Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 11:27 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
She's right, to an extent. Just view C-D for a few minutes, and there are tons of people who would never vote for her because she's a woman.
And a lot of us women didn't feel we should be forced or compelled to vote for her "because" she's a woman. I didn't vote for her because of what she is. I've hated her since she was FLOTUS. None of my female friends, female relatives, or female co-workers voted for her either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 01:40 AM

10,032 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Another thread attempting to distract from the Tweeter-in-Chief's failure as POTUS. Hillary lost more than a year ago, OP. Time for you to move on.
I think someone needs to tell Hillary to move on.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:13 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
She's right, to an extent. Just view C-D for a few minutes, and there are tons of people who would never vote for her because she's a woman.
Make something else up. She didn't get votes because shes a lying, bigoted, war monger.

You lost get over it.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:03 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Hey Hillary --- once again and for the record:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6t_PdfrYvk

Old 02-06-2018, 04:37 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,112,501 times
I cried, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJvYdX4GKM

Old 02-06-2018, 04:49 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,641 times
SMH, This woman has blamed everything underneath the sun, but herself. She and the DNC is the epitome of corruption.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:39 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
Well she didn't get 270 electoral votes, which is why she is not president.
Yes. Tell me something I do not know. We now need to work on bringing the D's back in charge in order to clean up this mess. I don't know if the current occupant of the White House will be there for 3 more years or not. We'll all find out in about a year, I figure. Do you see him resigning? I do not.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
And what is your point?

Again... what is your point as it relates to this thread?

I'm not the ridiculous one, here. Many liberal women (and men) admitted they would vote for Hillary BECAUSE she was a woman. The "first woman president" was what was important to them. Not policy.

Sarah Palin? What the heck are you talking about? Who said anything about Sarah Palin?
Read my responses in context to whomever I was responding. As far as Sarah Palin, I was pointing out that liberal women and men would not vote for any woman b/c she is a woman. Policy does indeed count. Gender counts b/c we have only voted for men. You must look at the big picture and understand history. Cheers.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
The dems better campaign in 2020 on bringing jobs back and keeping them in the country, or they will lose
Good point. But, it is hard for some to understand your pain when things are booming for us and have been for years now. I guess we should just tell you what you want to hear for your vote. What jobs are you talking about exactly? How could they be brought back? Maybe some areas just need to be abandoned and given back to nature???

Old 02-06-2018, 08:28 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Who cares? She is a loser from a election from over a year ago. Get over her.
Um, she just did a cameo in a Grammy show mocking Trump....book tour...constant media appearances, interviews all aimed at reminding democratic voters that she *should* have won because she's going to run again in 2020. She's not fading into the woodwork.

Now you may not like it and I'd surely like to see some new blood run for the democrats but that's reality.

Hillary2020 is happening weather we like it or not. Care to bet on this?

If you think she can't shove her way to the democratic nomination again, you're being naïve imo...or sexist and racist. Getting ready for the labels, I liked Bernie and he got tagged with them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies