Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2018, 07:38 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times

Advertisements

Hmmm. Does anybody else find it funny that the DOJ released the transcripts of the Texts between Strozyk and Page, when the press is busy covering the shutdown, and we find there was 5 months of missing texts, for which the five months ended the day Mueller was appointed as Special Prosecutor?

Remember, Strozyk and Page worked in the FBI under Mueller when he was FBI Director.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 07:40 AM

1,362 posts, read 874,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
When CNN criticizes the dems you know it’s bad!

“The reality is that Democrats chose protections for recipients of DACA over funding the government. They will have to explain that to the American People”
...said the former communications director for Ted Cruz's 2016 presidential campaign.

Old 01-22-2018, 07:47 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
You are lying.
No, I am not. Read the DOJ BOP's illegal alien data, again. DACAs are illegal aliens.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:00 AM

Quote:
The article you linked doesn't mention anything about DACA. They would loose their eligibility if they were incarcerated and rightfully should be deported.
Did you miss the part in the report in which it says that thousands are already in the process of being deported?

Seriously? Don't be a Dem stooge. Inform yourself.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
DACA people are illegal aliens. So when we do statistics on illegals, DACA people have to be included.

It’s disingenuous to not included them.
Exactly. Many lefties aren't smart enough to comprehend that. They get their info spoon-fed from the lying left. They're stooges; useful idiots. Nothing more.

I've even had posters responding to me insisting that DACAs are US Citizens. The widespread ignorance is astounding.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:03 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Advice for congressional Pubs and their Trumpling followers:

Stop squirming.

Please.

It's undignified.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:04 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
As a former Democrat from a family of Democrats, I can assure you that the above spin/attitude is precisely why the extremely divisive liberal agenda is driving more Americans away from supporting the Democratic Party with its anti-United States priorities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The center of the party has lost control and they know it. They can't support a party bent on extreme left views that would nominate and elect those with extreme views and destructive attitudes and policy's.

This way center Dems. Exit stage left.

Exactly right. And the only answer you got was that what you're saying is right wing BS. Translation: I got nothin'.

These loons on the far left with their freakishly twisted ideas about things are nuts. I can think of no other reason for the way their minds seem to be wired.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:06 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,783,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Even the NY Times is blaming Democrats for this and putting foreign people above the interest of Americans. "They are just doing jobs Americans don't want to do..."

Beginning in the 1990's illegal aliens flooded into the construction trades. Stagnated the going rates and made them go backwards.

A job I loved to do and took pride in what I did, I could no longer afford to do. Not that it was a job, no American wanted to do. No American wants to do it at the price now paid. Only people that can be exploited will do it for that cheap.

Price is one thing that is hard to overcome in competition, if everyone is not playing on a level field.

Now democrat politicians want to exploit them, for their disposable use.

It is telling that a political party is so philosophically bankrupt that they need to import (i.e. "pay") voters illegally.

Tammany Hall was nursery school compared to this.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
I wasn't being disingenuous....

The article linked is statistics of prison population not the general illegals in the US.
Have it your way, then....

What percentage of the US population are illegal aliens? DHS has calculated that it's 11.4 million, or 3.6%.

What percentage of federal prisoners are illegal aliens? The DOJ has reported that it's 94% of 21%, or 20.75%.

See the problem? Illegal aliens, including DACAs, are FAR more likely to commit violent crimes than are US Citizens. Almost 6 times more likely.

But here we are now, in the middle of a Fed Gov shutdown, because Dems have deliberately chosen to prioritize illegal aliens OVER US Citizens.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
They are not illegal aliens.
Yes, they are. They are subject to "policy deferment," only, and have had NO legal adjustment whatsoever to their immigration or citizenship status.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies