Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2014, 07:15 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times

Advertisements

Muslim/ Islam................. SMH

I have been surprised at how little coverage this got on MSNBC or CNN when this broke

Old 09-26-2014, 07:17 PM

22,665 posts, read 24,614,838 times
Workplace disagreement, no biggie.........just like the Headchopper-Hasan "incident".

The Islamic-Loving people over at DU are spinning tall-tales about this "incident"........including painting the current Headchopper as a CHRISTIAN.

Islam.......the one religion the Stinkocrats LOVE and butt-kiss.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:23 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post
Or the Christians will enslave you, burn you at the stake, turn the other way when genocide is committed or try to invade your land a'la the crusades. We can go back and forth all day but fouls have been committed on both sides of the fence for a long time now.
Yet another beheading (in 2014) and you bring up the Crusades? Seriously?

You could have a least thrown out Westboro Church to make it a little lighter on the Muslim savages roaming among us.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:25 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,083,605 times
I wonder how many other people would have been killed if there was a 'GUN FREE ZONE' sign at the front gate.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:26 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Workplace disagreement, no biggie.........just like the Headchopper-Hasan "incident".

The Islamic-Loving people over at DU are spinning tall-tales about this "incident"........including painting the current Headchopper as a CHRISTIAN.

Sorry to disagree, I happen to think that a little workplace disagreement is exactly that. Chopping someone heads off, is another matter completely. All of my local news outlets are stating this person coverted to islam, which would explain, as he is chopping the women's head off. Why he is shouting at the top of his lungs, Jihad, and Islam.

I know of no one, who loves this kind of radical religion.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:27 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,102,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

What about the guy in Norway who killed all those people back in '11? He was a Christian extremist. Or how about the KKK? They are a Christian terrorist organization. Not to mention India currently has a few Christian terrorist organizations that actively engage in acts of violence in the name of Christianity. Like I said, there are plenty of nut jobs on both sides of the fence.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:27 PM

20,346 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
I wonder how many other people would have been killed if there was a 'GUN FREE ZONE' sign at the front gate.
Good point. Maybe the Justice Dept should see if the distraught Muslim was killed by a lawfully owned firearm. Let's get our priorities straight.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:31 PM

1,961 posts, read 2,254,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post

All one has to do is check out his FB page to see that he is all Islamist. A Christian would not refute the deity of Jesus as he does on his FB page.

This country was built on religious tolerance...it's in our blood. But to ignore these painfully obvious warning signs, wearing self-imposed blinders as we classify acts of extremist Islamist violence as workplace violence, is about as stupid as we can get. IMO.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:32 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,102,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

You could have a least thrown out Westboro Church to make it a little lighter on the Muslim savages roaming among us.
Lol @ Muslim savages. Islam (Moors) bought Europe out of the dark ages. You can thank them for the Renaissance. They actually tolerated people from different religions, although they did tax them. Not until the Christians came to power did they start to do things like expel Jews and burn people alive who did not believe in the same thing they did. Once again its very disingenuous to not address the wrongs committed on both sides of the fence, throughout history or today.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:38 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpindogs View Post
All one has to do is check out his FB page to see that he is all Islamist. A Christian would not refute the deity of Jesus as he does on his FB page.

This country was built on religious tolerance...it's in our blood. But to ignore these painfully obvious warning signs, wearing self-imposed blinders as we classify acts of extremist Islamist violence as workplace violence, is about as stupid as we can get. IMO.
https://www.facebook.com/alton.threadgill?fref=ts

I agree. I don't understand it at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies