Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2015, 07:10 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times

Advertisements

why would she say such a thing...and then try to lie her way out of it??

must be thinking..."let them destroy it, then we will ask the federal government for rebuild money"

hers is typical liberal mentality

Old 04-28-2015, 07:15 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
These people are not victims, they are criminals and anti-social thugs.

What's more, the Democrats and the left have by their policies nurtured and enabled these attitudes, especially the race-victim attitude, which whether they realize it or not is holding them back and destroying their families and their lives.
It's just an excuse to be losers and thugs. Nothing to do with race otherwise. It's about culture. Blacks are as a whole as smart and capable as any group. It's just that many have chosen to embrace a culture that denies responsibility, blames others for their failures and justifies any vile act on their part. Hell, it goes as far as the freekin' president. But that culture doesn't include all blacks. You don't see the Ben Carson's or Allen West's of the black community out there destroying their own neighborhoods or other's property. Or justifying it, or saying "let them have their space to destroy". That takes a whole special kind of stupid. And does include a fair number of useless white people. As a society we have failed. We have allowed a culture of violence, incompetence and ignored responsibility, let alone general ignorance, to thrive. Especially in our urban areas.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:16 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,850,821 times
I wish some of these reporters would ask some of the rioters the name of the person that died , or who's funeral was it ? Bet they don't know and don't care.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:17 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
The involvement of the gangs with public declaratiion of violence hopefully will allow prosecution that has been idled by the rights of gangs to exist, sell drugs and commit all the violence attributed to firearms that arouses such anti-gun opposition.

It would be a wondeful turn of events to go after the source of pain and violence that had been hiding behind civil rights.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:17 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqpDFfSLMs8

A nononsense guy shouldn't go along with this kind of partisan nonsense. There is no blatant lie here. And it is fair to say that people are mischaracterizing the mayor's words.

It's clear what she meant. She wanted to give the legitimate protestors space to protest without the police being in their faces. But as an unfortunate byproduct of that the rioters also got space to riot. She was not saying that she wanted people to riot or that she indended to keep police away so they could riot.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:18 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Sounds like you don't really know or understand why they are rioting.

I didn't realize it was 'leftist policy' to allow the police to murder people.
It apparently is "Leftist Policy" to not bother to wait for any of the 3 different Investigations into the circumstances and facts of what exactly happened. The Leftist Policy on the Michael Brown shooting was that he was shot 5 times in the back with his hand up ...... NONE of that was true.

As to the "why they are rioting" ...... they Looted & Burned a CVS Pharmacy, Wig Stores, Liquor Stores, Mall Stores, Burned down a $16 Million dollar Senior Living facility, not to mention all the property destruction and burned vehicles - because ALL of these were responsible for Freddy?

Sure they did.
The MOB's attacked the City of Baltimore with their Riot because they had a Free Pass from Madam Mayor AND because Rioting is FUN,FUN,FUN. Cheap entertainment with added bennie of Free Stuff.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:19 AM

818 posts, read 1,017,975 times
[quote=Finn_Jarber;39399963]Would you feel better if they were bare footed?[/QUOTE

No, I wouldn't 'feel' anything. I only make commentary on what i see, Spoiled rotten people and liberal democrat destruction.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:20 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
The police force in the area are majority minorities. Your people are going to start a war they cannot win.
Lol....."my people". I argued the points earlier and few want to address that. They just want to call people names.

This is a problem that affects all people, it just so happens it happens to certain people more often. You can say "they asked for it" or "it's their own fault" all day but I'll use the same argument for those who are in charge of upholding the laws but feel they are above them and can do whatever they want.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:20 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Let's face it, we may have to put up fences in the cities for safety. And control the access points until this craps ends.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:21 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Know Nonsense View Post
When you see pictures of the the rioters and looters most of them seem to have fashionable clothes, jewelry, expensive shoes etc. Who paid for this fashionable looting apparel?
yep. yet we keep hearing how 'poverty' is the cause of all this.

it's truly odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supplies View Post
I wish some of these reporters would ask some of the rioters the name of the person that died , or who's funeral was it ? Bet they don't know and don't care.
that would be an interesting experiment, and i bet you're right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies