Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should it be allowed
NO 109 64.50%
YES 60 35.50%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 02:20 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
How about we teach our girls that if anyone does that that they don't look.
How about we teach our girls that they have a right to privacy in their own restrooms/changing/locker/shower rooms without having to think that at any minute someone with an exposed penis will be present?

Go into ANY police station and ask if it's OK to expose a penis to a girl/woman against her will.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:21 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I said I know the families and students involved. I used to live in the Chicago suburbs. I have personal knowledge of this situation. It has negatively impacted people I know and care about. That's why I'm so adamant in trying to prevent it from happening to others.
Riiiiiiight.

That is why you could only come up with a story full of "supposedly" and "alleged".
And yet the GOVERNMENT investigation mentions nothing about any record of the student exposing them self to anyone, even though the report has detailed reporting about everything from tardies to needing to rent a uniform. The same report that had access to the students school records makes no mention of this event, yet you know that the school has the event on record.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:24 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Riiiiiiight.

That is why you could only come up with a story full of "supposedly" and "alleged".
And yet the GOVERNMENT investigation mentions nothing about any record of the student exposing them self to anyone, even though the report has detailed reporting about everything from tardies to needing to rent a uniform. The same report that had access to the students school records makes no mention of this event, yet you know that the school has the event on record.
It is sounding like we are dealing with someone who has crafted quite a tall tale just to prove her point.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'm not certain, but I'd wager that a 17 year old tranny is probably underdeveloped.
Based on what without hormone treatments or sex reassignment surgery?

Old 04-18-2016, 02:26 PM

13,429 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Quote:
How about we teach our girls that they have a right to privacy in their own restrooms/changing/locker/shower rooms without having to think that at any minute someone with an exposed penis will be present?

Go into ANY police station and ask if it's OK to expose a penis to a girl/woman against her will.
Why would anyone think that at "any minute" someone with an exposed penis would be present?

It happens so rarely that 99.9999% of the population will never witness it.

So why would one expect it "any minute"?

Old 04-18-2016, 02:28 PM

Bottom line... Go into ANY police station and ask if it's OK to expose a penis to a girl/woman against her will. And then consider how many times various stages of undress typically occur in multiple occupancy changing/locker/shower rooms. That's why there are gender restrictions on such facilities.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:32 PM

13,429 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Quote:
Bottom line... Go into ANY police station and ask if it's OK to expose a penis to a girl/woman against her will. And then consider how many times various stages of undress typically occur in multiple occupancy changing/locker/shower rooms. That's why there are gender restrictions on such facilities.
A transgender with a penis is going, the very very vast majority of the time, to go to great lengths to not show the penis they don't want.

One anomaly does not a movement make.

It's not a friggin issue.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:33 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Based on what without hormone treatments or sex reassignment surgery?
Dig into it as deeply as you want to.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:37 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,846 times
Quote:
So as long as nothing is against anyone's will or genitalia being exposed, the police would ask you why you are wasting their time.

You are working yourself into a hole with your lies and deflections.

Old 04-18-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
A transgender with a penis is going, the very very vast majority of the time, to go to great lengths to not show the penis they don't want.
Not true at all. The IL school district case, and alternatively, the PA university FTM trans expulsion case, for examples.

It's a crime to expose one's penis to a girl/woman against her will. I seriously doubt that will ever change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies