Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2017, 07:12 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times

Advertisements

[quote=sonnymarkjiz;47431650]Proof?

If not, you lose all credibility in this thread and people (including myself) will just laugh at your posts from here on out.

Sorry I have a life.frankly your credibility went out the window as soon as you ask me for proof that something is not true.Your Trumpette response's are all anyone needs to shoot down any credibility you might have had at one point in time.I will be up late worrying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 07:22 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The old "nothing to worry bout unless" line. Unless
[url=http://www.pcworld.com/article/2050100/nsa-admits-employees-spied-on-loved-ones.html]NSA admits employees spied on husbands, boyfriends, and girlfriends | PCWorld[/url]
It's just wrong. Corruptible.
I wish I had time to list all the wrong things that happen every single day in this country. I'm not naive. I can't get specific, but I knew a lot of people involved in cyber security. I'm not one of them, but I can only say I was closely related and heard stories that blew off my socks (and I was wearing sandals!) Still, if you follow history, this has been happening since a bunch of Greeks hid inside a wooden horse.

Just chill out, have a glass of wine and watch cartoons. Life won't be much different when you wake up tomorrow.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:26 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomerroomer View Post
Trump is somewhat smart to get all of this out. Now, should a hair on his head be harmed, the country will cease to exist and with it, the CIA.

Wonder if there is a high stakes game of chicken going on. Good for Trump. They may get him, but they go too.

Nice.
That happened a long time ago!

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

However, if you want to protect your own hair, you might consider a tin foil hat.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:33 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/839157182872576000

For all the Edward Snowden fans on the left who think this is "nothing".

Old 03-07-2017, 08:13 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
There must be a lot of swamp dwellers who will have some mighty sleepless nights...

The left is getting increasingly more frantic and the lies are mounting.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:22 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Assange isn't a U.S. citizen and Snowden isn't currently living in the United States. Anyway, if the Russian government wanted to get to them, they would no matter where they were hiding. Look at how easily North Korea had a man killed with a toxin in an airport.

Why everyone is cheering on a traitor to the U.S. is beyond reason.

The CIA is not trying to control us. This is paranoia at its finest. I'd worry a lot more about a drunk driver on the road tonight than the CIA hacking your TV set.
You asked why only US documents are being released by Wikileaks. These documents come from whistleblowers inside the government agency. Very few people in Russia are willing to risk their lives to do that.

Edward Snowden feared for his life here so he went to the airport and tried to get into another country, but none of our allies would accept him except Russia. I'm sure he wishes he would have gone to some media source here and never left the country, but he's stuck now. Since his secrets are our secrets, I suppose he is safe from poisoning.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:35 PM

27,154 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
That's just part 1. Obama will deny knowing anything about this -- you watch.

"I just read about it on C-D and learned all about it at the same time as the rest of you did."
-BHO

Old 03-07-2017, 08:39 PM

27,154 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
How can anyone believe that Bob or Mary Jones is being watched by the CIA? There aren't enough agents to monitor everyday citizens.

Every single time you make a deposit in a bank there's a record of it. I don't know why people are freaking out about something that has been happening for years. I just bought groceries using a credit card. If the government wants to know where I am or what I'm eating, it's all on record. If you have a driver's license, register a car, buy a home, there's a government record on each of these transactions.

Also, if it were true that the government is hacking into our phones, then why did Apple fight the FBI when it wanted them to unlock the iPhone after the San Bernardino attack? Remember this?

Apple vows to resist FBI demand to crack iPhone linked to San Bernardino attacks

The SeeEyeEhh wouldn't come out with "We got this!" and expose their covert capabilities perhaps not even to the FBI or NSA.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:51 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
So this is at the feet of Barack Obama correct? He blamed everything on Bush during his 8 years, no way he can blame this on him.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:56 PM

1,478 posts, read 789,168 times
Spying of France, on their political parties during the 2012 election in their country, and with explicit orders to find out how they planned on developing their economy, had nothing to do with "spying on enemy terrorists."

Rather it rings like a country's version of corporate spying. Basically "cheating" in economic competition. Imagine if in the NFL the Chicago Bears were caught having wired tapped and video recorded the training facilities, offices, and lockerooms of the Minnesota Vikings.

What this means for you more impoverished Latin American and African countries is this: don't feel so bad, the gringo White House and Congress were never that super intelligent and honest. They were just committed and hopeless cheaters. Also, you might imagine they have been spying on you and getting your economic strategies on recording, then sabotaging you all.

As for all these cellphones and Samsung TVs, the main objective of the CIA and NSA with that I am confident, is to target Americans that might oppose their engineering of American elections. Then get those Americans on videos or voice recordings involved in private sexual acts. Then hold on to the material even for years. Once the American starts being publicly vocal you send and agent to show him the video recording or voice recording you have of him banging his wife's younger sister or her brother.

And most dudes would agree to shut up or switch sides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies