Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2014, 07:41 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpindogs View Post
All one has to do is check out his FB page to see that he is all Islamist. A Christian would not refute the deity of Jesus as he does on his FB page.

This country was built on religious tolerance...it's in our blood. But to ignore these painfully obvious warning signs, wearing self-imposed blinders as we classify acts of extremist Islamist violence as workplace violence, is about as stupid as we can get. IMO.

Thank You very much.

This is nothing more then Radical Islam Period.

And I want to add, that not all Muslims are radical extremists. Whether they have converted, or are natural born Muslims, Christians who have converted to Islam. Does not matter, what matters is that they become consume with this extreme radical Islam religion and hatred. Once your soul has given in to hated and evil, that is it.

To put self-imposed blinders on, is not only ignorant but very naïve.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:42 PM

1,961 posts, read 2,254,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post
Or the Christians will enslave you, burn you at the stake, turn the other way when genocide is committed or try to invade your land a'la the crusades. We can go back and forth all day but fouls have been committed on both sides of the fence for a long time now.
Yes they have. But Christians are not doing those things now. The human race has evolved civilly with respect to religion although we still have a very long way to go. Muslims also have a history of violence but the radical Islamists are still committing atrocities in the name of their religion. They are stuck in a violence rut. Big difference.

Last edited by Jumpindogs; 09-26-2014 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: clarification

Old 09-26-2014, 07:44 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Or the Christians will enslave you, burn you at the stake, turn the other way when genocide is committed or try to invade your land a'la the crusades. We can go back and forth all day but fouls have been committed on both sides of the fence for a long time now.
Your post is a few hundred years too late.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:49 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,102,190 times
Quote:
Yes they have. But Christians are not doing those things now. The human race has evolved civilly with respect to religion although we still have a very long way to go. Muslims also have a history of violence but the radical Islamists are still committing atrocities in the name of their religion. They are stuck in a violence rut. Big difference.
Some Muslims commit those acts. Not all. This nut job today does not represent the whole of Islam. That's like me saying the KKK or Anders Breveik represents the whole of Christianity. It's just not true and it automatically shows your bias when you just happen to leave those groups and persons out of the discussion.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Lol @ Muslim savages. Islam (Moors) bought Europe out of the dark ages. You can thank them for the Renaissance. They actually tolerated people from different religions, although they did tax them. Not until the Christians came to power did they start to do things like expel Jews and burn people alive who did not believe in the same thing they did. Once again its very disingenuous to not address the wrongs committed on both sides of the fence, throughout history or today.
Yes they did. And then they inexplicably stagnated, resulting in today's enormous pool of humanity embroiled in frustration and anger at their current status of technological retardation while the rest of the world (for the most part) advanced.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Your post is a few hundred years too late.
Last I checked 77 people were murdered in the name of Christianity just a few short years ago in Norway. Last I checked the KKK and Army of God are still active organizations. Last I checked groups like the Tripuria are killing people in NE India in the name of Jesus Christ.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Some Muslims commit those acts. Not all. This nut job today does not represent the whole of Islam. That's like me saying the KKK or Anders Breveik represents the whole of Christianity. It's just not true and it automatically shows your bias when you just happen to leave those groups and persons out of the discussion.
Did you not see that I edited my post from "Muslims" to "radical Islamists"?

Old 09-26-2014, 07:57 PM

410 posts, read 398,602 times
Quote:
What about the guy in Norway who killed all those people back in '11? He was a Christian extremist. Or how about the KKK? They are a Christian terrorist organization. Not to mention India currently has a few Christian terrorist organizations that actively engage in acts of violence in the name of Christianity. Like I said, there are plenty of nut jobs on both sides of the fence.
City-data would probably run out of disk-space if I were to list the Muslim terrorist groups active today.
And enlighten us as to which "few" Christian terrorist organizations are committing violence in India?

Islam is a cancer and needs to be reformed to be compatible with the modern world.
However, I am not optimistic judging by the gifted individuals it seems to attract.

BTW, slavery and KKK were both dealt with by Christians presidents whereas this is the state of affairs in muslim Saudi Arabia today.
That's a Saudi Prince riding his black slave while he plays play-station.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-26-2014 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: hotlinking/copyright

Old 09-26-2014, 07:59 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHastings View Post
City-data would probably run out of disk-space if I were to list the Muslim terrorist groups active today.
And enlighten us as to which "few" Christian terrorist organizations are committing violence in India?

Islam is a cancer and needs to be reformed to be compatible with the modern world.
However, I am not optimistic judging by the gifted individuals it seems to attract.

BTW, slavery and KKK were both dealt with by Christians presidents whereas this is the state of affairs in muslim Saudi Arabia today.
That's a Saudi Prince riding his black slave while he plays play-station.
Some people are clinging to the delusion that modern day Christianity and islam are not centuries and worlds apart.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Yes they did. And then they inexplicably stagnated, resulting in today's enormous pool of humanity embroiled in frustration and anger at their current status of technological retardation while the rest of the world (for the most part) advanced.
Once again please stop grouping all Muslims into the same boat. And not to go off topic but alot of the strife in the middle east goes all the way back to WW1 and the way that the Ottoman Empire was divided up by Western powers. Anytime you draw up a nation to your standards and don't take into account the people who actually live there you will have problems. Not to mention the oil in that area that caused certain groups to have a vested interest in the region staying in chaos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies