Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 08:22 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Warren didn't prove anything. Warren will look for stupid is she pushes this further.
I remember Trumps bet quite clearly, do we need to quote it again. He lost his bet on his ridiculous claim, but he has a history of not paying his debts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 08:23 PM

27,567 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The question is will Trump renege on his bet or will he man up.
Even the Cherokee Nation says that Elizabeth Warren is full of crap.

LOL

Old 10-15-2018, 08:34 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
I remember Trumps bet quite clearly, do we need to quote it again. He lost his bet on his ridiculous claim, but he has a history of not paying his debts.

Apparently you don't. The bet was that she take the DNA test that he provides to her.

“I’m going to get one of those little [DNA testing] kits and in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims she’s of Indian heritage … ‚” Trump said. “And we will say, ‘I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian.’ "

Old 10-15-2018, 08:38 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Elizabeth Warren = The Venezuelan Pocahontas!!!

Old 10-15-2018, 08:40 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,584,601 times
The Democrats are upset that both Warren, and Hillary brought up sensitive topics that make them look bad three weeks before the midterms. Warrens failed Indian heritage, and Hillary bringing up Bill Clinton affairs, including Monica, and seemingly defending him. The timing was perfect. It is almost as if they WANT to lose.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:42 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Another case of tRump's mouth outrunning his brain.

Time for tRump to pay up on his $1 million dollar challenge.

His big mouth called out "Pocahontas" and she called his bluff.

Senator Warren: don't accept a check.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:46 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrats are upset that both Warren, and Hillary brought up sensitive topics that make them look bad three weeks before the midterms. Warrens failed Indian heritage, and Hillary bringing up Bill Clinton affairs, including Monica, and seemingly defending him. The timing was perfect. It is almost as if they WANT to lose.
I would think the mid-terms would hinge on what a politician has to offer, not what their heritage is. Is Hillary running for something during the mid-terms?

Old 10-15-2018, 08:50 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
There's no way I'm going to read 900+ posts, but from the few pages I have read, it reminds me of the birther's reactions when President Obama released his birth certificate. There was a feeding frenzy as they ripped it to shreds and stated that it couldn't be possibly be legitimate.

Now that President Obama has moved on, they manufacture the next bogus and totally ridiculous "scandal" to be outraged about, and all the good little soldiers fall right in line.

And the beat goes on.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:59 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
Quote:
It still proves she has Native American blood, what's the question.

Trump needs to donate that $1M to a charity of Warren's choice.
False, "native American" has NEVER been used to refer to anyone but the indigenous peoples of the United States...NEVER to Amerinds.

The usage of this term has been consistent literally until we all woke up this morning. Stop repeating this lie.

Its unbecoming and blatantly disingenuous.

We all know the meaning of "native American". It certainly refers to the People who are of the 633 Federally recognized tribes of the US. It has never ever referred to anyone but them.

Never Ever.

Because all these 30 million illegals...find me ONE reference calling these invaders "Native American". Please just find me one. It didn't happen. ITs not a thing.

This is a total fraud. Warren's new name is FRAUDCOHONTAS.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:00 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Well, didn’t they used to say that if you had one drop of “black blood” then you were black?

I’ll say that if Warren has one drop of NA blood (as evidenced by chromosomal segments) then she can say that she has NA ancestry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies