Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2018, 07:03 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,376,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
1) These teens are being used as pawns by democrats to fight their political battles. Apparently, you don't see a problem with that.

2) This has nothing to do with Trump. This is about people who are tired of all of the propaganda, period.
Baloney! These teens have been propelled by their desire not to be shot at in school by a person with an AR-15, which leaves them zero change to get away. And no teacher with a handgun could have stopped that guy. The Dems don't need to use anyone to fight this battle. The kids themselves are sick of being scared at school. These kids are from a very good area in FL and are well educated and well-spoken. They know what they want and are going after it. No need to have the Dems fight their battles. They are doing it themselves in a very convincing way.

This is about Trump and how he has riled up the gun-toting crowd with his propaganda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2018, 07:04 PM

27,149 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
What you are describing is the UK (apart from the fact that the police on the beat in the UK don't even carry guns) and we have more than a 'fighting chance', gun crime is rare here (less than 100 gun deaths every year). A positive Utopia compared to the horrors going on 'over there', join the revolution :-)

How are things going for you in the world of knives?
Not well I see.

Old 03-24-2018, 07:04 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Who is using force against you?
Oh you know... just some silly little group that wants to rule a world where they have all the guns and I say "yesh me Lord" to them a lot.

https://youtu.be/6nlhQafsx3o

Old 03-24-2018, 07:05 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,281,778 times
Gotta hand it to them. The biggest crowd Republicans can roundup are a half dozen seniors waving flags across from the mall.

Old 03-24-2018, 07:06 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I am free to say what I like, defend myself, and yes even own a gun! Why you think otherwise god knows, nevertheless I see that because you don't have any argument you simply resort to writing rubbish eh? Did you see this by the way:-

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...s-in-the-world

Only you don't seem to be able to comment?
No 1st amendment, no 2nd amendment, but plenty of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telfor...sex_abuse_ring

And this:

Man guilty of hate crime for filming pug's 'Nazi salutes' - BBC News

Old 03-24-2018, 07:06 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Except the right to own an AR-15...amirite? wink-wink
Right. I'm sure gun enthusiasts have plenty of others to choose from. Nobody needs a gun that was meant for mass destruction.

Old 03-24-2018, 07:07 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Baloney! These teens have been propelled by their desire not to be shot at in school by a person with an AR-15, which leaves them zero change to get away. And no teacher with a handgun could have stopped that guy. The Dems don't need to use anyone to fight this battle. The kids themselves are sick of being scared at school. These kids are from a very good area in FL and are well educated and well-spoken. They know what they want and are going after it. No need to have the Dems fight their battles. They are doing it themselves in a very convincing way.

This is about Trump and how he has riled up the gun-toting crowd with his propaganda.
Trump has already shown his Liberal New Yorker ways to the gun-toting crowd. He is literally one of you people playing "The art of the deal" to get what he wants.

Old 03-24-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Except the right to own an AR-15...amirite? wink-wink
Personally, I'd like to confiscate all the AR-15's in the US and give them to the US Army. However, the Constitution won't allow that. So we all have to live in fear that some gun nut will decide to take out his frustrations in life with an AR-15 and shoot up a school or church or store... and kill a bunch of people/kids.

Why does your right to have a certain gun triumph over my (and everyone else's) right to live. The NRA is the reason, and the masculine hormone called "gun-toting" has everything to do with it. AR-15 = a big P***s.

Old 03-24-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Trump has already shown his Liberal New Yorker ways to the gun-toting crowd. He is literally one of you people playing "The art of the deal" to get what he wants.
Trump is only for banning bump stocks. That's almost nothing. He's afraid of the NRA and won't do anything else. He's a lily-livered coward.

Old 03-24-2018, 07:09 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
I wonder how much david hogg has made so far since the shooting, I bet its close or over $200k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies