Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2016, 05:40 AM

26,664 posts, read 15,218,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Have you read the Koran?
Not who you were talking to, but I am guessing you haven't read it.

When Obama says that ISIS is twisting the Koran he is not being accurate. ISIS is reading the Koran literally.

Slave-girls as sexual objects in the Quran

New York Times on Sex Slavery in Islam: “the Quran not only gave [ISIS] the right to rape

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/wo...rape.html?_r=0

ISIS cites Quran to justify child rape

Old 01-23-2016, 05:47 AM

26,664 posts, read 15,218,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
Lets all hope you didn't ignore and didn't pretend not to look at those links from a couple of posts above.
You are probably sincere in your argument.

However, you fail to comprehend something that is very vital.

Reading the Koran literally, rape can be justified. Most Islamic cultures on earth put up a structure of law that enables rape - i.e. needing 4 male witnesses to prove a rape, punishing a married woman for infidelity when she is raped.

There are passages in the Old Testament that if read and implemented literally today in the West would be seen as barbaric. The fact is that the West has evolved as a culture a lot more over the past 1,000 years or so. Much of the Islamic world has not evolved as a culture as much.

I can find links with Christians disavowing the literal factual interpretations of the Old Testament too...that doesn't mean that at one time Jews and Christians didn't read it literally, before the cultural evolution. Many Muslims do in fact read the Koran with a more literal spin...your links don't.

In reality, the Koran justifies rape for ISIS with a literal reading.

Old 01-23-2016, 05:47 AM

4,661 posts, read 4,142,728 times
Quote:
Lets all hope and even pray you didn't ignore and didn't pretend not to look at those links from a couple of posts above.
The links are for the brainwashed. I have given you--and the entire City Data Community--the passages that explicity condone rape. Islam is crap, and anyone who practices or defends it is mentally ill.

In every argument, there are always a few true believers whose brains have already been thoroughly washed. I am not arguing with you. I just want to provide others with the tools they need for their own liberation.

All of you out there reading along who have never looked at this: It is all right to hate Islam. Islam hates you. Especially if you are a woman, and espcially if you are a little girl. Check out the truly sick, depraved quotes about sex slaves in Post 35. Thank you.

Old 01-23-2016, 05:55 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,624,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Too funny, everybody meaning just you? Islam is it and it's followers greatest enemy, proven by countless horrific atrocities committed daily in it's name.

THAT is PROVEN and something that is totally undeniable.

TRY AGAIN

One has to wonder why so many atrocities are committed in the name of islam when they're forbidden by the religion. ... and what they wonder is are they really forbidden? If they are forbidden what is the punishment for such crimes under Islamic law? For example, what did Islamic leaders do to the men who attacked Lara Logan? Why are such attacks so common when they are supposedly forbidden by islam? We seem to have a conundrum here.

I don't even know if the bible has any verses on rape yet we don't see Christians or Jews raping in the name of their religion. If Islam expressly forbids raping women why do we see situations like what happened to Lara Logan? You would not see this in a Christian or Jewish crowd or any number of other religions gathering. I've been in crowds of 10,000 Christians and never worried about a mob sexually attacking me. Somehow other religions just know this is wrong. Why do so many in islam not realize this?

Old 01-23-2016, 06:01 AM

26,100 posts, read 22,294,693 times
Quote:
Thats totally un-islamic if they do.
Was there a change? Please note the authority of the author: Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

The men really like child brides Muslim Man Rapes Child Bride Until She Dies and 8-Year-Old Muslim Bride Dies of Internal Bleeding on Her Wedding Night |

Articles: Islam and Rape: Joined at the Hip

Whose fault is rape when a Muslim commits it? http://www.islam-watch.org/AyeshaAhm...-for-Rapes.htm

There is no place for these people in civilized society.

Old 01-23-2016, 06:10 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,675,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
The links are for the brainwashed. I have given you--and the entire City Data Community--the passages that explicity condone rape. Islam is crap, and anyone who practices or defends it is mentally ill.
You can't be that ******* stupid.. You think thats every single muslim?????????? Its as if you're doing the ******* brainwashing. Don't be even more sadder than you already are.

Last edited by owl6969; 01-23-2016 at 06:20 AM..

Old 01-23-2016, 06:14 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,675,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
There is no place for these people in civilized society.
Did you pretend not to see this:

Rape in Islam is completely forbidden

Islam does Not Allow Rape

Rape is forbidden to even exist as a fantasy

There is no theology of rape in islam. Islam has forbidden rape and sexual abuse since the time of the Prophet

What Does Islam Say About Rape?

Punishment of rape

Islam on Rape – Discover The Truth

What does Islam teach about? | Faith in Allah

You want more???

Old 01-23-2016, 06:18 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,950,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Someone needs to rape their men. Maybe the gays they murder should get a chance.

Look at these two articles and pictures and tell me ISIS shouldn't be exterminated to the last man, or woman.

Syria's heritage in ruins: before-and-after pictures | World news | The Guardian

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-map.html?_r=0

Clearly lessons of the past have not been learned.
Agreed tho it'd be kick in their guts for daesh/IS people to have their "junk" dipped in bacon grease.

Old 01-23-2016, 06:23 AM

Quote:
How ****** can you be??? You think religion of islam is evil??? Huh????

It seems to everybody that you hate Islam..
Islam's rep IS bad and, most of know it. Tho to be fair; the Sunnis are the worst and the Sufi's are mostly good.

Old 01-23-2016, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Not who you were talking to, but I am guessing you haven't read it.

When Obama says that ISIS is twisting the Koran he is not being accurate. ISIS is reading the Koran literally.

Slave-girls as sexual objects in the Quran

New York Times on Sex Slavery in Islam: “the Quran not only gave [ISIS] the right to rape

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/wo...rape.html?_r=0

ISIS cites Quran to justify child rape
You just said the Koran's a book of evil right there! Now; it's on the Muslims to "grow a pair" and start editing the Koran to FORCE Muslims to watch their manners. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies