Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 05:36 PM

2,026 posts, read 2,777,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
You mean healthcare for everyone, being concerned about man made global warming, and desiring for all people to have equal rights and pay?

Fact is every high ranking industrialized country believes and does those things (while republicans believe these things are part of a communist conspiracy plot.)
Equal pay == communism. It is not a conspiracy. As I explained I was born in a communist country, we lived this **** every day. It happened in many countries, it can happen in this one too. equal pay is evil, it is when losers rob the productive people. Even today at work, I get 5-10x as much real work done in a year than my average colleague, but I don't get 5x-10x higher salary, only like 5-10% more than they do. It is unjust, many freeloaders and leaches making careers on my hard work. It is theft, robbery, evil.

Quote:

White Americans disproportionately make up most of our government officials, judges, millionaires, and billionaires. And white Americans make higher wages and are harassed less by police.

The above sure sounds like a privileged group to me, or would you call it white power instead?
The cause of that is NOT privilege. Rather the cause of this is the difference in average abilities of the groups, and their cultural history. The white peoples history is millennia's of culture and religion, centuries of enlightenment and industrial revolution, the black peoples history was stone age living in the Jungles in Africa until recently. But many black people are ashamed of their stone age heritage, they don't want to face it, instead they invented "white privilege". Basically if you fail on a DMV test, it is because I oppressed you, and not because you don't have a culture of hard working. This view must feel very comfortable for your ego.

Quote:
The only scam going on is the large corporations that control the republican party manipulated republicans to vote for supply side tax cuts and corporate deregulation.
That is why in the republican primaries people voted for none of the insider rhinos but people voted for Trump. All that corporate cronyism is wrong and people voted against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Nope.

I won't speak for the other poster (since it's that person's thread), but that is not what I personally mean. Although I'll say briefly that the idea of 'equal pay for everyone' is pretty far left... but I digress.

I mean the kind of thinking that says all men are sexist, all white people are racist, and all cishet people are transphobic... being born white, cis, or male is wrong, members of those groups oppress others just by existing, there's no such thing as racism, cisphobia, or sexism against those groups, and no member of those groups should ever opine on any of those issues... academic freedom should be usurped in favor of academic justice... not using a person's arbitrarily chosen pronouns is aggression, giving a contrary opinion on anything is hate speech, and words are violence... attraction biases make you a fat-shaming, ableist, racist... everyone is defined by the group average they belong to... enjoying another culture's dance, language, yoga, or cuisine is cultural appropriation...
Yes, this is what I mean too.
It is not just general attitudes, but the regressive left's desire to permanently destroy western civilization, because they believe it is sinful. It is a huge problem, I don't want my world to be destroyed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 06:23 PM

5 posts, read 2,656 times
So according to you we need to start teaching in schools that blacks are inferior that contribute nothing to society and that they came from the jungle, that non-whites are conspiring to eliminate the weastern civilization, that race mixing is bad, that giving equal opportunities to people of color is bad, that minorities are ruining america, that jews want to destroy the white race, that anti-racism is anti white, that white people that try to help people of color are self hating, that minorities are all on welfare and are lazy.

Is this the America that you Republicans want?

Old 11-28-2016, 06:42 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSpears25 View Post
non-whites are conspiring to eliminate the weastern civilization...?
No, for the most part they just want to reap the benefits of it. It's mainly white people themselves who think the West is evil and want to bring it down.

Old 11-28-2016, 06:48 PM

5 posts, read 2,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
No, for the most part they just want to reap the benefits of it. It's mainly white people themselves who think the West is evil and want to bring it down.
But instead of destroying the western civilization, why they don't help bring western civilization ideas and traditions to the non-whites world?

Old 11-28-2016, 06:53 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
But instead of destroying the western civilization, why they don't help bring western civilization ideas and traditions to the non-whites world?
That's the question being asked in this thread. 100 years ago white people knew they had made something great and felt a responsibility to share it with others (white man's burden). Now somehow they've come to believe everything their ancestors built was evil.

Old 11-28-2016, 06:53 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buenos View Post
How did far-left extreme ideologies became so mainstream?
Plato answers that here in the highlighted section of this passage:

Every form of government tends to perish by excess of its basic principle. Aristocracy ruins itself by limiting too narrowly the circle within which power is confined; oligarchy ruins itself by the incautious scramble for immediate wealth. In either case the end is revolution. When revolution comes it may seem to arise from little causes and petty whims; but though it may spring from slight occasions it is the precipitate result of grave and accumulated wrongs; when a body is weakened by neglected ills, the merest exposure may bring serious disease.

Then democracy comes: the poor overcome their opponents, slaughtering some and banishing the rest; and give to the people an equal share of freedom and power.

But even democracy ruins itself by excess–of democracy.

Its basic principle is the equal right of all to hold office and determine public policy. This is at first glance a delightful arrangement; it becomes disastrous because the people are not properly equipped by education to select the best rulers and the wisest courses ---

"As to the people they have no understanding, and only repeat what their rulers are pleased to tell them" --- Protagoras

--- to get a doctrine accepted or rejected it is only necessary to have it praised or ridiculed in the Lame-Stream-Media or by Celebrities on Social Media. Mob-rule is a rough sea for the ship of state to ride; every wind of oratory stirs up the waters and deflects the course. The upshot of such a democracy is tyranny or autocracy; the crowd so loves flattery, it is so hungry for honey, that at last the wiliest and most unscrupulous flatterer, calling himself the "protector of the people" rises to supreme power. --- Plato (with some literary license by Mircea to update it to the 21st Century)

Old 11-28-2016, 06:55 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Clearly, the Islamic way is superior to the Western World.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:13 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post

I mean the kind of thinking that says all men are sexist, all white people are racist, and all cishet people are transphobic... being born white, cis, or male is wrong, members of those groups oppress others just by existing, there's no such thing as racism, cisphobia, or sexism against those groups, and no member of those groups should ever opine on any of those issues...
I don't think anyone is saying all white people are racists, I believe they are saying republicans are racist and discriminatory. Republicans hate South Americans to the point they want to build a wall to keep them out, they hate Muslims so much they attack the religion of Islam itself, they discriminate against gay people and won't allow them to have the legal right to get married, and they even hate the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:15 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
People are taught throughout their lives that if they are liberal, they are good, smart, environmentally friendly, financially well off tolerant. If they are not liberal, they are bad, stupid, rednecks, uneducated, racists.
There you go, in your own words. No one could have summarized it better. It's why educated people and educators have seen the good in that philosophy and have shared it with others. And despite the vigorous and desperate attempts to thwart it, by those who cling to the ugliness of the past, it is winning, over the long-haul.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:43 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buenos View Post

Equal pay == communism. It is not a conspiracy.
Equal pay for men and women is not communism (rather its behaving like a man and a gentleman.)

Quote:
As I explained I was born in a communist country, we lived this **** every day. It happened in many countries, it can happen in this one too. equal pay is evil, it is when losers rob the productive people. Even today at work, I get 5-10x as much real work done in a year than my average colleague, but I don't get 5x-10x higher salary, only like 5-10% more than they do. It is unjust, many freeloaders and leaches making careers on my hard work. It is theft, robbery, evil.
If you do 5x-10x more work than your coworkers you should get paid more. But since republicans are opposed to regulations you work 10x harder and don't get compensated.

Quote:
The cause of that is NOT privilege. Rather the cause of this is the difference in average abilities of the groups, and their cultural history. The white peoples history is millennia's of culture and religion, centuries of enlightenment and industrial revolution, the black peoples history was stone age living in the Jungles in Africa until recently. But many black people are ashamed of their stone age heritage, they don't want to face it, instead they invented "white privilege". Basically if you fail on a DMV test, it is because I oppressed you, and not because you don't have a culture of hard working. This view must feel very comfortable for your ego.
Your Adolf Hitler philosophies of white people being superior are not scientifically valid. It was Arabs that domesticated plants and animals, and it was Asians that invented everything from paper to gunpowder (and if white people did not borrow Arab and Asian technology they would still be living like cave men.)

Quote:
It is not just general attitudes, but the regressive left's desire to permanently destroy western civilization, because they believe it is sinful. It is a huge problem, I don't want my world to be destroyed.
What makes western civilization?
Answer: Science.

But only 6% of scientists are republicans.
Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | The Huffington Post

What would western civilization be like without having 94% of our scientists?

And its not just scientific abilities that the right is lacking, its also economic abilities. America's republicans just voted to add $6.2 trillion dollars to our national debt by giving the richest 1% of Americans tax cuts (these retarded idiots just took $6.2 trillion dollars away from their own children so the richest 1% can buy new boats and new airplanes.)

Forbes Welcome

And today our government is lacking funds for things like NASA and medical research because GW Bush gave the richest 1% of Americans $3 trillion dollars in tax cuts.
Bush Tax Cuts After 2002: June 2002 CTJ Analysis

Fact is its the non-economic minded republicans that are destroying America by giving the richest 1% of Americans trillions of dollars of tax cuts and then increasing our deficits and debt (and then leaving our modern society without any government funds.)

Last edited by chad3; 11-28-2016 at 08:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies