Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 06:33 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,122,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
She's right, to an extent. Just view C-D for a few minutes, and there are tons of people who would never vote for her because she's a woman.
Nonsense. People would never vote for her because she was a scumbag.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 06:33 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
If she runs, she runs. /shrug

I think it would be a mistake for the DNC, but no use in speculating like you know what will happen. Just wait and see.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-06-2018, 06:34 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Actually it's not impossible

While some libs hate her the Majority including most of the party and the celebrities love her. They truly believe Russianstole the election from her. If she runs again on that platform
Of "revenge against having the election stolen" the majority of Dems would be behind her 100%
Nobody actually believe the Russians stole the election. No one.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:35 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Nobody actually believe the Russians stole the election. No one.

You're kidding me. Loads of libs say that here daily and on other forums/social media. Many Dem politicians and celebs flat out say that

Old 02-06-2018, 06:36 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,122,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
You may think she is not a good woman candidate but a majority or 65,844,610 million Americans did vote for a women candidate. The one that won received 62,979,636 million votes.
And how'd that work out for ya.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:49 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
If the Democrats trot her out again, I'm done with the party.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:54 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
And how'd that work out for ya.
I was not giving my opinion about her. I meant to say plurality. Someone corrected me. As for your question, it didn't work out for the country. Democrats ran the wrong candidate and she ignored the white underclasses of middle America and it cost her electoral votes. I'm not sure why the right wing posters here havent figured this out yet and moved on.

Old 02-06-2018, 07:00 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
And a lot of us women didn't feel we should be forced or compelled to vote for her "because" she's a woman. I didn't vote for her because of what she is. I've hated her since she was FLOTUS. None of my female friends, female relatives, or female co-workers voted for her either.
And you really think voting for Trump is something to be proud of? I don't care how much I personally detest the woman; I would have voted for her over Trump because he was so obviously unqualified. I will never understand why Americans voted for a guy without a shred of political, government, or legal experience for the most important job in the world. And even more oddly, Americans are actually surprised that he's an incompetent boob

Old 02-06-2018, 07:01 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,458,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
People didn't want to vote for crazy.
And yet, they did! The White House now is filled with crazy!

Old 02-06-2018, 07:01 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
And you really think voting for Trump is something to be proud of? I don't care how much I personally detest the woman; I would have voted for her over Trump because he was so obviously unqualified. I will never understand why Americans voted for a guy without a shred of political, government, or legal experience for the most important job in the world. And even more oddly, Americans are actually surprised that he's an incompetent boob
At the end of the day, to me, this is the most important question. Politics aside, it causes me grave concerns about society.

But maybe this what happens when no one has faith in the politicians or media anymore.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies