Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2018, 06:41 AM

18,472 posts, read 15,262,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You're right. I had forgotten about that.

But that does bring up the question of since Clinton was required to testify about a blow job, why would Trump not be required to testify about his knowledge of Russian interference in our elections?
Clinton was required to answer questions about it because he chose to answer questions during a sexual harassment law suit. I’m no lawyer, but I’m pretty sure he could have chosen not to take the stand. As far as I know, you cant be forced to incriminate yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2018, 06:43 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Trying to discredit Mueller investigation if true, and being sly about it.
Guilliani is quite the clever character.

He said he was going to bring this matter to a close.

So here it is. Answer the damn questions and let Mueller wrap it up.

Or drag it out until the midterms and the next House committee chairs will get a crack at it.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:47 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Guilliani is quite the clever character.

He said he was going to bring this matter to a close.

So here it is. Answer the damn questions and let Mueller wrap it up.

Or drag it out until the midterms and the next House committee chairs will get a crack at it.
A legend in his own mind, he have no power to do anything.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:49 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Why would the NYT have them? I thought Mueller runs a tight ship, with no leaks? Or is it another FBI coordinated leak to damage the president?
I suspect it's just one more fabrication by the NYT. What was it this time, an "unnamed source" or a "secret report"?

Old 05-01-2018, 06:49 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,091,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Hmmmm...Mueller gives the questions to Trumps team, THEN they get leaked, yeah, it's that Mueller leaking again
Isn't is crazy how people choose to be misinformed? Either that or they don't like the truth so they parrot the fake news that is spoon fed to them.

Remember folks, your average Trump supporter believes whatever Hannity tells them. Trump voters believe that Donald is 100% innocent of any wrongdoing. Trump voters believe that ALL the career FBI Agents involved, ALL the life-long government officials involved, are crooked. Trump voters believe that Bob Mueller, a Purple Heart recipient and Bronze Star awardee, literally an American War hero, is crooked and conspiring against Trump.

It's crazy how idiotic that sounds, and yet tens of millions of people still believe it.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:50 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Clinton was required to answer questions about it because he chose to answer questions during a sexual harassment law suit. I’m no lawyer, but I’m pretty sure he could have chosen not to take the stand. As far as I know, you cant be forced to incriminate yourself.
What are you talking about? Clinton didn't chose to answer questions during Jones' sexual harassment lawsuit.

Clinton was compelled to answer questions.

His legal team fought Jones' lawsuit, arguing that it would distract him from the important tasks of the presidency and that the lawsuit be postponed until after he left the WH. However, the Supreme Court ruled against Clinton and he was compelled to testify.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:51 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Isn't is crazy how people choose to be misinformed? Either that or they don't like the truth so they parrot the fake news that is spoon fed to them.

Remember folks, your average Trump supporter believes whatever Hannity tells them. Trump voters believe that Donald is 100% innocent of any wrongdoing. Trump voters believe that ALL the career FBI Agents involved, ALL the life-long government officials involved, are crooked. Trump voters believe that Bob Mueller, a Purple Heart recipient and Bronze Star awardee, literally an American War hero, is crooked and conspiring against Trump.

It's crazy how idiotic that sounds, and yet tens of millions of people still believe it.

I believe this Russian stuff is an excuse for losing an election yes

I believe the main goal is removing Trump from
Office by any means

I believe Mueller is just doing what he is being told to do

What’s more crazy is libs believing Russia stole the election from them

Old 05-01-2018, 06:51 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,852,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/amyfiscus/status/991117277880815616

Of course Mueller knows the answers.

"What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?”

Sounds like Mueller's got evidence of collusion and conspiracy. Trump either admits there was a conspiracy or he perjures himself. Trump is trapped.

You Got THAT Right......the most unethical, corrupt, TRAITOROUS President in US history is GOING DOWN!

Old 05-01-2018, 06:53 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,797,563 times
They weren't released. They were leaked by one of the Clinton operatives on Mueller's payroll. Trump is mad about the questions. He's mad about the leak.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:54 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,973,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Exactly! I mean they're pretty simple questions that he should be able to answer. Why would anyone object to this if he has not committed any crimes?

LOL.

Honestly....those questions indicate Mueller already knows the answers, and they arent the answers Trump will give. And THAT is what will prove obstruction via intent.
Of course he knows the answers. Any lawyer worth his salt knows the correct answers to questions before he even asks them. Mueller will ask them in the hopes of trapping Trump in a lie, or many lies. And I'm not betting Trump will plead the Fifth. Trump is so narcissistic I believe he thinks he's smarter than Mueller, thus he will ignore the advice of his defending attorneys and attempt to talk his way out of whatever evidence Mueller has on him. If Trump takes on Mueller, it's checkmate in two moves for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies