Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 08:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Sarah Palin can see Russian walruses from her home.
How does she know they are Russian Walruses, does she talk to them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 08:11 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Thank you for that clarification. Every week seems to bring mounting evidence, to an already mountain of evidence, of the effects of global warming and man's impact on the environment. Just like cancer there are warning signs before the full effect of the sickness is felt. Warning signs everywhere.
What impact?

What effects?

What full sickness effects?

You keep throwing these apocalyptic warnings out there with nothing to back it up except a theory that man is causing it and as yet to be proven as fact.

You seem to ignore that FACT that the earth has been heating and cooling all on its own and this is a continuation of the same.

Species die out and will continue to do so all on its own.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:15 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,061,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
How does she know they are Russian Walruses, does she talk to them?
1) She read it in a newspaper?!
2) I meant to say rushin. She can see they are in a hurry before the ice is all gone.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:15 AM

46,313 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Sarah Palin can see Russian walruses from her home.
What's she have to do with anything? Except your quote of her is completely false...just as this thread...

Old 10-03-2014, 08:16 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
The majority of their time is spent in the water, hence that is where they live the majority of their lives, yes holy ****.... it is obvious you know nothing about Walruses
With you and what you post, yes I could say that is most true, maybe you should simply ignore me, probably do wonders for your blood pressure. Ridiculous to you, but then again facts and common sense are ridiculous to you, so why would I care about your opinion on my posts.
The hunt in the water...Stop your nonsense..When they are done hunting the return to, you guessed it..LAND. They don't need ice to hunt, just water and if the ice is melting there is more.....yep you guessed it again, water. Knock it off already. Stop being an argumentative fool just for the sake of throwing barbs.. It's juvenile and ignorant.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The hunt in the water...Stop your nonsense..When they are done hunting the return to, you guessed it..LAND. They don't need ice to hunt, just water and if the ice is melting there is more.....yep you guessed it again, water. Knock it off already. Stop being an argumentative fool just for the sake of throwing barbs.. It's juvenile and ignorant.
They haul out on the ice to rest, no ice - no rest. Good grief, you are now admitting there is less ice and claiming it is a good thing

Stop posting to me if you cannot stop making this more and more personal I do not have the patience or time for your childish nonsense.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:29 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,462,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yet it is also expected.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:31 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
They haul out on the ice to rest, no ice - no rest. Good grief, you are now admitting there is less ice and claiming it is a good thing

Stop posting to me if you cannot stop making this more and more personal I do not have the patience or time for your childish nonsense.
ROFL...Whatever.. Like they will swim that far away from land where they won't be able to make it back...Like I said......ROFL

Old 10-03-2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What's she have to do with anything? Except your quote of her is completely false...just as this thread...
I was responding in jest to another poster that brought her up (I believe also in jest).

Old 10-03-2014, 08:36 AM

I remember seeing movies in elementary school (early 60s) about huge groups of walrus and how it was dangerous for the young who could get crushed. Is this really new?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies