Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 09:27 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
She apparently has had issues that seem neurological or similar.

My dad had Parkinson's too so I will watch to see as well. Once experienced with the symptoms it is easy to recognize them when you see them again.

Hope not for her sake, it is a terrible way to live and to die
Some people manage pretty well with Parkinson's. Political commentator Michael Kinsley has had it for many years now and is still going strong. Depends on the severity of the condition.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:29 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
The picture of her struggling up a few steps is a damning portrayal of her condition.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:30 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times
Crooked Hillary is just laying the ground work for the next scandal with the short circuit phrase.
I'm brain damaged and had a stroke so I can't be held accountable for knowing what I'm doing because I don't even know what I'm doing. You can't prove my intent because I don't even know what my intent was.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:34 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Crooked Hillary is just laying the ground work for the next scandal with the short circuit phrase.
I'm brain damaged and had a stroke so I can't be held accountable for knowing what I'm doing because I don't even know what I'm doing. You can't prove my intent because I don't even know what my intent was.
Good point.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:39 AM

13,620 posts, read 4,940,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
People are saying she has a known symptom(my dad had it) called "freezing galt" When walking you have to stop, or it takes a second to get going and have to really think about that first step.

Not many shots of Hillary walking too far in the media, but the people around her, are noticing distinct symptoms of Parkinsons.
Hillary’s seizure-like behavior in response to reporters asking questions, was even more odd because she was making this weird movement for about ten seconds. A what was that moment for all those paying attention. Isn't that a symptom of Parkinson’s-induced Dyskinesia.

She has reports of numerous falls(my dad was starting to fall more and more)

Then let us not forget, Huma Weiner testified under oath that Hillary is "often confused"(my dad would get confused easy and he would believe things that never happened. Like he had a dream and thought it was real)

Can Hillary have the early onset of Parkinsons, like my dad did when he was in his early mid 70's???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
"People are saying...". What people? The accusation that Hillary has Parkinson's was made by Martin Shkreli. Remember him? He's the 'pharma bro' pharmaceutical executive known for extreme price-gouging and securities fraud. Not a doctor, by the way, and not someone I would trust with either a medical opinion or investing advice.

Also, the "seizure-like" behavior has already been amply exposed as a joke, which can easily be seen if you watch the entire video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4 not just the snippet shown by right-wing slanderers.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:50 AM

549 posts, read 292,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Your qualifications to make such a diagnosis?

Watch the video carefully, when she starts to turn her head to her right, and slightly downward you can see her eyes crossing. Not just awkward and goofy, but very simply, a neurological event.

CN
In the meanwhile, there are people out there who have ACTUAL seizures, and the "conservatives" -- the bible-thumping "christian" "conservatives" -- would withhold treatment from these people because they're against "socialized medicine". They're the party of "let'em die!"

Tell ya what...

Since you guys apparently GENUINELY believe hillary is having seizures, let's all agree on this:

If you are instead being DISINGENUOUS, may you come to know what's it's like to have a seizure of YOUR OWN in your future.

Agreed? After all, you genuinely believe hillary is having seizures, right? You're not just wishing seizures on her ...So you can confidently agree on that point.

...But if you are lying, and trying to fool people, and wishing poor health on others, my you come to know what's it's like to have a seizure of YOUR OWN in your future. Let's agree on that.

We'll all be watching this thread for your answers. Let's separate the liars and scoundrels from the true believers.

Put up or shut up.

Old 08-08-2016, 10:02 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
"People are saying...". What people? The accusation that Hillary has Parkinson's was made by Martin Shkreli. Remember him? He's the 'pharma bro' pharmaceutical executive known for extreme price-gouging and securities fraud. Not a doctor, by the way, and not someone I would trust with either a medical opinion or investing advice.
Not surprising. Shkreli hates her because of her comments regarding his price-gouging of prescription medicine when he raised a drug from $13 to $750 per pill last year, becoming the most hated man on social media.

Hillary was extremely critical of his actions, and being the spoiled jerk he is, he didn't like criticism so he seeks revenge (just like Hillary's opponent).

Hillary Clinton rips Martin Shkreli - Business Insider

Martin Shkreli Responds to Hillary Clinton's Latest Twitter Swipe: LOL - Bloomberg Politics

Old 08-08-2016, 10:16 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,917,416 times

See photo of Hillary back stage >>> https://i.sli.mg/K6h6dQ.jpg

Video Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1Ebkg-hTA

Old 08-08-2016, 10:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Some people manage pretty well with Parkinson's. Political commentator Michael Kinsley has had it for many years now and is still going strong. Depends on the severity of the condition.

My dad managed for 10 years and live by himself. Of coarse I didn't get to know all the details and how long he had been diagnosed, until I took over medical power of attorney.

My dad did not have the shakes, like you see from most Parkinsons. He had the freeze galt and balance issues, along with confusion and weird thinking and long term memory problems. He never gambled but in the end years he entered every sweepstakes and contest, with people taking advantage of him that would have never happened years prior(had to change and modify his bank account numbers twice)

Old 08-08-2016, 10:41 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
You had to see the photo of her being helped up the final steps by 2 people once the railing ended on a short staircase. As a person who would need help with that myself, I can tell you something is wrong with her although I don't know if it's a head thing or a leg thing in her case. Someone should observe how easy it is or isn't for her to go up and down curbs (same as a step, no railing). A clue might be if she avoids them altogether in public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies