don't understand them doing it.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:20 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
But it wasn't, was it? It was a Muslim trying to convert others to the Muslim faith. Stay on point, and talk about what it actually is and was.
It was a black man with Jesus tattoos and with an Allah tattoo. Who had just gotten fired. For reasons we do not know. Who got angry, ran his SUV into another car, then entered the front office and started stabbing, with his work knife, the first person he ran into. He stabbed her in the neck so hard he severed her head from her body. He then went on to a second victim, and was only stopped from killing her when the COO of the company shot him. We don't have any idea whether his religion played any part in this attack, we don't even know whether he intended to behead this woman. So, why don't you stay on point, and talk about what it actually is and was. Instead of the massive Islam-bashing we are seeing on this thread.

Old 09-26-2014, 02:23 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I'm sorry, did you even try to contradict me or did you just try to goad me with a red herring? The same one, I might add, I already responded to.
None of the above. I'm pointing out that Alton Nolen is a black man, and per the Department of Corrections in Oklahoma, has multiple religious tattoos, including tattoos of JESUS. Since that's an actual fact, and not a "red herring", maybe you can reign in the snark, eh?

Old 09-26-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
But it wasn't, was it? It was a Muslim trying to convert others to the Muslim faith. Stay on point, and talk about what it actually is and was.

the mindset of these people CAN NOT grasp this for what it is!!
why has not OBAMA not come out and said something??
he will down play it and say Islam is peaceful
want to bet? or he will stay silent
either way he is a POS and I blame him

Old 09-26-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
None of the above. I'm pointing out that Alton Nolen is a black man, and per the Department of Corrections in Oklahoma, has multiple religious tattoos, including tattoos of JESUS. Since that's an actual fact, and not a "red herring", maybe you can reign in the snark, eh?

he was recently converted to Islam and was trying to convert others get ALL the facts out

Old 09-26-2014, 02:25 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Quote:
Stop being so logical

Old 09-26-2014, 02:27 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Nothing to see here, it was just one of those prison muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies