Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 11:50 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
I don't understand this "just wanted to vote" stuff. There is only one reason people vote. They want a particular candidate to win.

My guess is her sentence will ultimately be shortened and then she'll be deported. I'm OK with that. Meanwhile others seeing her 8 year sentence might think twice before voting.
Yes and in this case should voted for the republican Attorney General that is prosecuting her for voter fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 12:19 PM

89,033 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes and in this case should voted for the republican Attorney General that is prosecuting her for voter fraud.
How is that not a good thing? She was not eligible to vote.

You see, some people actually do uphold our country's laws without bias or prejudice.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:24 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Yea, the AG knew she voted for him.......

I'm amazed at how the left is in support of this woman....

Hell 20 years in the US and she cannot even answer in English? Now, I could be wrong, but the interview I seen of her she could not/did not speak English....

I spent 4 consecutive years in Korea, and I learned the basics to communicate with the locals...

Old 02-12-2017, 02:28 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea, the AG knew she voted for him.......

I'm amazed at how the left is in support of this woman....

Hell 20 years in the US and she cannot even answer in English? Now, I could be wrong, but the interview I seen of her she could not/did not speak English....

I spent 4 consecutive years in Korea, and I learned the basics to communicate with the locals...
I fully support one less Republican voter. I sympathize with her but so far, the voter fraud stories so far seem to be by Trump voters, voting twice, voting when they shouldn't like this lady. She does show Hispanics in Texas how Republicans will treat them so it's really a win all around. That they made such an extreme example of her (eight years in prison?) specifically is exactly what I would want to happen in Texas.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:45 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,959,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I couldn't find any on you either
Yeah, well, for starters, KathrynAragon is not my name.

Though if you google that name, some pretty good job credentials come up.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I fully support one less Republican voter. I sympathize with her but so far, the voter fraud stories so far seem to be by Trump voters, voting twice, voting when they shouldn't like this lady. She does show Hispanics in Texas how Republicans will treat them so it's really a win all around. That they made such an extreme example of her (eight years in prison?) specifically is exactly what I would want to happen in Texas.
Oh, so it's just a republican thing? Amazing, how you still support it, however, keep it up...you're doing great for you leftist side...

Oh, and BTW....this started on obamas watch.....she was arrested in 2015....why did obama not pardon her....????

Old 02-12-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post

Hahahaaaaa.....well, she tried, but I'm sure she thought that was your real name....

HHahahaahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 02-12-2017, 02:54 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post

And if you google Rosa Ortega some pretty good job credentials come up. I found 25 in 15 seconds. Why did you say you tried, when obviously you did not?

Old 02-12-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And if you google Rosa Ortega some pretty good job credentials come up. I found 25 in 15 seconds. Why did you say you tried, when obviously you did not?
You found 25 good things by Googling Rosa Maria Ortega?

https://www.google.com/#q=Rosa+Maria+Ortega

Doubtful....

Old 02-12-2017, 02:57 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Ms Ortega is a permanent resident, not a citizen and she clearly checked the boxes as a citizen.
They can revoke that green card now that she is a convicted felon. She wasn't convicted by the DA. She was convicted in a court of law by a jury of her peers. That NY Times article is nothing but nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies