Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 09:01 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,983,727 times

Advertisements

I don't know. It is quite possible, of course.
In truth, I do not need another reason to NOT vote for her, so it really does not matter to me.
Those who are totally enamored with her will vote for her regardless, so it doesn't matter to them, either.
The only thing that will ever really matter will be a total mental/physical collapse. the chances of that happening are apparently remote.
But, not impossible...

Old 08-08-2016, 09:06 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Hillary could be on uppers to keep up with the pace. Her backers will make sure she will perform and do anything possible to keep her on the campaign trail. Her eyes look like they are popping out of her head.. it doesn't look normal at all.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:14 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,734,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
I don't know. It is quite possible, of course.
In truth, I do not need another reason to NOT vote for her, so it really does not matter to me.
Those who are totally enamored with her will vote for her regardless, so it doesn't matter to them, either.
The only thing that will ever really matter will be a total mental/physical collapse. the chances of that happening are apparently remote.
But, not impossible...
This is a well thought post.^

But there's the rub. I wouldn't wish a total collapse, or any illness upon anyone. To do so is to wish it upon yourself.

It is however somewhat apparent that she does have some form of neurological event happening, and it would seem on a fairly consistent and frequent basis.

We have a nation, with 322 million +/- other souls, that can be effected by what happens with a sick POTUS.

Where to draw the line? The fact that it is being hidden, covered up, obfuscated, says it could be far more serious than what is seen on the surface.

CN

Old 08-08-2016, 09:18 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,068,868 times
Fine with me for Mr Trump to be President. He is straight forward, in your face and outrageously silly at times. You know what you are getting. Hillary is about lying. Even when she says someone, like the FBI director for instance, said she told the truth. Because there are so many outlets saying it, there is no need to post well-recognized media saying she lies in saying that. Four Pinnochios is not enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
So it was Trump mocking a disabled person! So the media was right there and it was not a conspiracy against Trump.
Well then. Would you want somebody like that as your president?

Old 08-08-2016, 09:20 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
If Hilary has a serious condition like Parkinson's it should be made public. But it could just be fatigue and stress. I'm about Hilary's age, in decent health, and I know I couldn't stand up to a presidential campaign.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:21 AM

5,544 posts, read 8,321,135 times
She apparently has had issues that seem neurological or similar.

My dad had Parkinson's too so I will watch to see as well. Once experienced with the symptoms it is easy to recognize them when you see them again.

Hope not for her sake, it is a terrible way to live and to die

Old 08-08-2016, 09:23 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
They need to stop hiding her health conditions. Let her VP guy run in her place.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Yes, it was a seizure. Lying about it wont make the video go away.

Cankles is laying the ground work for debate avoidance. Much like she lays the ground work for avoidance of any and all responsibility for everything she screws up.

CN
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh but the only person laying the groundwork for avoiding the debates is the orange clown as he LIES about the letter he got from the NFL. Remember that whopper?

As for a seizure - Hillary was merely using an exaggerated head movement as she was bombarded by questions by reporters. It was supposed to be funny. Immediately afterwards - she asked if the reporters had tried the chai tea.

I do realize that humor is wasted on the humorless.

But you are just making yourself look stoopid.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:25 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
So now both sides have serious concerns about the neurological state of both presidential candidates.

Tell me it isn't real.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:25 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
She apparently has had issues that seem neurological or similar.

My dad had Parkinson's too so I will watch to see as well. Once experienced with the symptoms it is easy to recognize them when you see them again.

Hope not for her sake, it is a terrible way to live and to die
The last I read, and this is some years ago when my Mom had Parkinson's, there's no diagnostic test for Parkinson's, the diagnosis is made by eliminating other possibilities. I wonder how all the La-Z-Boy MDs here are going to do that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies