Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2015, 11:25 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Facts are facts, which you clearly have trouble arguing.
Try presenting unbiased statements instead of democrat talking points once in a while and listening to the answers before accusing others of your tactics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2015, 11:28 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You sidestepped every single refutation I made of your post. Every single one...
You didn't make any refutations. You parroted DNC dogma. There is a difference. Furthermore my response to you was in regards to your claims that:
  • the entire world outside of the USA thinks highly of Obama
  • all thinking people think highly of Obama.
This is nonsense of course but I will give you the benefit of the doubt to prove it beyond your opinion and hyperbole about Bush and Rupert Murdoch.

Old 02-07-2015, 11:39 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
obama is the president for the low information voter as odanny and the other obaggers here prove. The far left will continue to hail him as a great president. Most people know better.

Old 02-07-2015, 11:45 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You didn't make any refutations. You parroted DNC dogma. There is a difference. Furthermore my response to you was in regards to your claims that:
  • the entire world outside of the USA thinks highly of Obama
  • all thinking people think highly of Obama.
This is nonsense of course but I will give you the benefit of the doubt to prove it beyond your opinion and hyperbole about Bush and Rupert Murdoch.

I accept your submission. Further dialogue is suspended.

Have a great weekend.

Old 02-07-2015, 11:52 AM

98 posts, read 121,217 times
You say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Obama will be remembered for being at the forefront of leading this Country to recovery.

You can't argue with facts.
To that I say:

Obama will be remembered for being the wimp President at the forefront of leading this Country into Mass Debt.

And THAT'S a Fact.

What you say is simply false. Take off those rose colored glasses.

Old 02-07-2015, 11:56 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Why would have Americans EVER have voted for a man like that.

Certainly not a PeaceMaker.......this is a Christian trait most of our President miss.

Old 02-07-2015, 01:59 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
He'll be remembered by the embarrassing mindless cult following who thinks there's a conspiracy against him and that he can do no wrong, as shown here.

Speaking of still being sore, how about those apparent spittle-spewing "Bushaphobes" still sore after his winning twice and now six years gone from office? I'm sure you've taken no part in that, however.

Here's where you've gone off track: "how about those apparent spittle-spewing "Bushaphobes" still sore after his winning twice and now six years gone from office?"

Now granted, there was plenty of whining when he won in 2000. Not from me. I voted for him then.

The continued animosity towards Dubya has everything to do with his record of two idiotically mismanaged and lost wars coupled with the worst economic collapse in three generations. He came into office with a prosperous America at peace. He left an unprecedented disaster in his wake.

Obama inherited the Bush mess. With two years left in his second term, the jury is still out. But all indications are that he'll leave the USA in much better shape than he received it.

That's not an entirely inaccurate method to judge a chief executive's performance.

Old 02-07-2015, 02:08 PM

7,503 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
They will probably nickname him Robinhood.
LMAO! Good one. But Robinhood robbed the rich and gave to the poor. Osama gave to the rich, robbed the middle class and subjugated the poor and lied his azz off to everyone. That's a little different.😂😂

Old 02-07-2015, 02:12 PM

7,503 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Here's where you've gone off track: "how about those apparent spittle-spewing "Bushaphobes" still sore after his winning twice and now six years gone from office?"

Now granted, there was plenty of whining when he won in 2000. Not from me. I voted for him then.

The continued animosity towards Dubya has everything to do with his record of two idiotically mismanaged and lost wars coupled with the worst economic collapse in three generations. He came into office with a prosperous America at peace. He left an unprecedented disaster in his wake.

Obama inherited the Bush mess. With two years left in his second term, the jury is still out. But all indications are that he'll leave the USA in much better shape than he received it.

That's not an entirely inaccurate method to judge a chief executive's performance.
The HUGE difference between Osama and Bush is Bush loves this country where Osama hates it. Bush's actions were for the good of the country no matter how bad they were. Osama's decisions are based on how to destroy her. He's doing a damn good job to.

Old 02-07-2015, 02:14 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTexas View Post
You say:

To that I say:

Obama will be remembered for being the wimp President at the forefront of leading this Country into Mass Debt.

And THAT'S a Fact.

What you say is simply false. Take off those rose colored glasses.
Fact:
noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth:

2. something known to exist or to have happened:

3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:

So, let's examine the right wing's facts...

Obamaphobe #1: "Obama's a dictator trampling the constitution and ruling by executive decree! He thinks he's a king!"

Obamaphobe #2: "Obama's a bumbling amateur who gets bested even by that little dwarf, Putin."

#1: "No, he's a tyrant!"

#2: "No! A wimp!"

You wingers need to settle this among yourselves and get back to us with your final answer.

Then there's this:

http://www.senatorhughes.com/enews/i..._chart_gdp.png

Since the all-time record Bush deficit in 2009, it has fallen each year.

You are aware that the budget for fiscal year 2009 was from Bush's last year.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies