Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2016, 02:30 PM

1,850 posts, read 821,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Sadly, they are determined by court decisions. Sorry, you making up crap again.

It would be nice if natural law ruled and gays could go about their business like the rest of us.
Oh, so you do agree that courts can remove rights. That's terrible. Oh, well.

By the way, natural law does rule and gays can go about their business like the rest of us.

Old 11-25-2016, 02:33 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
Oh, so you do agree that courts can remove rights. That's terrible. Oh, well.

By the way, natural law does rule and gays can go about their business like the rest of us.
Courts do it all the time. Try living in the real world.

Gays do not seem to agree with you.

Tell someone doing time for a drug offense courts do not decide rights.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men

Last edited by whogo; 11-25-2016 at 02:46 PM..

Old 11-25-2016, 02:53 PM

1,850 posts, read 821,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Courts do it all the time. Try living in the real world.

Gays do not seem to agree with you.

Tell someone doing time for a drug offense courts do not decide rights.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men
Your argument is that people have a right to drugs now? This is pretty amusing.

Old 11-25-2016, 03:52 PM

50,860 posts, read 24,359,728 times
Quote:
No, it's not. That's what the left is *attempting* to consider it as.

LOL, so the "country" is majority for gay marriage, but the "states" are majority against it. Remember when I said I enjoy your made-up tales?

Oh, then just treat me to a short explanation of historical records. I know I will enjoy it!

You seem to like making irrelevant points. I am not sure why, however.
So you don't feel that you have the right to be in a straight marriage. Interesting.

People who believe in state's rights really believe in the rights of the politicians who are elected in those states. I prefer to believe in human rights.

Old 11-25-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it is. All of your points collapsed, so your final attempt is to say that gay marriage only affects gays.
No. Her points didn't collapse. You just don't agree with them. Tame your ego.

Old 11-25-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Notice how quickly and easily I destroyed all arguments for gay marriage?
You destroyed nothing. Tame your ego.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:01 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
How can you not understand this? It's very simple. You're for any relationships between two consenting adults, right? So why is incest excluded? Better yet why stop at two? Why can three or more marry if they wanted to?
So now you are using the slippery slope tactic? Stop already

Old 11-25-2016, 04:04 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Your argument is that people have a right to drugs now? This is pretty amusing.
You certainly have a natural right. Of course courts will throw ya in jail were ya can read about natural right theory.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
...While gay marriage was suffering defeat after defeat at the ballot box even in deep blue states, there was no mention of it on the news. Instead, it was just endless stories rammed down people's throats about how "everyone" wanted gay marriage. Then judges had to keep on invalidating votes and it was portrayed as "the nation celebrates." Gay marriage is essentially just an endless series of lies.

That's also true of trans-sexualism, which was the next move of the left. The left just reported that "everyone" believed that trans-sexuals were normal and supported them, which is laughable. In maybe 25 years, it'll come to fruition because liberal teachers are busy in elementary schools drilling it into our kids, but not until then.

The next frontier for the left is pedophiles. It's great because every time I bring up the parallels between normalization of homosexuality and pedophilia, liberals get all offended like "how dare you, sir!!" So far, Salon and the New York Times have already published stories about how pedophilia is a lifestyle. It may take 50 years, as with homosexuality, but the left will most certainly make pedophilia normal because "don't judge." And it will also most certainly be characterized as a victory of civil rights.
That's odd. It was never on the news, but you know all about it. As did I. And millions of others.

Odd. I never say a news story that said "everyone" wanted gay marriage. Just that the percentages were changing.

Bull toddy.

Triple bull toddy.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
There are?
Yes, there are. Particularly if you include the "straight" men who get a little on the side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies