Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2017, 02:29 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times

Advertisements

Uh oh... rumor has it that Valarie Jarrett was involved in this. Not good for Obama...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 02:29 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The Russian are the ones providing wikileaks,CIA hasn't said anything about it at all yet.Try again.
Proof?

If not, you lose all credibility in this thread and people (including myself) will just laugh at your posts from here on out.

Thanks!

Old 03-07-2017, 02:32 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,835,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The Russian are the ones providing wikileaks,CIA hasn't said anything about it at all yet.Try again.
Take a deep breath and try to concentrate.

It's not who provides the information that's important. It's the information itself that's important.

So people like you, who can't discredit the information, turn to the source of said information in the hopes of discrediting the information.

Once again, I ask, "do you have any proof the leaks are false?" We don't care about the messenger. It's the message that's being discussed. Put up, or shut up.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:32 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Considering those who are now defending the actions of the CIA were the same ones condemning them 8 years ago because of the CIA's tactics including the use of torture, I have to wonder.
Is it because the CIA did bad things on Obama's watch that makes it suddenly ok?
I can absolutely believe that the CIA does very bad things. They consort with very bad people and lets face facts commit very bad deeds against those they oppose.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:34 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Take a deep breath and try to concentrate.

It's not who provides the information that's important. It's the information itself that's important.

So people like you, who can't discredit the information, turn to the source of said information in the hopes of discrediting the information.

Once again, I ask. Do you have any proof the leaks are false? We don't care about the messenger. It's the message that's being discussed. Put up, or shut up.
Yep!

Still waiting for that proof GI.

Show us where the Russians are providing us with the wikileak information.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:44 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,835,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Considering those who are now defending the actions of the CIA were the same ones condemning them 8 years ago because of the CIA's tactics including the use of torture, I have to wonder.
Is it because the CIA did bad things on Obama's watch that makes it suddenly ok?
I can absolutely believe that the CIA does very bad things. They consort with very bad people and lets face facts commit very bad deeds against those they oppose.
I guess if the CIA installed millions of torture devices all across the world, and then lost control of said torture devices, you'd have a point. But they didn't, so you don't.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:51 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Why do they oppose the American public? Because we spoke out concerning their torturing of others?

Old 03-07-2017, 03:03 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Uh oh... rumor has it that Valarie Jarrett was involved in this. Not good for Obama...
As I stated earlier, it's quite damning to the Obama administration. And so far, wikileaks has not released anything that turned out to be false.

Old 03-07-2017, 03:50 PM

626 posts, read 381,289 times
This release is proof that Snowden had the American people in his best interest. Thank you, Edward Snowden.

The ObamaGate scandal and Vault 7 aren't going away anytime soon. Hopefully we lock both of them up!

Old 03-07-2017, 04:23 PM

1,511 posts, read 1,255,484 times
Whats the difference between this and what edward snowden disclosed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies