Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 08:31 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Um, she just did a cameo in a Grammy show mocking Trump....book tour...constant media appearances, interviews all aimed at reminding democratic voters that she *should* have won because she's going to run again in 2020. She's not fading into the woodwork.

Now you may not like it and I'd surely like to see some new blood run for the democrats but that's reality.

Hillary2020 is happening weather we like it or not. Care to bet on this?

If you think she can't shove her way to the democratic nomination again, you're being naïve imo...or sexist and racist. Getting ready for the labels, I liked Bernie and he got tagged with them all.
She is certainly keeping herself in the Media, almost on a DAILY BASIS, and she just won't go away. The Democrats want NOTHING to do with her. She is an old, angry, negative, two time loser. Hillary may try in 2020, but the DNC will not rig the Primary for her like they did in 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 10:32 AM

78,376 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
She is certainly keeping herself in the Media, almost on a DAILY BASIS, and she just won't go away. The Democrats want NOTHING to do with her. She is an old, angry, negative, two time loser. Hillary may try in 2020, but the DNC will not rig the Primary for her like they did in 2016.
Your second sentence I completely disagree with. Sanders supporters aren't happy with her but a lot of democrats feel she was cheated (see Russia narrative).

On top of that Hillary has had meetings with several possible 2020 democratic contenders. What do you think those conversations have been like? I'd suggest they're being offered Sec. of State and other plums for getting out of her way.

Lastly, the DNC is still packed with Hillary loyalists and the deep pockets love Hillary, wallstreet and the corps also do and she can raise A LOT of money still.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:05 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
She knows her supporters are such dunderheads that they will believe her.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:14 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
I wouldn't be willing to bet on that. The DNC is still being run by the same group that rigged it last time.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:21 AM

18,725 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Hillary blames sexism, refusal to accept "equality of women" for her loss

This is what, the 3,582nd "Other Than Hillary" thing that she has blamed for getting whipped in the 2016 election?

Old 02-06-2018, 11:36 AM

13,955 posts, read 5,621,810 times
It's a decent non-specific way to shirk responsibility and avoid accepting the fact that she simply is an unlikable candidate in vast regions of the nation.

Blame amorphous concepts like sexism and misogyny and you ca look slightly more noble at the next meeting of Losers 'R' Us. everyone knows it's a load of crap, but if it makes her sleep better at night, whatever.

If something in the national culture precluded her from being POTUS, it's a simple cultural belief I have - that no woman will be elected POTUS until one has been elected Veep. Party, ideology, race, religion, whatever...doesn't matter. I think our culture has come a long way, but will not have a female President until they've had a female vice-President at least once.

I also think the first female President will be a Republican, not a Democrat, simply based on Electoral College politics.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:08 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Says there is backlash against "women's rights"

Hillary: 2016 Defeat a Combination of 'Misogyny' Caused by Globalization, 'Old-Fashioned Sexism' - Breitbart

I don't think so. I mean maybe she should look within?
I would have never voted for Hillary, she's a warmonger.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:13 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I wouldn't be willing to bet on that. The DNC is still being run by the same group that rigged it last time.
But she threw the entire Democrat Party under the bus, and also blamed them, and everyone else for her loss. She alienated a lot of Dems, as well as the other groups she blamed. The only group that still supports her is the Chardonnay wing of the California Wine Association.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:40 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
But she threw the entire Democrat Party under the bus, and also blamed them, and everyone else for her loss. She alienated a lot of Dems, as well as the other groups she blamed. The only group that still supports her is the Chardonnay wing of the California Wine Association.
Perez would still back her if she ran again.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:57 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Remember libs are also excusing her and giving her the encouragement she needs to run again by telling her Russia stole the election from her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies