Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2014, 05:54 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
A man with a gun stopped further killing!

The horror! Too bad one of you leftie gun grabbers weren't there to talk nice to him instead of shooting him.
Fortunately, Nolan did not return to the office with a gun.

Fortunately not all 300 employees who were working at the plant at the time, were carrying guns.

What could have possibly gone wrong?

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 09-26-2014 at 06:11 PM..

Old 09-26-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He was shouting pro islamic statements as he committed the act.
I have not read this. Can you provide a link, please.

The 911 call reported a stabbing and gunshots. Nothing more.

Old 09-26-2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I don't know that folks on this thread are doing that.

Well the police dept saw a connection and got the FBI involved.
PC should not take precedence here. If there is a connection then it needs to be investigated.
What if this guy is just one of many "converts" and there are active efforts underway to convert many to the extremist view ?
It seems these types of crimes and terror plots all lead back to newly converted Muslims.
Well of course there is an active global recruiting effort. It appeals to whack jobs.

What do you mean, " these types of crimes all lead back to new recruits"?

Old 09-26-2014, 06:04 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Again, a know nothing poster!

The employees at the plant said the guy had be trying to convert them to Islam every since he himself had converted!

Exactly MrClose;

trying to convert people to the religion of Peace. Yes the article did state the obvious. If this were a family member of mine, I would be pissed as hell. I don't give a flying hell what the reason is, religion of peace my ass.

So now more then ever, we will have more whack jobs running around, waiting to see who pisses them off, so they can now chop your head off. Those who have been beheaded, ought to come back, and haunt those who beheaded them.

If this is a religion of Peace, I hate to see what a religion of Evil is, which I believe this radical islam is.

Is there a connection with those who do convert to Islam, some will say there is.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:05 PM

410 posts, read 398,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Not all Muslims are violent extremists, but the overwhelming majority of violent extremists are sure as hell Muslim. And we're not even talking about a few hundred or a few thousand, but MILLIONS.

And I seriously don't understand how people can still defend Muslims when these people continually cause death and destruction against Muslims and non-Muslims alike on a daily basis. And even those that aren't as extreme also cause trouble by coming out and protesting and getting angry everytime someone does or says something that supposedly offends their effed up religion.

There is literally NOTHING you can do to appease these people who are eternally angry and so easily offendable short of becoming a Muslim yourself.
Considering that Mohammad was a warlord and the fact that "Hadith" (teachings, deeds and sayings of Mohammad) plays a major role in Islam; it should be no surprise that Islam is violent.

Those who attempt to defend Islam fall in one of these three categories:

a) Muslims undertaking a PR routine to salvage their image.
b) Muslims who think Islam is peaceful and the extremists don't understand the "real" islam.
c) My favorite, the Muslim apologist who knows little but is utterly convinced that Islam can't be all bad.

So to hell with their anger and offense. Every one of us has a right to voice his/her concern about the global cancer, affectionately known as the religion of peace.
There isn't another religion that is universally detested today.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Again, a know nothing poster!

The employees at the plant said the guy had be trying to convert them to Islam every since he himself had converted!
And there are reports that say he converted in prison.
Was that last week, last month a year ago?
No one knows how long he worked at this plant.
No one knows his job function.
And no one knows why he was terminated.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:15 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
True. Think of all those born again christians. They're all extreme & usually "rehabbed" criminals.

I'll take the extreme rehabbed criminal that loves Jesus over one that doesn't any day of the week.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:22 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
And there are reports that say he converted in prison.
Was that last week, last month a year ago?
No one knows how long he worked at this plant.
No one knows his job function.
And no one knows why he was terminated.
He has been out of prison for a year. He worked with fruit.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:34 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
On FOX they showed his Facebook page where he changed his name to an Islamic name and has pictures of the Twin Towers on fire, and a list of America's crimes which he spells as Amerika, and there's pictures of him in front of a mosque and pictures of a beheaded man.

Last edited by mountainrose; 09-26-2014 at 07:17 PM..

Old 09-26-2014, 06:42 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,102,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Drop him from 35000' feet directly over Mecca. So long, mother$%*^@#, and say hi to Allah in hell.
Good luck with that. You can't fly over the Kaaba in Mecca. People who have been there say birds won't even fly over it. And please explain to me why Allah is in hell exactly?

What a good Christian way to judge someone whom you never met.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies