Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2016, 09:44 PM

7,081 posts, read 8,947,145 times

Advertisements

The rapefuguees need to be loaded onto boxcars and sent back to where they came from they don't belong in any civilized society.

I hope PEGIDA starts running candidates for elected positions nationwide, or all over Europe for that matter.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:50 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Flinging around accusations and judgments based on ignorance doesn't really help, either.

Don't forget you conservatives still hate us gays and have flung around accusations and judgments about us for generations.

As far as muslims and rape, I'll let others who are more knowledgeable about the topic deal with it.
I can assure you , having been raised Christian and having since left the faith, that the majority do "separate the sin from the sinner." They think you are destroying yourself. So if you mean conservative Christan no they don't approve of what you do, but it is hardly the threat from orthodox Islam.

Also I think I know a thing or two about how religious fundamentalism works. What happens is there are many moderates. Then one day some life even is triggered. A death in the family, a loss of a job, or an illness may trigger a back to fundamentals moment. This occurred with my father. What he found was the basic texts which is filled things like "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" . Its pacifist. It might be judgmental , but not violent.

Fundamental Islam is consistent with simply killing you. Sorry to break it to you, kid. Sure nominal Muslims and those with a traditional social scene will act like normal people. However in the Quran awaits a live wire. This is why is does and will continue to spark outbreaks of violence.

We are secularizing. You have won. Why the hell do you want to risk going back a thousand years? You, not me. I think I could get by with female sex slaves far better than you could. You'd be dead. I'd be beating my wives and slaves lest they get uppity. So why is it that gays and feminists are so into it while the likes of me isn't?

Old 01-22-2016, 09:52 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,500 times
Thats totally un-islamic if they do.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:57 PM

7,503 posts, read 5,753,469 times
I can't wait to watch the attempt to cover this up in a year or so here in the States. Once we open the flood gates to the Muslims its, without a doubt going to happen. Now that, will be something to watch.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:09 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
The Imam is not crazy, he is simply following muslim law.
Thanks to Mark Steyn ......

"I am reminded of the words spoken by British General Napier who, in a much earlier time, was faced with a problem confronting British control in India. The problem was the Hindu practice of "suttee" — the grisly tradition of burning widows on the funeral pyres of their husbands.

Gen. Sir Charles Napier was impeccably multicultural, but in a far more positive manner than multiculturalism is practiced today. The general told his Indian interlocutors:

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well! We also have a custom. When men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks, and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre. Beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."

Anyone familiar with German penalties for rape?

Old 01-22-2016, 10:16 PM

7,503 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Link has been taken down. Maybe it had factual issues?
Nah, Google "germans ask immigrants not to defecate in showers". It's there plus much more. These folks will NEVER assimilate to any culture outside of the whacko Muslim creed. here's a little history on the religion of peace.

Articles: The Truth about Islamic Crusades and Imperialism

They should be wiped from the face of the planet. When their leaders stand up and denounce the killing to the world and pick up arms to help stop the needless killing then I'll rethink the subject. Until then, we need to start aggressively removing these whackos from the planet.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:34 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,979,590 times
As long as there's a sliver of hope they're offered non-profit jobs connected to it, the left says that you're all racist against minorities. That same hope springs eternal.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:36 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Sounds like as much fun as Uganda, predominately Christian, that often resorts stoning gay men and raping suspected lesbians to show them what they are missing.
Must you always make excuses?

Old 01-22-2016, 10:39 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
Thats totally un-islamic if they do.
WRONG !!! Read the koran and then comment instead of being uninformed. https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Rape_in_Islam Islamic Professor: Muslims Can Rape Non-Muslim Women to Humiliate Them | Frontpage Mag

Old 01-22-2016, 10:42 PM

152 posts, read 185,747 times
European Union was a mistake. EU commands now and rules all the countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies