Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2008, 04:20 PM

200 posts, read 121,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
I love when anti-Christian bigots attempt to use science to justify their latent and deep-rooted hatred of Christians...and their "lifestyle" choice.
The only organizations that assert homosexuality is a choice is Christian ones. You won't find a single scientific organization (which came to their conclusions through research) that classifies homosexuality as a choice.

You will, on the other hand, find not a single organization (from NASA, to geological organizations, to genetic/human body organizations) that scientifically take seriously any of the myths found in your bible.

What do you think of that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2008, 04:20 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,115,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEM1226 View Post
What a hateful statement. So if a heterosexual couple adopt- They are playing house?? Only a couple who are opposite sex can care about and support themselves and their children? Gay parents sure as heck beat two indifferent, uncaring straight ones! Do the sex organs of two parents determine their ablility to love.

Thats like saying "oh lets leave this child in a home with his meth addict parent-at least its a "real family".
This is the typical response "two gay caring parents are more thoughtful than two uncaring heterosexual parents"...

In a previous post I indicated that there are always delinquents in society...meth addicts and those playing house included.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I must admit that if more people thought like you do, we wouldn't have to worry about overpopulation.
It's because of the roughly 10% or so homosexual people built into every natural population that this does not occur.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:22 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,115,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trnmeon View Post
It's because of the roughly 10% or so homosexual people built into every natural population that this does not occur.
10% is built in to every population? That's quite a design there...

Old 04-04-2008, 04:23 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Why do you care so much? How is gay marriage personally affecting you? I don't know about you, but I have much better things to do than worry about what two consenting adults choose to do, and that includes marriage.
If that's so, why do you care about gay marriage?

Or what I think? Or what anyone who isn't you thinks?

Go worry about your better things.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
Oh, you mean the nations that have less individual freedom, higher taxes, and are generally morally bankrupt?
If your definition of morality is coming from the bible, you really have a selective memory in regards to some of the appalling behavior your god partakes in.

You can't have it both ways, ignoring verses you find "morally" reprehensible, yet attacking gays.

I love how Christians just think they're the most upstanding, moral people. What a joke.

413 posts, read 782,628 times
I'm against gay marriage but pro civil union.

Civil unions spread, but gays want to wed

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
"If more" is the operative conditional.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If that's so, why do you care about gay marriage?

Or what I think? Or what anyone who isn't you thinks?

Go worry about your better things.
Because ignorant people like you continue to promote hatred and ignorance in regards to gay rights. That's why.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:29 PM

413 posts, read 782,628 times
Quote:
Because ignorant people like you continue to promote hatred and ignorance in regards to gay rights. That's why.
Civil unions may be a civil right, but not marriage.

Quote:
Bloomberg/Los Angeles Times poll of 10/28/2007: 30% support same-sex marriage, 26% support civil unions, 38% oppose any legal recognition for same-sex couples.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies