Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:09 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,460,641 times

Advertisements

Do you agree or disagree?

I'm quite sure most of you are familiar with the controversy at this point in time. Before I provide links to substantiate this, I'd like to get a read as to where people are coming from.

The 911 Commission did not do their job. There are SO many unanswered questions, and much remains to be addressed. What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2006, 08:25 PM

2,815 posts, read 12,996,368 times
I disagree that it was an inside job. There's been no proof to substantiate such a claim. I could support other claims as well, such as that President Bush is actually a reptilian alien in human form who can morph into a reptilian alien at will. But I've yet to see proof.

Old 12-01-2006, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
I disagree that it was an inside job. There's been no proof to substantiate such a claim. I could support other claims as well, such as that President Bush is actually a reptilian alien in human form who can morph into a reptilian alien at will. But I've yet to see proof.
Ok, what about the NORAD stand down?

Old 12-01-2006, 08:34 PM

Let's start with this and see what you say.

Quote:
CENTCOM Sergeant Details Traitorous Stand Down Orders On 9/11
Military whistleblower comes forward with key information

Steve Watson / Infowars | September 26 2006

Alex Jones was joined on air yesterday by a former Sergeant in the United States Army named Lauro "LJ" Chavez. Chavez was stationed at MacDill AFB where he claims he witnessed unusual preparations for a potential airplane hitting the base on the morning of 9/11 and distinctly heard officers talking about a stand down. This has led him to go public in questioning the NORAD stand down and the demolition of the twin towers.

In a letter that first appeared on the 9/11 Veterans For Truth Website, Sergeant Lauro "LJ" Chavez responds to a Cincinnati Post hit piece article by outlining his own doubts about the official version of 9/11 and his personal experiences of the strange prelude to the events of that morning.

Despite early (and healthy) reactions claiming this may be a hoax designed to poison the well of the 9/11 truth movement, Sergeant Chavez has now provided us with evidence of his credentials, his honorable discharge documents showing the military installations he was located inside. The last station he held was inside United States Central Command in Tampa - the pdf can be viewed here.

Mr Chavez was quick to point out that he does not have all the answers, but does have what he feels is vital information regarding the events of 9/11:

''I'm in no way in a position to tell people that 'this is the official story so believe me', no, I want to give people the information so they can go away and look for themselves and formulate a logical decision with all the evidence." Chavez said.

Mr Chavez worked within CENTCOM, one of the five American regional unified commands consisting of Marines, Navy and air force officers. CENTCOM's area of jurisdiction is in the Middle East, East Africa and Central Asia. CENTCOM has been the main American presence in many military operations, including the Persian Gulf War, the United States war in Afghanistan, and the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Chavez was stationed at CENTCOM's headquarters at MacDill AFB, in Tampa, Florida. His commanding officer was Four Star General Tommy Franks.
http://infowars.net/articles/Septemb...0906Chavez.htm

Old 12-01-2006, 08:36 PM

There's more where this came from, so in the words of our lame Commander in Chief..."bring it on."

Old 12-01-2006, 08:40 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,485,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMark View Post
Read Synthetic Terror and you might look at 9/11 differently. Long read, and difficult at times because of "intelligence-speak", but there's an awful lot in it that makes perfect sense.

Old 12-01-2006, 08:52 PM

421 posts, read 349,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Do you agree or disagree?

I'm quite sure most of you are familiar with the controversy at this point in time. Before I provide links to substantiate this, I'd like to get a read as to where people are coming from.

The 911 Commission did not do their job. There are SO many unanswered questions, and much remains to be addressed. What do you think?

What about the bombing of the World trade center on Clinton's watch. Inside job?

Old 12-01-2006, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweattea View Post
What about the bombing of the World trade center on Clinton's watch. Inside job?
Well, thank you for mentioning this. I am a wealth of knowledge. I give you...

Quote:
Ex-FBI Official Accuses U.S. Intelligence Agencies of Domestic Terrorist Attacks
By Alejandra Rodriguez
Apr 18, 2004, 22:55

More than 2,000 people died on Sept.11, 2001. Six persons died when the World Trade Centers were attacked in 1993, and 168 perished in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. The culprits behind these attacks were sought out and discovered by U.S. investigators. Now, imagine adding the U.S. government to the nation’s most wanted list as partners in these crimes.

According to Ted Gunderson, 72, a high-ranking retired FBI official, detailed documentary material reveals the U.S. government’s involvement in 9-11. Gunderson claims that FBI-CIA operatives also orchestrated the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center and the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Federal Building.

Gunderson’s charges are particularly powerful because of who he happens to be: Gunderson is a 27-year FBI veteran. He was the bureau chief in charge of the Los Angeles FBI. In Los Angeles, Gunderson had over 700 people under his command and operated a $22 million budget.

Nowadays, Gunderson operates an international security-consulting agency based in Los Angeles. He is also a correspondent for the American Free Press.

In a recent interview in Boston recorded for the Pacifica radio network, Gunderson claims that after government officials failed repeatedly to gain passage of the Anti-Terrorism Law, the FBI organized the 1993 attack on the World Trade Center to instill fear into the American people and eventually get the buy-in from Congress.

According to Gunderson, Imad Salem, an FBI informant, was hired to make the 1993 car bomb that exploded in the World Trade Building. Salem was to thwart the plotters by substituting harmless powder for the explosives, but Gunderson says FBI handler John Anderson took Salem off the case and didn’t act on the threat. The van was supposed to park next to a pillar in the underground garage, but another car was in the way. Therefore, the bomb-loaded van was parked as close as possible, killing six people and injuring more than 1000 people. A New York Times article published Oct. 28, 1993, confirms the FBI’s foreknowledge of the 1993 attack and includes excerpts of Salem’s conversation with FBI officials.

Gunderson says that two years later the FBI carried out the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Federal Building. Publicly available reports on the events of that day say that the bomb used was a fertilizer bomb. But according to Gunderson, a fertilizer bomb is not powerful enough to do the extent of damage that was done. Gunderson claims the bomb used was an electro-hydro-dynamic gaseous fuel device, known to intelligence agents as a barometric bomb.
Michael Riconosciuto, a former CIA agent and a colleague of Gunderson, created the barometric bomb for the CIA in 1982. The bomb was first used in the high security test site, called Area-51, in Nevada. It was so powerful that it killed two technicians in its initial test run. Gunderson says that at the time of the 1993 bombing only 10 scientists, all CIA operatives, knew how to create the bomb.
http://soc.hfac.uh.edu/artman/publish/article_93.shtml (broken link)

Old 12-01-2006, 09:42 PM

And this is good too.
---------------

Ted L. Gunderson
Senior Special Agent in Charge (Ret.)
California License # 12878
PO Box 18000-259 * Las Vegas, NV 89114
VM: (310) 364-2280 * Fax: (702) 696-1004
www.TedGunderson.com

August 29, 2003

Dear Attorney General ********:

On August 19, 2003, you announced that repealing the USA PATRIOT Act, which you claim boosts law enforcement's ability to investigate terrorism, would endanger Americans. You stated, “to abandon this tool would disconnect the dots, risk American lives, sacrifice liberty and reject September 11's lessons.” You announced a national campaign to defend the act and your plan to visit more than a dozen cities, but you would not hold public forums. Your speeches will be choreographed tightly before law enforcement officials only. You are quoted as stating, “If we knew then what we know now, we would have passed the Patriot Act six months prior to September 11TH…for Congress to have done less would have been a failure of government's basic responsibility…to preserve life and liberty.”

As a retired Senior Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Memphis, Dallas and Los Angeles divisions, I am compelled to distribute the enclosed January 7, 2003 report that contains information furnished to me by Mr. Michael Riconosciuto on January 3, 4 and 5, 2003. This report was sent to your office on January 28, 2003. I am now distributing it to the Chiefs of Police, Sheriffs, city councils and the news media in the cities that have been or will be visited by you in the next few days, according to your published schedule. Attached to this report is my ADDENDUM dated August 29, 2003, with several itemized exhibits.

In January 2003, I furnished this report to 155 senators and members of Congress, every committee on the hill, Mr. Lee Hamilton, cochairman of the President's 9-11 committee and numerous members of the executive branch of the United States (U.S.) government. President Bush was furnished a copy last April.

• Regarding 9-11, I have been told by a credible source that New York City firemen on the 76TH and 84TH floors radioed their commanders and reported that bombs were going off prior to the collapse of the World Trade Center towers. I have photographs available proving that the towers were imploded. These photographs are from NBC News' live television video footage (30 frames per second, with each frame numbered and broken down) the morning of September 11, 2001. They are available upon your request.

As a result of 9-11, we now have Homeland Security and the USA PATRIOT Act. The U.S. Department of Justice, Homeland Security and who knows how many other alphabet agencies will be able to “legally” keep track of all credit card records, bank transactions, car rental receipts, gun purchases, passport applications, magazine subscriptions, medical prescriptions, academic grades, bank deposits, trips everyone books, events we attend, drivers licenses, bridge toll records, judicial and divorce records, rental car records, telephone records, internet traffic and complaints by nosy neighbors to the FBI. It has been publicly announced that one in every 10 Americans are expected to become informants for the U.S. government. The Pentagon has developed an urban surveillance system that can track, record and analyze the movement of every vehicle in a “foreign” city. And what about searches of our neighbors' and our property without a search warrant? And randomly tapping our phones and seizing our property? Respectfully submitted,

Ted L. Gunderson

cc All of America's city police chiefs, city councils, county sheriffs, county supervisors, and media (local, state and national), plus the 3,000+ murder victims' families.[/quote]

Ted L. Gunderson
Senior Special Agent in Charge (Ret.)
California License # 12878
PO Box 18000-259 * Las Vegas, NV 89114
VM: (310) 364-2280 * Fax: (702) 696-1004
www.TedGunderson.com

http://www.tedgunderson.com/Letters/********.htm (broken link)

There are a bunch of snips in there, as it's too long for this post. Read it yourself and be the judge.

Old 12-01-2006, 09:45 PM

421 posts, read 349,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Well, thank you for mentioning this. I am a wealth of knowledge. I give you...

http://soc.hfac.uh.edu/artman/publish/article_93.shtml (broken link)

What does disturb me is McVeigh was executed and not any of these Islamofacist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies